Aren't Blacks Tired Of Being Manipulated? The Last Several Elections Prove More And More Are Coming Around

easyt65

Are you black? I should also ask whether you are female.

There are too many people who are not members of demographic groups writing shit about what a particular demographic group should do. Nowadays, there is a group of white males who are being manipulated politically. Maybe non-whites and women should write essays asking white males whether they are tired of being manipulated. We saw the attack on the Capitol Jan. 6. Most of the attackers were white males. It looks like non-white women need to school them.

easyt65

Are you black? I should also ask whether you are female.

There are too many people who are not members of demographic groups writing shit about what a particular demographic group should do. Nowadays, there is a group of white males who are being manipulated politically. Maybe non-whites and women should write essays asking white males whether they are tired of being manipulated. We saw the attack on the Capitol Jan. 6. Most of the attackers were white males. It looks like non-white women need to school them.
I am a Native American male.
I am tired of politicians manipulating everyone, spreading division and hatred to distract people from the corrupt, criminal deeds out politicians are doing.

How have blacks been manipulated by conservatives / Republicans?

Democrats running for state or national office aspire to win black votes without appearing to be beholden to black voters. This is especially true of the three Democratic presidents since Kennedy and Johnson. Black support was crucial to the elections of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton (each received more than 80 percent of black votes), but both distanced themselves from policies that might seem to disproportionately help black people. Urban League Director Vernon Jordan outlined his concerns a year into Carter’s presidency: “We have no full employment policy. We have no welfare reform policy. We have no national health policy. We have no urban revitalization policy. We have no aggressive affirmative action policy. We have no solutions to the grinding problems of poverty and discrimination.”

When Bill Clinton and the “New Democrats” emerged victorious in the 1990s, thanks in large part to 83 percent support from black voters in 1992 and 84 percent in 1996, they adopted policies, such as welfare reform (the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996) and a crime bill (the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994) that proved ruinous for many black Americans. “It is difficult to overstate the damage that’s been done,” the legal scholar Michelle Alexander noted recently of Clinton’s presidency. “Generations have been lost to the prison system; countless families have been torn apart or rendered homeless; and a school-to-prison pipeline has been born that shuttles young people from their decrepit, underfunded schools to brand-new high-tech prisons.” Clinton acknowledged last year that the crime bill “cast too wide a net” and made the problem of mass incarceration worse.

More recently, as more groups—evangelicals, gays and lesbians, and gun owners, among them—lobby for specific policies, black voters have seen their interests deemed too “special” for consideration by a democratic administration. President Obama has felt the pressure to connect with black voters while distancing himself from black interests. Although his signature accomplishment, the Affordable Care Act, will surely benefit black Americans, he has been reluctant to endorse policies that cannot be pitched as universal. In a 2012 interview with Black Enterprise Magazine he said, “I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. I’m the president of the United States of America.”

Even the 1st black President of the United states did not champion causes for blacks, basically doing NOTHING for them...and if the 1st Black Democrat President refuses to help black Americans who in the old, rich, white, self-serving, racist Democrat Party would / will do so?

Again, under President Donald Trump, the black unemployment rate was the lowest in US history - that's not only better than Barry and any other Democrat president, it was better than every US President in history.

Under Trump more blacks had jobs, had better paying jobs - higher salaries, raises, bonuses, and more opportunity to achieve higher positions in the companies they worked for.

MILLIONS of blacks finally were able to come off of welfare, unemployment, and food stamps - were able to escape the Democrat 'plantation' and their policies of 'economic slavery'. More blacks opened up their own businesses than they had in years...and saw prosperity....

Once they had taken back power Democrats wielded their newly-acquired power to reverse all of the successes experienced / enjoyed under President Trump - as mentioned, Democrat Party tyrants used the pandemic to impose crushing, financially-devastating edicts, many of which the USSC later deemed Un-Constitutional, to wipe out over 50% of those new black / minority-owned small businesses, to force companies to lay off all of those workers who had been part of the record-setting low unemployment rate.

Through policies and edicts that violated both Constitutional and civil rights Democrats drove the millions of Americans who had escaped the Democrat plantations and policies of economic slavery right back onto Welfare, unemployment, and food stamps.

Blacks are far worse off now than they were under President Trump, and all of the economic statistics prove so.

Due to the massive division they have engaged in the nation has never been more divided.

