Are you proud of Joe

Yea you must be real proud of Old Joe. After going from 'oil independent to buying over a million barrels of crud from Iran. Ain't Joe a real patriot. Some one needs to write a song about him. He also wasted no time getting pervs as himself back in the girls bathroom being at the top of his agenda. Let's give Crusty Joe a big Hidy Hoe

China who has ripped off our industry for over 25 years from plumbing supplies to military hardware and everything in between plus gave us a virus that has killed over a million Americans. According to Slop Sing Joe. We were only kidding

His battle on oil in his war on America has cost Americans tens of thousands of jobs cutting oil pipe lines adding a dollar onto gas prices. Our White House still sets behind razor wire looking like a third world shit hole which it should being who resides there.

Our Southern border is breaking new records each month of uneducated, unmannered, ungodly, undocumented, democRats thanks to Pedro Jose and his administration getting those plane tickets to those illegal democRats as fast as they can. Trying to lessen the numbers at the border while building his voter base of government dependence all throw into the shit holes of America along side the plantations

A bad joke to world leaders both friend and foe and it is the foe we should worry about. For Old Joe it's hard talking tough when you can't talk at all. I don't think sniffing their hair will change their hate for our country but Joe will probably try.

So far there is nothing this administration has done to better the U. S. but plenty to put us on the road to ruin. Then again I haven't caved in my head with a hammer to get the prospective on things as you leftist, being born with that capability. So far none of you has said a word on what Joe has done for America. Now is your chance and don't hold back of the greatness of Razor Wire "No Amendment is Absolute" Joe. If not I will always see you as 'something for nothings' allowing nothing to get in your way of a free-bee never giving anything in return. So sound off on what Joe has done for me. I'll even start you out being you democRats are so shy and stupid.
1. Joe told me my hair smelt pretty and wanted to know if I would meet him at the girls restroom at recess.

One more thing. After a few states give Trump their votes someone will have to drag Old Joe to a federal prison or a place for the mentally stupid. Which one of you will step up and admit Joe and democRats in general are pieces of shit that give genocide a good name?
They already wrote the song abut him

There's nothing to be or not to be proud of. He isn't in charge. He's just a marionette his handlers drag out like a trained animal to do and say as they want him to. The Left is trying to destroy this country through this fake presidency.

There's nothing to be or not to be proud of. He isn't in charge. He's just a marionette his handlers drag out like a trained animal to do and say as they want him to. The Left is trying to destroy this country through this fake presidency.
Too funny.....you said the same thing about Obama

Meanwhile, It was Trump pandering brutal dictators like Putin, Kim Jong Un and Mohamed bin Salman

“They assure me they would not do such brutal things and I believe them”

Meanwhile, It was Trump pandering brutal dictators like Putin, Kim Jong Un and Mohamed bin Salman

Ever thought that just because you regurgitate Leftist talking points, doesn't make them necessarily true?

Your Biden's son got billions from the Chinese communist party towards his hedge fund while Biden was VP, he received 3 million from the mayor of Moscow a Putin ally, there are videos of Hunter Biden raping underage Chinese girls while high off his ass, and Biden himself just canceled an American pipeline and thousands of American jobs, while approving a Russian pipeline into Europe. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the corrupt crime syndicate run by Joe Biden, a career deep state politician with a 47 year history of failures and wrong decisions, who wept for his best friend Robert Byrd, an ex KKK grand wizard and longest serving Democrat senator. And let's not talk about his history of being a pervert and sexual assaulter.

But none of that matters because he's holding the levers of power, so let's go ahead and accuse the other side of things the Left is far more guilty of, and pretend you really care about the environment or racism.

Ever thought that just because you regurgitate Leftist talking points, doesn't make them necessarily true?

Your Biden's son got billions from the Chinese communist party towards his hedge fund while Biden was VP, he received 3 million from the mayor of Moscow a Putin ally, there are videos of Hunter Biden raping underage Chinese girls while high off his ass, and Biden himself just canceled an American pipeline and thousands of American jobs, while approving a Russian pipeline into Europe. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the corrupt crime syndicate run by Joe Biden, a career deep state politician with a 47 year history of failures and wrong decisions, who wept for his best friend Robert Byrd, an ex KKK grand wizard and longest serving Democrat senator. And let's not talk about his history of being a pervert and sexual assaulter.

But none of that matters because he's holding the levers of power, so let's go ahead and accuse the other side of things the Left is far more guilty of, and pretend you really care about the environment or racism.
Hunter Biden?

You mean that successful international businessman?
If Hunter had broken any laws, Crooked Donnie would have had his private Justice Department indict him. After four years and an attempt to force Ukraine to provide dirt on him, he came up with......

Ready for it?

NOTHING
:auiqs.jpg:

"RESIDENT" Biden... soon to be inmate #294803 in Fort Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary for election fraud.
That video of Joe bragging about extorting a billion dollars from a near foreign aid package to the Ukraine caused me to gain a new perspective about the level of corruption in the three branches of government; a routine pounding of taxpayers' forced payments to a government political party citizen and Vice President, and the founder's original Constitution that barred taxation of the people, and why nobody can do anything about blatant disregard for the rule of law from a corrupted House, Senate--not even when corruption is in the face of working people benefits only one party that continually makes majority cramming of self-fluffing a wanton, corrupt press allows for shameful crimes.

Hunter Biden?

You mean that successful international businessman?
If Hunter had broken any laws, Crooked Donnie would have had his private Justice Department indict him. After four years and an attempt to force Ukraine to provide dirt on him, he came up with......

