Are you going to watch the Trump/Biden comedy hour tonight?

Gonna watch the circus tonight?

• Yes

• No

• Yes/No but won't comment on it until I get the party approved talking points

Results are only viewable after voting.
Despite the result of your poll, I'm going to guess that about1/3 of the board will claim Biden won, the another 1/3 will claim Trump won, and will have made their choice at least 2 hours before the debate starts.

The last third will laugh at the first 2/3s
thats what i think too.....even if joe gets stomped on the biden people will say he won and if trump gets stomped on his followers will say he won....thats why debates are meaningless,people see and hear what they want too.....

I'm hoping for some epic gaffs from Hiden that will leave no doubt about his mental competence.

No. Televised debates are too depressing, given they kind of asinine theatrics that viewers respond too. It's a basically really bad reality-TV.

No, I shan't watch it.

It's on at 6 p.m., Pacific time.

This 83-year-old senior citizen will be sleeping by then.

I hope to watch the highlights when I eat breakfast at 3 a.m. on Wednesday while watching "Fox & Friends."

Despite the result of your poll, I'm going to guess that about1/3 of the board will claim Biden won, the another 1/3 will claim Trump won, and will have made their choice at least 2 hours before the debate starts.

The last third will laugh at the first 2/3s
thats what i think too.....even if joe gets stomped on the biden people will say he won and if trump gets stomped on his followers will say he won....thats why debates are meaningless,people see and hear what they want too.....

There is no way that Biden will "stomp" Trump on any level. He can't even stomp on a paper cup. I was listening to Rush earlier and he was talking about how Trump made a request that they both be checked for listening devices to make sure their answers are genuine. Guess what? Biden refused.

If they make a big deal out of this, I can't wait to see the defense of leftists who spent the last three years crying about Trump's tax returns and how he's not releasing them because he has something to hide. Seems to me that having a simple check done to make sure there are no tricks involved tells me that Biden is hiding something.

No, I shan't watch it.

It's on at 6 p.m., Pacific time.

This 83-year-old senior citizen will be sleeping by then.

I hope to watch the highlights when I eat breakfast at 3 a.m. on Wednesday while watching "Fox & Friends."

I don't watch anything live. I DVR everything and I'll do the same with the debates tonight. You can fast forward through the boring stuff, go back and watch something again, and virtually skip all the commercials.

And who will win?
Trump?
Biden?
Wallace?

The Debate is at 9PM in I think Cleveland, Ohio, this is 3AM for me, if like last night Kid F is up, then I will watch as much of the Debate as I can, it's important for The Western World.

Who will win? Well the MSM will say Biden won, even if Biden drops his pants and craps on stage and then pisses in the Moderators face and gets on the floor and smears his crap across his own body and then stands up and jerks off in front of the camera and then starts dribbling down his chin and then climbs up onto the roof and starts swinging about and screeching like a chimp and then runs out into the street and Sodomises a 10 year old boy and then strangles the boy and eats him Live On Air.... the MSM will STILL say Biden won.

They will have THOUSANDS of losers who like Biden live in their basements but are aka Fact Checkers and they will do their BEST to SPIN everything Biden says as the work of a GENIUS with an IQ of 180 and SPIN everything The Donald says as a blatant lie and the work of someone with an IQ of 6.

Yes, it is in our city at 9:00 pm. The National Guard is here to assist police if any troublemaking Democrats show up to start problems as they always do. It's very convenient because it's right by Lake Erie, and they can take the troublemakers and throw them right in to get rid of them.

I don't care who says who won. All I care about is Trump brings up the troubling policies of Biden like increasing taxes on our job creators, turning currently nice middle-class suburbs into slums, dramatically increasing our energy costs, increasing taxes on capital gains that will slow down our market. That's what I want to see because I believe a lot of people don't even know his issues yet.

And who will win?
Trump?
Biden?
Wallace?

The Debate is at 9PM in I think Cleveland, Ohio, this is 3AM for me, if like last night Kid F is up, then I will watch as much of the Debate as I can, it's important for The Western World.

Who will win? Well the MSM will say Biden won, even if Biden drops his pants and craps on stage and then pisses in the Moderators face and gets on the floor and smears his crap across his own body and then stands up and jerks off in front of the camera and then starts dribbling down his chin and then climbs up onto the roof and starts swinging about and screeching like a chimp and then runs out into the street and Sodomises a 10 year old boy and then strangles the boy and eats him Live On Air.... the MSM will STILL say Biden won.

They will have THOUSANDS of losers who like Biden live in their basements but are aka Fact Checkers and they will do their BEST to SPIN everything Biden says as the work of a GENIUS with an IQ of 180 and SPIN everything The Donald says as a blatant lie and the work of someone with an IQ of 6.

Yes, it is in our city at 9:00 pm. The National Guard is here to assist police if any troublemaking Democrats show up to start problems as they always do. It's very convenient because it's right by Lake Erie, and they can take the troublemakers and throw them right in to get rid of them.

I don't care who says who won. All I care about is Trump brings up the troubling policies of Biden like increasing taxes on our job creators, turning currently nice middle-class suburbs into slums, dramatically increasing our energy costs, increasing taxes on capital gains that will slow down our market. That's what I want to see because I believe a lot of people don't even know his issues yet.

ray ray! long time no see!!!!

still partisan AF .... but at least yer CONsistant.

I want to see the reaction on Joe's face when Trump asks Joe about...

His video-taped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM

His son getting millions from the wife of a Russian Mayor

Refusing to acknowledge his son's bastard child, the result of an adulterous fling with a pole dancer, as his grandson / part of the family...

His part in Obama's failed coup attempt against him

If Joe still thinks the life-saving travel bans are still 'Xenophobic' and that they were a bad idea

If he thinks blacks are still not diverse and if blacks still don't vote for him they are not really black....

What Joe thinks about his 3rd 2020 Nobel Peace Prize nomination and if it is a good thing for the Unites States

:p

And who will win?
Trump?
Biden?
Wallace?

Well thank you very much. I appreciate the compliment.

And who will win?
Trump?
Biden?
Wallace?

Well thank you very much. I appreciate the compliment.

de nada. :cool:

Forum List

Back