While adding record-setting deficit, in the midst of inflation, the throes of the still on-going pandemic, and oppressive failed policies of Biden and the Democrats (open Borders letting in thousands of virus-infected illegals daily, threats of more lockdowns for Average Americans while Democrat 'royalty' like Obama parties unmasked with hundreds of rich liberals, etc...Democrats continue to ignore the needs of the people they are supposed to represent and continue to work towards achieving goals that will help them and their party.

All Americans, not just minorities / blacks are worse off today under Biden.
If African-American people would be better off voting republic, why are so few of them elected by republic voters?

I also want to say I've never seen a liberal troll on this forum sink to calling black people negros and monkeys. Can't say the same for conservatives. Must be a coincidence.
Some conservatives have the balls to call shit as they see it....You Libs have no balls at all.

Some conservatives have the balls to call shit as they see it
Well if I believed non-whites were monkeys and savages like you do I would surely say that. I simply don't believe that. I actually am glad you've come to this thread because you're right that you are one of few honest conservatives on this forum.

I am a Native American male.
I am tired of politicians manipulating everyone, spreading division and hatred to distract people from the corrupt, criminal deeds out politicians are doing.
In, this I would agree. My ancestors came here from Ireland and Russia. I want our country to be one of freedom for all Americans, regardless of race, sex, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic. You wrote about African-American people, yet you are not African-American and you did not identify yourself as a Native American. I have seen writings by males telling females what they should do. If you write about another group, declare yourself as an outsider. I would never, ever write a piece about what Native Americans should do. I am not a Native American. Native Americans will speak for themselves in their own voices. The same is true of every other group.

You may speak as a Native American to advise the people of the United States. Other groups may do the same.

Well if I believed non-whites were monkeys and savages like you do I would surely say that. I simply don't believe that. I actually am glad you've come to this thread because you're right that you are one of few honest conservatives on this forum.
See, you goof and lose credibility every time you infer that dark people don't have a MUCH greater propensity to commit violent crimes and behave like savages do...you are flat-out lying by doing so.
You also fuck up by assuming I don't hate liberal whites more than I despise any other group of human beings...WHOOPS...there went your skin color bullshit.
I wouldn't waste my piss on any of these filthy fucks if they were set on fire in front of me.
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

See, you goof and lose credibility every time you infer that dark people don't have a MUCH greater propensity to commit violent crimes and behave like savages do...you are flat-out lying by doing so.
You also fuck up by assuming I don't hate liberal whites more than I despise any other group of human beings...WHOOPS...there went your skin color bullshit.
I wouldn't waste my piss on any of these filthy fucks if they were set on fire in front of me.
So how would you solve these problems if you were behind the wheel?

Uh huh… they sure wasted no time “securing” the election from record participation.
:laugh2:
why would folks not want participation?

come to think of it, i have heard the party of the klan go on a lot about gop voter suppression for decades now, and every time we continue to see more ans more voter turnout…it’s quite comical

You must really hate yourself to lie to yourself and believe yourself. Conservatives don’t just hate others they apparently hate themselves. What a sick bunch of morons.

Neat story Gator, nobody expected a reasonable response from you, you're really full of shit.

This is not true.

I'm more middle ground, libertarian. But I don't necessarily agree all libertarian thought, nor do I disagree with all liberal thought.
Your statement points to a very illogical narrative that both sides of the fence use. Conservative = all conservatives are bad. Liberal = all liberals bad. This is horse shit.

There is absolute manipulation of the social and racial narratives going on. Any person that wants to honestly review the reports, the media reports, social media, can see that there is a narrative that is being handed out that is absolutely biased and manipulated. This bias is counting on political and logical laziness to run rampant, and it is. But it also happens on both sides of the political fence. Trumpers that still think Trump will be in office again without an election are absolutely stupid and worshiping a political god and idea that has about as much sense as believing Zeus is a god.

So, let's stop the illogical bullshit, and maybe actually have a reasonable discourse. If not, then what's the point of posting anything other than being a one-sided jaded troll of a shill for a political party?
My point was made at the OP. No one with half a brain thinks liberals were living in the south running the kkk and Jim Crow. That is what the OP, who apparently has less than half brain, typed for shits and giggles.

Neat story Gator, nobody expected a reasonable response from you, you're really full of shit.
The OP wasn’t reasonable. It cracks me up how anyone with half a brain can try to make a point that liberals were Jim Crow kkk folks. But my flaw is that most don’t have a half a brain.

The OP wasn’t reasonable. It cracks me up how anyone with half a brain can try to make a point that liberals were Jim Crow kkk folks. But my flaw is that most don’t have a half a brain.
The Dimwinger party is still the party of racists, beginning with your Vegetable Messiah in the WH.

Forum List

Back