Are you a prostitute?

Would you have sex for $ with someone you found repulsive?

• Yes. For $500

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes. For $10,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. For $100,000

• Yes. For $1,000,000

• Yes. For $10,000,000

• Yes. (Name Your Price)

• No. Never for any amount.

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I've been attracted to men who were less than attractive. That is because they had awesome personalities though! Yes, I would have sex with a guy who was not the physically attractive specimen if he had a great personality that I was attracted to. It's happened, so I guess it depends on "in what way" do I find him repulsive . . . and HOW repulsive is he? Lol! :lol:

I've been attracted to men who were less than attractive. That is because they had awesome personalities though! Yes, I would have sex with a guy who was not the physically attractive specimen if he had a great personality that I was attracted to. It's happened, so I guess it depends on "in what way" do I find him repulsive . . . and HOW repulsive is he? Lol! :lol:

If he think's I'm all that, I'm attracted... because it's all about me, right ;)

If he think's I'm all that, I'm attracted... because it's all about me, right ;)

Well, why would you be attracted to someone who doesn't think you are "all that?" :eusa_think: Sure, I'm attracted to people who treat me with kindness sometimes. If I felt it was genuine that is.

Republican or Democrat?

Whichever is most offensive.
How about Charles Manson?

Yuck! Not for all the money in the world! :puke: He is both, physically and personality wise repulsive.

Charles Manson
or
D4E?

Lol! That is so MEAN! :eusa_naughty:

Okay.....

Moonglow
or
mdk?

Oh MDK, for sure! It would be challenging to try and get him to switch teams! :lol: Not to mention, MDK is a good looking guy and not at all repulsive! ;)

Republican or Democrat?

Yuck! Not for all the money in the world! :puke: He is both, physically and personality wise repulsive.

Charles Manson
or
D4E?

Okay.....

Moonglow
or
mdk?

MG would only annoy you the whole time! :lol: :hellno: He is one annoying SOB!

Charles Manson
or
D4E?

Okay.....

Moonglow
or
mdk?

Oh MDK, for sure! It would be challenging to try and get him to switch teams! :lol: Not to mention, MDK is a good looking guy and not at all repulsive! ;)

Trust me I love mdk. I have not even see him but love him already.... that fucking bitch!

cause I think guys would PAY to have sex with Casey Anthony.....

Say this woman below is a really nice lady. She would do anything for you . . .

idontevenknowFATLADYWANTSACOOKIEEE.jpg

Say this one was a complete liberal feminist bitch . . .

x_ebf642e6.jpg

Which one would you rather have sex with for a million dollars?

Forum List

Back