Are You Willing to Go on the Record?

How will the 2024 election play out?

• Trump and Biden will be the nominee. Trump wins.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Trump and Biden will be the nominee. Biden wins.

• Trump will be the nominee. Biden won’t. Trump wins.

• Trump will be the nominee. Biden won’t. Democrat wins.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden will be the nominee. Trump won’t. Biden wins.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Biden will be the nominee. Trump won’t. Republicans wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Does anybody want to go on the record with their presidential predictions?

Normally I’d leave other as an option but that doesn’t fit this discussion.

Make a vote between now and January 25, 2024. If you are right people on here are free to say, “good job”. If you are wrong people on here are free to say, “ha ha you were wrong”.

I’ll give a few options.

I forgot to mention. It is possible to be half right. If that happens people have the option to say to you, “at least you got part of it right”.

Join in the fun today and reap the benefits after the electoral college picks our president in late December 2024.

This should go without saying. You are voting for what you think will happen not what you prefer will happen. Use brains to make your guess, not emotions. It’s less dumb that way.

There are only two options that haven’t been chosen yet. I’d be really disappointed if I run this thread and nobody ends up being right.

Make a vote between now and January 25, 2024. If you are right people on here are free to say, “good job”. If you are wrong people on here are free to say, “ha ha you were wrong”.

I’ll give a few options.
Unless the Marxists once again do the 2am steal, which this time would mean war, President Trump will be the 47th President, while every Democrat will now be on the terror list for insurrection against the government. This is why the Left is in such a panic because of all the precedence set by the Democrats against Trump.

I’ll give a few options.
It will be Biden and Trump and Trump will win. The only way it wont be Biden is if the DNC does something extremely drastic to force Biden out. Unless you think Biden is innocent of bribery (anyone believing that is dumb as fuck), there is no way he throws away his get out of jail free card by not running again. If Biden wins a second term, him and his family will run out the statute of limitations on all of their crimes. If he loses, him and his family lose all their money and end up in prison.

So yeah, there is no chance that Biden willingly backs out.

I’ll give a few options.
The polls show Trump leading in just about every swing state.

Forum List

Back