Are you prepared?

Who is the boogeyman of the week this time?

Ahhh senile OldLady ...always behind the curve there in Lilly-white Maine.

View attachment 343508View attachment 343509
Just checking. I've been seeing a bunch of finger pointing--from Antifa to white supremacists.
Hehe. Could be those nasty whites rioting? Hey remember when you feared To look out the window because of Iranian missiles raining down on your town?

But let me answer your willful delusion. I’m also prepared for hordes of rioting whites if they come looting, burning and attacking law enforcement too. Just doesn’t seem very likely.
Glad to hear your an equal opportunity conspiracy loon! Way to go!!!!

So there's been no unrest in America the last few days.....
Phew....thanks for clearing that up OL,otherwise some businesses might have been burned down.
There have been RIOTS all over the country, property has been destroyed--billions of dollars worth, no doubt. Hundreds--probably a thousand by now--have been arrested and a few people have been killed, many cops injured. The foolishness (as a I see it) is that we are going to have a knock down drag out war between blacks and whites in this country. At least I hope its foolishness. I've been wrong before.

90% of this shit has nothing to do with george.
It's all about antifa and free shit.
As far as a race war goes? It be over before it started.
90% of it is about systemic racism and jokers like you whose ears are plugged with too many years of earwax. Maybe people should have listened sooner instead of griping about Affirmative Action and how lazy and fat black people are. Now those same people are flapping their gums about shooting them. Just achin' for the chance, at least as long as they can do it from the safety of their keyboard.

It's all revolting on this board right now.

View attachment 343889
Robbery with a deadly weapon he should have still been in prison
and passion of drugs with intent to distribute I wonder how many children's lives he harmed?

He terrorized and scarred a family in a home invasion...did five years in prison for it. Who knows what his record looks like in his new state.

Who is the boogeyman of the week this time?

Ahhh senile OldLady ...always behind the curve there in Lilly-white Maine.

View attachment 343508View attachment 343509
Just checking. I've been seeing a bunch of finger pointing--from Antifa to white supremacists.
Hehe. Could be those nasty whites rioting? Hey remember when you feared To look out the window because of Iranian missiles raining down on your town?

But let me answer your willful delusion. I’m also prepared for hordes of rioting whites if they come looting, burning and attacking law enforcement too. Just doesn’t seem very likely.
Glad to hear your an equal opportunity conspiracy loon! Way to go!!!!

So there's been no unrest in America the last few days.....
Phew....thanks for clearing that up OL,otherwise some businesses might have been burned down.
There have been RIOTS all over the country, property has been destroyed--billions of dollars worth, no doubt. Hundreds--probably a thousand by now--have been arrested and a few people have been killed, many cops injured. The foolishness (as a I see it) is that we are going to have a knock down drag out war between blacks and whites in this country. At least I hope its foolishness. I've been wrong before.

90% of this shit has nothing to do with george.
It's all about antifa and free shit.
As far as a race war goes? It be over before it started.
90% of it is about systemic racism and jokers like you whose ears are plugged with too many years of earwax. Maybe people should have listened sooner instead of griping about Affirmative Action and how lazy and fat black people are. Now those same people are flapping their gums about shooting them. Just achin' for the chance, at least as long as they can do it from the safety of their keyboard.

It's all revolting on this board right now.

View attachment 343889
Robbery with a deadly weapon he should have still been in prison
and passion of drugs with intent to distribute I wonder how many children's lives he harmed?

He terrorized and scarred a family in a home invasion...did five years in prison for it. Who knows what his record looks like in his new state.
A bad cop takes out a thug. Bad cop will go to prison it's a fucking win win in my book.

Forum List

Back