Are you ‘Independents’ and moderates proponents of the free shit for Mexico movement?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I'm not cautious or embarrassed.

Or a leftie.

I say no.

I don’t spend a whole lot of time worrying about it (or any at all) but if so called “free shit for Mexicans” pisses you off, then I’m all for it.

So long as you’re miserable, I’m happy.

I’m probably asking the wrong ‘Independents’ as I’m pretty sure those here whom claim to be Indy are really just cautious, embararrased Lefties.
Anyhoo...how do you feel about the Democrats finally casting clarity over their long term goal?
Should American taxpayers be responsible for the health and wellbeing of Mexico’s citizens?
Sally Pipes: California’s ‘free’ health care for illegal immigrants -- courtesy of the taxpayers
I would like free healthcare.

I’m probably asking the wrong ‘Independents’ as I’m pretty sure those here whom claim to be Indy are really just cautious, embararrased Lefties.
Anyhoo...how do you feel about the Democrats finally casting clarity over their long term goal?
Should American taxpayers be responsible for the health and wellbeing of Mexico’s citizens?
Sally Pipes: California’s ‘free’ health care for illegal immigrants -- courtesy of the taxpayers

Too bad, you'd get it if you were an illegal Mexican willing to steal from Americans though...That said, you think something is wrong with the 'system'?

Too bad, you'd get it if you were an illegal Mexican willing to steal from Americans though...That said, you think something is wrong with the 'system'?
Our healthcare system has all kinds of things wrong with it. Obviously illegals shouldn't get it before citizens.

Forum List

Back