Are you a native American?

^^^ I don't know what you mean by that.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Dang it all Holly! Ain't you evah seen an old western movie with cowboys and Indians? When the Indians is all riled up sumpin fierce and go on the offensive, dats what they calls going on the warpath!

100% American. DNA results goes along with family verbal history. As far as ethnic groups that make me up 60% Scandinavian 15%asian 10% southeastern American tribes. 2% Spanish 1% Algerian the rest scattered among Great Britan Ireland and the island of Crete. I am a product of the great melting pot we call the United States of America, :) 🇺🇸

100% American. DNA results goes along with family verbal history. As far as ethnic groups that make me up 60% Scandinavian 15%asian 10% southeastern American tribes. 2% Spanish 1% Algerian the rest scattered among Great Britan Ireland and the island of Crete. I am a product of the great melting pot we call the United States of America, :) 🇺🇸
Me thinks im Irish or sumthin.

Dang it all Holly! Ain't you evah seen an old western movie with cowboys and Indians? When the Indians is all riled up sumpin fierce and go on the offensive, dats what they calls going on the warpath!
The only westerns that I have seen are Back To The Future 3 and South Of Heaven which was written and directed by country singer Dwight Yoakam. He plays the lead character in it too.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (one of his many fans)

My granny was 100% Chocktaw. Gramps was a methodist precher from Wales
On the other side my granny was dual citizen. Gramps was German.
Dad were a woodshed baybee
I knew there was something bananas about you.

Forum List

Back