Are we witnessing a slow moving right wing coup d'état

First off, I looked into it, and those are bogus reports.

You can discount the CNN report out of hand. Hell, they show up in the leaks, can you really trust them to report accurately? Seriously?

Secondly, DHS composes ALL intelligence agencies, they are all put under one umbrella now. Just because two agencies have told the administration that Russia has the capability, doesn't necessarily mean they HAVE done the deed.

There is no direct evidence that they have done it, and only two agencies have come to that conclusion, not all of them.

"6. Is Russia behind the leaks?

Despite Hillary stating at the third debate that 17 intelligence agencies have said Russia is behind it, there is no proof that Russia is responsible for these leaks against her and the DNC. In fact, even Politico (who has been implicated in these leaks several times with Glenn Thrush) gave her claim a negative fact-check. There is no definitive proof, even from Hillary, only theories that it "could" be Russia. The reason for this constant claim by the media (as if it is 100% truth) is to pivot away from what is actually in the damning leaks and get your attention onto "evil" Russia. This immature approach by Hillary and the media, in conjunction with other recent foreign policy blunders, has led to extremely increased levels of tension with Russia, not seen since the Cold War. Julian Assange has strongly indicated that insiders in the DNC and US government are responsible for the leaks, including hinting at one DNC insider who was killed shortly after the DNC leaks. Regardless of who the hacker is, it does not take away from the validity of what is actually in the leaks."
The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

Despite her claim, reality couldn’t be more different.

Instead of 17 agencies, only the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have offered the public any input on this matter, claiming the DNC attacks “are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts.”

Without offering any evidence, these two — not 17 — agencies hinted that the Kremlin could be behind the cyber attack. But saying they believe the hacks come from the Russians is far short of saying they know the Russians were behind them.

During an interview on Aaron Klein’s Sunday radio program, former high-ranking NSA intelligence official-turned-whistleblower, William Binney, discussed the alleged Russian involvement in our elections, suggesting the cyber attack against the DNC may not have originated from the Russian government. Instead, Binney says, adisgruntled U.S. intelligence worker” is likely behind the breach.
NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia | Zero Hedge
No one "hinted".

I'm hinting to you now, STFU. You're meltdown is totally unwarranted.

Wikileaks is a CIA operation. IT IS DEEP STATE. That means, what ever comes out of it, that is what will be the future.

hqdefault.jpg

Thus, you have nothing to worry about, the election is already a done deal.
You know that guy is hiding out in an embassy because he's a rapist, right? If Republicans love Trump, who says he assaults women sexually without their permission, it's certainly no surprise they love a guy hiding out from a rape charge.

A Coup d'etat was carried out years ago. The NWO Globalist Elites are just about ready to complete the takeover. All they need now, is to hijack the US Supreme Court. Americans need to keep the Clintons out of the White House. Period, end of story.

You know at this point I really dont give a shit what happens.
That we've come to the point of electing a political sociopath or an absolute neophyte is pretty much all I need to know.

I look at it like this....We give Trump a run or we stay the course....

I'm willing to take my chances...
Or like this:

We trust someone who has worked to get 8 million children health care and who Republicans said was great while she was in the senate

or

a man who proudly assaults women, publicly talks about about "dating" his daughter, stiffs his workers, is under investigation for fraud, racketeering, running an illegal and uncertified charity, obviously admires Russia, has been through six bankruptcies and has money pouring in from Russia according to his son.

For Republicans, there is only one choice possible.

You'll have to post a link.
I cant take the word of anyone who would vote for hillary.
Tell you what, I'll post a link, a couple at a time.

Trump foundation was never certified to receive donations: report

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

USATODAY.com - Trump jokes about dating his daughter

Report: Trump has refused to pay hundreds of workers

If you really cared about the country and wasn't a fucking stooge, you would look this stuff up on your own. These aren't WND links. There are lawsuits, "cease and desist" orders, court cases and investigations. None if it is secret.

Your first link is a loser. Which of course I expect from someone who would actually vote for a career political criminal.

He only lacked some bullshit certificate to continue taking donations.
And none of your other links prove shit.

Think about it.

Russia hacking one political side and providing possibly altered information the press is taking as unaltered.

Over 800 polling places in Democratic areas in Red States closed. That's why we see these enormous long lines.

Purging hundreds of thousands of people off voting rolls with nearly all of them Democrats.

The end of the Voting Rights Act.

A cell within the FBI working to affect the outcome of the election.

The media with unfair and biased reporting.

The gerrymandering.

So is it happening? Are we witnessing a right wing coup d'état?
No, what we are witnessing is a lot of morons like you who can't wait to deflect away from the issues with nonsensical bullshit.

