Are you nervous about Mike Pence possibly running as an independent in 2024?

That could be Republicans' worst nightmare.
I am not, i love more people, more ideas, free snd fair elections. In China, Russia and the DNC the party picks the nominee, that’s not freedom…glad to see people like Pence and the GOP open to this sort of stuff

I don't think trump supporters have a thing to worry about. But Pence does. He's dead in the water and he won't own up to that.

Splitting the Republican vote with a well-funded conservative running as an independent would be a problem for Trump. I would not put it past this swampy Republican party to let that happen. Don't think Pence would move the needle though.

I don't think trump supporters have a thing to worry about. But Pence does. He's dead in the water and he won't own up to that.
One of our neighbors STILL has a Trump 2020 sign up and he's spray-painted a big X through the name Pence.

I would vote for Pence if he was the only Republican running, but that's about the only way. And I think a lot of Republicans, like my neighbor, would not. And there are several RINOs I wouldn't vote for: I'd just lay out and not vote. Again.

Hogan and Romney, for instance. Never, never.

They want me to play Democracy, let them make a decent and sensible game of it, otherwise forget it.

Pence is loyal to his party

I could see Trump running as an independent

Around where i live, there are still Trump signs up ALL OVER. And on many of them, mine included, a piece of duct tape is placed over Pence's name. It just says Trump 2024. At the time i had no access to 2024 dated signs so i fixed that too. A little strategically placed paint fixed that. Trump 2024.

Yeah, i agree Stormy Daniels Pence is as much a putz as that twot Romney.

That could be Republicans' worst nightmare.

LOL. Nope. He was such a dud of a VP, no way he would draw any support. That said, O hope the Green Party manages to get someone on the ballot in Virginia this time. They forced me to vote for Trump because I didn't have a real non DNC alternative to troll baby.

Forum List

Back