Are you puzzled into wars? Who do you think tells you the truth?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
If for example you watched the Tucker Carlson vs Putin interview, do you think Tucker believed Putin? Where are you getting your information? Do you believe Biden? Do you believe the Senate or the House? When a Judge talks, do you believe him? Bear in mind how many cases the innocence project has won freeing those who were found guilty.
Watch her discuss an important issue.

I don't believe anyone unless they cite undisputed facts and apply valid logic to their reasoning.

As to the Putin interview, I found little of note other than his obsession with ancient history. I don't care what Prince Vladimir said a thousand years ago.

If for example you watched the Tucker Carlson vs Putin interview, do you think Tucker believed Putin? Where are you getting your information? Do you believe Biden? Do you believe the Senate or the House? When a Judge talks, do you believe him? Bear in mind how many cases the innocence project has won freeing those who were found guilty.
Watch her discuss an important issue.

1. Tucker believes Putin. He wants to believe, is biased to believe. He should not have gone to interview.
2. A lot of news, right on here, with links posted by normal posters and highly partisan. I start the online day with AP News, then, The Drudge report, then, Memorandom, as aggregators gather multiple views on same stories. I usually catch a few minutes (most days of Morning Joe, CNN, and a quick look at FOX, before watching Good Morning West Tennessee, Channel 7 local news weather sports.
3. Bide is believable, to the point he is not intentionally lying, but not politician, president will give all that they know, and speak to further their own agenda and position.
4. Not a matter of believing Senate or The House. Unfortunately, both believable, if looking at as political reality TV. When politicians can be believed the least is when they have the camera all to themselves, as always have an agenda, intentionally mislead and often speak simply to incite, thinking any publicity is good publicity.
5. When a judge pronounce sentence found by jury, I act in reliance and accept it as settled law, until it is changed on appeal, then accept that, whether I like it or not.

1. Tucker believes Putin. He wants to believe, is biased to believe. He should not have gone to interview.
2. A lot of news, right on here, with links posted by normal posters and highly partisan. I start the online day with AP News, then, The Drudge report, then, Memorandom, as aggregators gather multiple views on same stories. I usually catch a few minutes (most days of Morning Joe, CNN, and a quick look at FOX, before watching Good Morning West Tennessee, Channel 7 local news weather sports.
3. Bide is believable, to the point he is not intentionally lying, but not politician, president will give all that they know, and speak to further their own agenda and position.
4. Not a matter of believing Senate or The House. Unfortunately, both believable, if looking at as political reality TV. When politicians can be believed the least is when they have the camera all to themselves, as always have an agenda, intentionally mislead and often speak simply to incite, thinking any publicity is good publicity.
5. When a judge pronounce sentence found by jury, I act in reliance and accept it as settled law, until it is changed on appeal, then accept that, whether I like it or not.
Democrats do not offer interviews with Putin. They enjoy it far too much being ignorant about him.

Democrats do not offer interviews with Putin. They enjoy it far too much being ignorant about him.
They already know his is a master propagandist. Some Republicans (trumpists) are just not that bright.

They already know his is a master propagandist. Some Republicans (trumpists) are just not that bright.
You know, I am an expert on the Democrats. I spent over 40 years being one of them. I have now spent 44 years as a Republican. Frankly it is because of their honesty I vote for them.

Are you puzzled into wars? Who do you think tells you the truth?​

I would forward the analogy we are told it's a game of checkers , while the reality is it's chess Rob

~S~

Are you puzzled into wars? Who do you think tells you the truth?​

I would forward the analogy we are told it's a game of checkers , while the reality is it's chess Rob

~S~
Both games involve a checkerboard, movable pieces and an endgame.

You know, I am an expert on the Democrats. I spent over 40 years being one of them. I have now spent 44 years as a Republican. Frankly it is because of their honesty I vote for them.
Oh, Republican honesty. You mean like Nixon, Reagan/Ollie North with Iran Contra, George SonovaBush and the nonexistent Weapons of mass destruction war in Iraq, that totally destabilized the Middle East and got a bunch of my friends killed, only to the benefit of Halliburton and DICK Shotgun Cheney, and Donald ThatsalltheDocuments Trump. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh, Republican honesty. You mean like Nixon, Reagan/Ollie North with Iran Contra, George SonovaBush and the nonexistent Weapons of mass destruction war in Iraq, that totally destabilized the Middle East and got a bunch of my friends killed, only to the benefit of Halliburton and DICK Shotgun Cheney, and Donald ThatsalltheDocuments Trump. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Ollie was not convicted in the end. And until you read the book called Reagan and his presidency, you will believe just lies about Reagan. Even the press managed to lie about Iran Contra. It should have been called the Saudis and the Contras.

Somebody had to deal with facilities in Iraq. Why do you think it should not be the company with the skills and backing to do that? Americans got lied to by the press. Bush did not claim that Saddam has WMD. Powell did, but he missed that by days since Saddam shipped them out to Syria. Per one of his own General officers who snitched on Saddam.

Forum List

Back