Are you a Horror fan? Movies, Books, Games...etc? Alien franchise fan?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If so you need several things in your life.

This mod:
Nibre/MotherVR

A good PC. An oculus rift VR headset. And a copy of Alien Isolation

This is by far the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced lol

A MUST HAVE if you like Aliens & Horror

If so you need several things in your life.

This mod:
Nibre/MotherVR

A good PC. An oculus rift VR headset. And a copy of Alien Isolation

This is by far the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced lol

A MUST HAVE if you like Aliens & Horror

Yes. Just purchased and watched the extended director's cuts of Aliens and The Chronicles of Riddick. Did you know that James Remar was originally cast to play Cpl. Hicks in Aliens? I am currently searching for a copy of the Return of the Living Dead novel.

• Banned
You know I've had this VR headset for a couple years and never really bothered with it until tonight.
I apparently bought a lot of vr apps while drunk cause I got a lot of shit that I never looked at till the last couple hours.
From "trying" to cook in a fast food joint during lunch rush to Rick & Morty craziness to virtual vacations this shit is pretty nuts.
One app in particular has my attention and it's a music/out of this world laser/light trip that is indescribable. It's like an acid trip from my youth without the acid lol.

Crazy stuff

Always have been. I love horror movies that are really chilling and know how to turn me into a nervous wreck. Ya know, like The Silence of the Lambs, Alien, The Shining, The Hitcher (1986), Halloween, etc. I love me some creepy-crawlies!

Forum List

Back