Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
Typical from persons whom are ignorant and or stupid and demographic differences in political orientation and performance.
You don't have to reveal where you land on the scale, but by the attitude, positions, and ignorance of your posts I could likely guess where you lie on the grid.

BTW, your avatar hits my subconscious as being arrogant, obnoxious, smarmy, snarky, and basically a social reject. I can't help apply the same to you.
You need to get out more.

IQ tests" are just one of many devices used to measure a person's abilities, skills, knowledge and potential. Most whom object to such are those whom score below average on such.
Only by people who are scammers. You’ve been taken in. Name one institution that uses IQ tests to hire or promote anyone….or as an admission to a school. Name one, just one, bubba.

You are neither "Sage" nor "Main Street" unless it is skid-row.
The matrix and quiz are the most applicable small/short tests available to measure a person's likely political; positions within the range of possibles for humans from Earth.

To the historically and politically ignorant and disingenuous such as your self, whom are incompetent in taking the quiz, it will look like your blurred ignorant vision perceives.
Try to get out more among the living.

You need to get out more.
I get out quite a bit. Likely much more than you do since along with several siblings, children and grandchildren to interact with I'm also involved in a few civic and political organizations in the local community. Definitely enough to know what category~label you fit into.

Your deflection and lame attempts at CYA fail to cover that you are one of those ineffective's whom talk a lot of talk but don't "walk the walk". i.e. just another piece of deadwood social parasite.

I get out quite a bit. Likely much more than you do since along with several siblings, children and grandchildren to interact with I'm also involved in a few civic and political organizations in the local community. Definitely enough to know what category~label you fit into.

Your deflection and lame attempts at CYA fail to cover that you are one of those ineffective's whom talk a lot of talk but don't "walk the walk". i.e. just another piece of deadwood social parasite.
Way too much information.

Only by people who are scammers. You’ve been taken in. Name one institution that uses IQ tests to hire or promote anyone….or as an admission to a school. Name one, just one, bubba.
Quote:
IQ scores are used for educational placement, assessment of intellectual disability, and evaluating job applicants. In research contexts, they have been studied as predictors of job performance[20] and income.[21] They are also used to study distributions of psychometric intelligence in populations and the correlations between it and other variables. Raw scores on IQ tests for many populations have been rising at an average rate that scales to three IQ points per decade since the early 20th century, a phenomenon called the Flynn effect. Investigation of different patterns of increases in subtest scores can also inform current research on human intelligence.

As can be seen in the link, there are a variety of IQ tests and uses. Hopefully this isn't beyond your low scoring capabilities to read and understand.

Quote:
IQ scores are used for educational placement, assessment of intellectual disability, and evaluating job applicants. In research contexts, they have been studied as predictors of job performance[20] and income.[21] They are also used to study distributions of psychometric intelligence in populations and the correlations between it and other variables. Raw scores on IQ tests for many populations have been rising at an average rate that scales to three IQ points per decade since the early 20th century, a phenomenon called the Flynn effect. Investigation of different patterns of increases in subtest scores can also inform current research on human intelligence.

As can be seen in the link, there are a variety of IQ tests and uses. Hopefully this isn't beyond your low scoring capabilities to read and understand.
Name one….go ahead. You’ve yet to name one . Plus,none of your references doesn’t even use IQ tests..
Skill testing is NOT an IQ test.
Still waiting. N9 corporation uses IQ tests. No military or govt agency. No school uses it for admissions.
NAME one.

Political Science Is Junk Science

Academically structured, that paradigm looks like a piss-covered tile floor in the men's room of a skid-row bar.
Compared to the two only choices in the OP (Opening Post) of this thread, the Quiz and chart offer a fuller spectrum of possibilities with it's three more classifications.

If you have better and more accurate system/device than present such. Otherwise can guess you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Compared to the two only choices in the OP (Opening Post) of this thread, the Quiz and chart offer a fuller spectrum of possibilities with it's three more classifications.

If you have better and more accurate system/device than present such. Otherwise can guess you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
Still waiting for anyone who actually uses IQ tests.

Can’t find anyone ?

Name one….go ahead. You’ve yet to name one . Plus,none of your references doesn’t even use IQ tests..
Skill testing is NOT an IQ test.
Still waiting. N9 corporation uses IQ tests. No military or govt agency. No school uses it for admissions.
NAME one.
Per the Wiki it is used for other purposes than the narrow ones you present.
You're not paying me to be your servant. When check arrives and clears the bank I might do your request.
Meanwhile you have done nothing to back up your claims which remain opinions only, and ones based on ignorance and stupidity.

Still waiting for anyone who actually uses IQ tests.
Nearly all "tests" can have flaws.
About 50+ years ago when taking the intelligence/knowledge test for Selective Service medical exam I knew in advance that out of the 100 questions, multiple choice of A,B,C, or D there were 25 of each answer to the test and minimum passing score was 25 out of 100. If a "dummy" just marked all "C" they would get 25 correct and pass enough to be drafted. Of course they would also likely not be chosen for any technical training or classification.

Nearly all "tests" can have flaws.
About 50+ years ago when taking the intelligence/knowledge test for Selective Service medical exam I knew in advance that out of the 100 questions, multiple choice of A,B,C, or D there were 25 of each answer to the test and minimum passing score was 25 out of 100. If a "dummy" just marked all "C" they would get 25 correct and pass enough to be drafted. Of course they would also likely not be chosen for any technical training or classification.
You’re off track. That’s 50:fking years ago.
We are talking about IQ testing NOW. Focus now.
Name someone who uses them.

Forum List

Back