Are Your Panties Still in a Bunch?

All of the angst expressed over the delayed election of a new Speaker of the House indicates how emotionally immature most people are. As far as the talking heads on TV are concerned, only Tucker Carlson had an objective perspective on this process. The rest were good for nothing more than filling air time.
So what did San Fran Tucker say about it that impressed you so much to start a thread about it?

I thought it was funny that Biden had no Congress.

Maybe we should shut down the government for a month.

All of the angst expressed over the delayed election of a new Speaker of the House indicates how emotionally immature most people are. As far as the talking heads on TV are concerned, only Tucker Carlson had an objective perspective on this process. The rest were good for nothing more than filling air time.
Kevin gave away the driver's seat on his bus before he even got to sit in it!
That's freedom!
The Freedom caucus now has the power to stop the spending!

I was hoping it would go on at least that long.....The country's credit card could use a break.

Plus that would have meant 19 weeks of no "Billions for Ukraine Friday". ;)
Just curious...

Have you ever voted for a POTUS who bequeathed a smaller deficit to his successor than what he inherited?

only Tucker Carlson had an objective perspective on this process. The rest were good for nothing more than filling air time.

Actually FOX is finally beginning to catch on.

I noticed on Thursday a lot more of the day time Normiez beginning to understand this was a huge victory.

And of course, Bongino is always great.

Forum List

Back