Are White Antifa Mob the Dumbest Group of People in the History of Mankind?

It's about hatred of America. "Racism" is just a tool
It's hatred of what you on the right have done to this country by salad tossing Corporate America. You've shipped jobs out, you've stagnated pay, your calloused voting has caused four economic crashes since 1987, you've made retirement for those under 50 a real question. But on the plus side, you've given the wealthy a real solid. For that I say THANK YOU!
Hey dipshit. Corporate America is in the pocket of Democrats. Notice the FB boycott?

It's hatred of what you on the right have done to this country by salad tossing Corporate America. You've shipped jobs out, you've stagnated pay, your calloused voting has caused four economic crashes since 1987, you've made retirement for those under 50 a real question. But on the plus side, you've given the wealthy a real solid. For that I say THANK YOU!
Funny how more jobs left under Obama...we had terrible levels of increased pay...and Barry oversaw the slowest recovery from a recession since FDR, 1%'er! The reason that so many people can't retire now isn't because of anything the right have done...it's because 8 years of Obama Economics drained more life savings of Americans than any other Administration EVER!
Exactly. Especially related to Healthcare. I worked for a distributor. Once the company broke up here under Obamacare ...jobs were sent to India,The Philippines and Mexico.

Funny how more jobs left under Obama...we had terrible levels of increased pay...and Barry oversaw the slowest recovery from a recession since FDR, 1%'er! The reason that so many people can't retire now isn't because of anything the right have done...it's because 8 years of Obama Economics drained more life savings of Americans than any other Administration EVER!
Moron!
ObamasNumbers-2017_May2020_1-1.png

I've asked this question so many times before when progressives like you trot out your "stats" on Barry, 1%er! Only to hear crickets in response. Would you like a shot at the title? Kindly explain what Obama policies grew the economy and created jobs! Explain what Obama policy increased crude oil production!

I can show you the Obama policies that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since the 1930's! I can show you the Obama policies that made oil production on Federally controlled lands drop dramatically!

You want to know why the number of illegals dropped during Barry's time in office? The economy sucked so bad under him they were better off staying where they were then coming here!

I say add a new wing to gitmo and throw all these commie larpers in there post haste. Water board 'em and let them get cornholed

Hey dipshit. Corporate America is in the pocket of Democrats. Notice the FB boycott?
Face Book is a corporate racketeer like every other, they pander to a smarter crowd.

Forum List

Back