ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELL YES!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • I'm a communist and hate football. aka Loser.............

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm EUROTRASH......and think Football is kicking a round ball around............aka another Loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh shut up. You are just another in a long line of retards around here. You aren't cool. You aren't intimidating. You're just another insane douchebag.

Never intended to be cool or intimidating, just honest.

My wife generally won't watch sports with me because she knows that even if my twam wins, sonething is still likely to fet thrown at some point during the game abd my volume goes up to about 13 every time my team screws up.
Don't forget the Depends this time...

.Waaa, my team lost. I'm going to throw and break things now. Lol. What a dork.

Trust me, that's not the only time it happens. You don't want to be around me when I'm angry or things don't go my way.

As a rather famous Doctor Banner is prone to saying..... "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Though breaking things is probably better than what the alternate option is..... I grew up a Boston Red Sox fan. To this day, I still want to punch Bill Buckner, John McNamara and Bob Stanley in the mouth over the last inning of Game 6 of the 1986 World Series.

Yeah, I would say trhat beasting up an 83-year-old man is about your speed. Fuckin' pussy.

Anathema had best lock himself into a rubber room with his TV behind unbreakable glass, because the St. Louis Rams are coming to pound the Washington Redskins into the ground again.
StLouisRams1-128x128.gif
VS
redskins-logo.jpg

I hope so. Maybe he will finally get what he deserves if he has a meltdown! I hope the Redskins go 1-15 this year.

Tgursday night was NOT a good night in my home. The dog still won't come anywhere near me after all the screaming and broken stuff and my wife had to apologize to at least 3 of the other residents of the condo complex for my volume and language.
I used to be like that, but I got over it and just starting betting on teams..The cash is a better alternative....

Anathema had best lock himself into a rubber room with his TV behind unbreakable glass, because the St. Louis Rams are coming to pound the Washington Redskins into the ground again.
StLouisRams1-128x128.gif
VS
redskins-logo.jpg

I hope so. Maybe he will finally get what he deserves if he has a meltdown! I hope the Redskins go 1-15 this year.
I gave up on the 'Skins after Larry brown and the Over the Hill Gang...

StLouisRams1-128x128.gif
VS
redskins-logo.jpg

i got my one wish i wanted ,them beating the LAMBS.:biggrin::banana::clap::dance:

as everyone here knows,i root for the other 31 teams that play them each week to win and since this week it was the redskins turn,I was pulling for them and they delivered.:clap: they were my favorite team this past week..the cowturds are the only other team out there who i would care if they beat since they are my second most hated team in the NFL and the only time i root for them to win is when they play the Lambs of course.thats the ONLY time.

Tgursday night was NOT a good night in my home. The dog still won't come anywhere near me after all the screaming and broken stuff and my wife had to apologize to at least 3 of the other residents of the condo complex for my volume and language.

Gosh, you must be so proud. She must be too. :rolleyes-41: Nothing like an obnoxious wanker who has to make a scene when things don't go his way.

Pats take on the Jags tomorrow. Home game for my team. :D Home games are always advantageous. I'm excited, but I'm don't like when games are on at 1 PM. I prefer evening/night games for convenience sake.

Female lingerie football absolutely. Anything else, no, boring. Shouldn't be so much pause between plays. Needs to be much more fluid and fast-paced.

Forum List

Back