The Computer Matrix: Dianetics/Dartmouth

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Will the Commerce Age reorient our perspectives on defiance?

This yarn was inspired by Money Monster.

Signing off,

eagle.jpg

====

A potent swamp-creature avenger from Mother Nature named Swamp Thing was a tree and organics-material super-creature who kept at his side a beautiful swamp nymph named Eli at his side (for all time!). Swamp Thing believed modern civilization was no threat to Earth's ecosystems...

sw5.jpg

As consumerism and capitalism became 'modern phenomena,' investors and politicians scrambled to make commercial toys 'archaeological relics' of new age journalism. They wanted to hype companies such as Energizer, Toys 'R Us, Fisher-Price, Apple, and GameStop as 'totems' of imaginative consumerism. These civilization advocates wanted to promote engineering-aesthetics in the world of fashion and dialogue.

swatch1.jpg

As the U.S. government (CIA) developed a new super-A.I. computer named 'HAL' which had the ability to manipulate wind-convection systems with electrically-powered windmills placed across the globe, critics of the modern 'American Empire' wondered if all this technological pomp made America nothing more than a more 'enchanted' Ancient Egypt. HAL wanted to make his stamp on Earth by creating forced-labor gardens across North America and Africa. HAL was considered to be the Devil incarnate by many technology-naysayers...

swatch2.jpg

Americans meanwhile were busy encouraging writers to explore stories and folk-tales about outlandish terrorists engaging with valiant/covert U.S. operatives considered to be 'patriotic ninjas.' These writers came up with a G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (Hasbro/Marvel) patriotism-comics adapted series of short-stories about a wily super-terrorist named Cobra Commander challenging the capitalism-faith of the valiant American patriot-ninja known as 'Snake-Eyes.' Cobra Commander (CC) believed Snake-Eyes (SE) could be 'seduced' but SE was confident that CC could be undone through diligent patriotic warfare(!).

swatch3.jpg

A number of key Western civilization female media 'icons' rose to the newfound patriotism-media tribulation developing news by motivating male politicians in D.C. to endorse pro-populism capitalism in the modern geopolitical landscape by militarily securing the international activities of the idealistic UN-tied economic group the World Bank. These media female-warriors were given special code-names by G.I. Joe and Cobra and were considered new age crusaders in the struggle to make media more human-friendly and user-friendly(!).

swatch4.jpg

A new sci-fi horror-film directed by Ridley Scott called Alien: Covenant presented stories/images of human space-explorers meditating on the value of survival while engaging with a terrifying predatory alien species known as 'Xenomorphs' and detecting the monsters' relentless intention to destroy all life around them for complete domination. This sci-fi horror new age classic was showcased by the Dartmouth Film Society (DFS --- Dartmouth College, Ivy League, New Hampshire) in the autumn of 2018. American movie super-star Tom Cruise (star of culturally-symbolic films such as Rain Man, Minority Report, and American Made) attended this movie showing at Dartmouth College and was so inspired that he organized a Dianetics/Scientology conference at the school that following summer of 2019.

6.jpg

GOD: Cinema has changed social imagination...
SATAN: Maybe the Xenomorph is the new Godzilla!
GOD: Are you a fan of Tom Cruise movies?
SATAN: I like Top Gun and Vanilla Sky.
GOD: Maybe Dartmouth College will endorse media-consciousness.
SATAN: Intellectuals need to participate in modern networks.
GOD: Without intellectualism, there is no prestige!
SATAN: That's why Wikipedia (online encyclopedia) is vulnerable.
GOD: I think Microsoft and Intel will hype 'cyber-aesthetics.'
SATAN: Americans make great consumer-electronics batteries (Duracell/Energizer/Rayovac).
GOD: Americans suffer in the automobile industry (Nissan/Toyota/Honda/Audi).
SATAN: Will America's investments in the computer market create miracles?
GOD: America's successes with Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Intel, and Commodore dazzle!
SATAN: Is this a neo-Orwellian 'empire'?
GOD: I think the modern market is conducive to high-speed labyrinths...
SATAN: The Internet will revolutionize cultural consciousness.
GOD: Is capitalism truly equivalent to culture?
SATAN: Just look at MTV...
GOD: Perhaps television and marketing will change intellectualism.
SATAN: Socialization always means obedience...

====

:dance:

d2.jpg

Forum List

Back