Ready for it?

NOTHING
:auiqs.jpg:
There has not been an investigation or probe into the Biden crime family's dealings, but at some point there will be.

At some point people have to ask; What does Putin have on Biden that he approves a Russian pipeline while killing an American one and 50,000 jobs that came with it? Putin was allowed to publicly mock Biden and trash the US.

Just remember this, Joe Biden, Hussein Obama, the Clintons and other Democrat leaders stood shoulder to shoulder and wept for fellow Democrat senator Robert Byrd, an ex KKK grand wizard and delivered magnificent eulogies his funeral.

Convenient idiots will be convenient idiots incapable of independent thought.

Last edited:
There has not been an investigation or probe into the Biden crime family's dealings, but at some point there will be.

At some point people have to ask; What does Putin have on Biden that he approves a Russian pipeline while killing an American one and 50,000 jobs that came with it? Putin was allowed to publicly mock Biden and trash the US.

Just remember this, Joe Biden, Hussein Obama, the Clintons and other Democrat leaders stood shoulder to shoulder and wept for fellow Democrat senator Robert Byrd, an ex KKK grand wizard and delivered magnificent eulogies his funeral.

Seems to portend that corruption charges can be postponed indefinitely, imho. :( I think we the American people are being played for cash out of our pockets.

I don't think sniffing their hair will change their hate for our country but Joe will probably try.

1. Joe told me my hair smelt pretty and wanted to know if I would meet him at the girls restroom at recess.
The whole thing was spot-on but those excerpts were priceless!! 😆

When there are no good men to act against the evil and corruption of evil men, we end up with what we have today.
We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Freedom was never free. And corruption was always a deadly infection that spreads voraciously unchecked and untreated.
The Tree of Liberty was never watered and has died.
Our illusion of freedom is becoming more and more difficult to sustain.

In the beginning of corruption, all that would have been required is a few votes.....but they were not made, and corruption took root.
Fast forward decades of apathy and ignoring the inevitable .....today watering the Tree would cost millions of lives.
Tomorrow, the cost......... tens of millions of lives.
Such is the folly of procrastination of the defense of freedom and liberty.

Last edited:
Nixon opened trade relations with China- Iran resources are Iran's business- not the CIA's or BP's, or Israel's- just an FYI-
OPEC fills the oil gaps (no matter where they are created) and that was Nixon's doing- are you proud of being a Republican yet?
Has any family member afforded the opportunity to inform
Yuz hows Poplar Nixon really was.The Winniest Presidential candidate in
American History.That should confound yuz till old man Winter
gets a haircut.

Arguably Jimi's best song.Plus many dint knowed that he was
in the Armed Services.As was Elvis.
Jimi was assigned to the 101st first Airborn Division at Fort Campbell.
Elvis got drafted at a time he was hugely gaining popularity as a
potential rock icon.That was in '58 and completed his
basic training at Fort Hood.Presley was a true American.
Said he was looking forward to his military stint.
" The army can do anything it wants with me. "

Has any family member afforded the opportunity to inform
Yuz hows Poplar Nixon really was.The Winniest Presidential candidate in
American History.That should confound yuz till old man Winter
gets a haircut.
and Clinton sold China 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets. Also the next China takes a rocket and blast another rocket or deep six a couple of our aircraft carriers again thank Bill. Nixon was a war hero. Clinton was a draft dodger. Matter of fact I don't know any democrat in office that did anything but get our military killed. democrats also started Vietnam Then cut all funding and watch it fall to Communism. When trying to cost us another war in Iraq we had Harry 'This war is lost' Reid. and John 'never happened' Kerry. Talking about Iraq he said "They said there would be people killed in Vietnam when we pulled out but it never happened." Then to reinforce his lie he again said "Never Happened" 40,000 DIED IN RE-EDUCATION CAMPS. IN OUR HURRY TO LEAVE WE LEFT A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT WORKED ON THE PHOENIX PROJECT. 30,000 were round up a killed. South Vietnam military officers were blindfolded, hands tied behind their back then loaded onto American two and a half ton trucks taken out and machinegunned.

You think it was just biden getting our troops murdered? It has been a long democRat tradition getting our troops wasted. It's just I don't know why we don't hang them any more and let them rot from the tree to warn anyone taking their place. DemocRat, can't live with them and can't kill em yet.

and Clinton sold China 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets. Also the next China takes a rocket and blast another rocket or deep six a couple of our aircraft carriers again thank Bill. Nixon was a war hero. Clinton was a draft dodger. Matter of fact I don't know any democrat in office that did anything but get our military killed. democrats also started Vietnam Then cut all funding and watch it fall to Communism. When trying to cost us another war in Iraq we had Harry 'This war is lost' Reid. and John 'never happened' Kerry. Talking about Iraq he said "They said there would be people killed in Vietnam when we pulled out but it never happened." Then to reinforce his lie he again said "Never Happened" 40,000 DIED IN RE-EDUCATION CAMPS. IN OUR HURRY TO LEAVE WE LEFT A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT WORKED ON THE PHOENIX PROJECT. 30,000 were round up a killed. South Vietnam military officers were blindfolded, hands tied behind their back then loaded onto American two and a half ton trucks taken out and machinegunned.

You think it was just biden getting our troops murdered? It has been a long democRat tradition getting our troops wasted. It's just I don't know why we don't hang them any more and let them rot from the tree to warn anyone taking their place. DemocRat, can't live with them and can't kill em yet.

11 million pages?

Did Clinton get a lump sum or did China pay by the page?

Forum List

Back