That we've come to the point of electing a political sociopath or an absolute neophyte is pretty much all I need to know.

What Republicans have done to the Clinton family is called "unrelenting persecution".

What Republicans have done to the Clinton family is to expose their crimes, attack their weaknesses, and attempt to wreak justice from a flawed system.

Or like this:

We trust someone who has worked to get 8 million children health care and who Republicans said was great while she was in the senate

or

a man who proudly assaults women, publicly talks about about "dating" his daughter, stiffs his workers, is under investigation for fraud, racketeering, running an illegal and uncertified charity, obviously admires Russia, has been through six bankruptcies and has money pouring in from Russia according to his son.

If you really cared about the country and wasn't a fucking stooge, you would look this stuff up on your own. These aren't WND links. There are lawsuits, "cease and desist" orders, court cases and investigations. None if it is secret.

Your first link is a loser. Which of course I expect from someone who would actually vote for a career political criminal.

Lacked a certificate? All he did was illegally take millions of dollars and use it for bribes, lawsuits and gifts for his family.

Don't be such a dumb fucking shit. What is wrong with you? Do some research. "I refuse to believe it" is so tarded. Are you a tard?

Think about it.

Russia hacking one political side and providing possibly altered information the press is taking as unaltered.

Over 800 polling places in Democratic areas in Red States closed. That's why we see these enormous long lines.

Purging hundreds of thousands of people off voting rolls with nearly all of them Democrats.

The gerrymandering.

No, what we are witnessing is a lot of morons like you who can't wait to deflect away from the issues with nonsensical bullshit.
Undermining democracy is not a deflection. It's the very core of the campaign. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Only a major Right Wing Revolution can save the US and Western Europe at this point. It's the only way to repair the awful damage the Left Globalists have done.

You can discount the CNN report out of hand. Hell, they show up in the leaks, can you really trust them to report accurately? Seriously?

Secondly, DHS composes ALL intelligence agencies, they are all put under one umbrella now. Just because two agencies have told the administration that Russia has the capability, doesn't necessarily mean they HAVE done the deed.

There is no direct evidence that they have done it, and only two agencies have come to that conclusion, not all of them.

Despite Hillary stating at the third debate that 17 intelligence agencies have said Russia is behind it, there is no proof that Russia is responsible for these leaks against her and the DNC. In fact, even Politico (who has been implicated in these leaks several times with Glenn Thrush) gave her claim a negative fact-check. There is no definitive proof, even from Hillary, only theories that it "could" be Russia. The reason for this constant claim by the media (as if it is 100% truth) is to pivot away from what is actually in the damning leaks and get your attention onto "evil" Russia. This immature approach by Hillary and the media, in conjunction with other recent foreign policy blunders, has led to extremely increased levels of tension with Russia, not seen since the Cold War. Julian Assange has strongly indicated that insiders in the DNC and US government are responsible for the leaks, including hinting at one DNC insider who was killed shortly after the DNC leaks. Regardless of who the hacker is, it does not take away from the validity of what is actually in the leaks."

Instead of 17 agencies, only the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have offered the public any input on this matter, claiming the DNC attacks “are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts.”

Without offering any evidence, these two — not 17 — agencies hinted that the Kremlin could be behind the cyber attack. But saying they believe the hacks come from the Russians is far short of saying they know the Russians were behind them.

During an interview on Aaron Klein’s Sunday radio program, former high-ranking NSA intelligence official-turned-whistleblower, William Binney, discussed the alleged Russian involvement in our elections, suggesting the cyber attack against the DNC may not have originated from the Russian government. Instead, Binney says, adisgruntled U.S. intelligence worker” is likely behind the breach.
NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia | Zero Hedge
Then, WHO DO YOU think did it and why? WHO BENEFITS from the hackings in the Presidential Race...that would go through these efforts with wikileaks as the dispenser?

Or like this:

or

Lacked a certificate? All he did was illegally take millions of dollars and use it for bribes, lawsuits and gifts for his family.

Don't be such a dumb fucking shit. What is wrong with you? Do some research. "I refuse to believe it" is so tarded. Are you a tard?

Prove it.

No one "hinted".

I'm hinting to you now, STFU. You're meltdown is totally unwarranted.

Wikileaks is a CIA operation. IT IS DEEP STATE. That means, what ever comes out of it, that is what will be the future.

hqdefault.jpg

Thus, you have nothing to worry about, the election is already a done deal.
You know that guy is hiding out in an embassy because he's a rapist, right? If Republicans love Trump, who says he assaults women sexually without their permission, it's certainly no surprise they love a guy hiding out from a rape charge.

Awesome-Quotes-52451-statusmind.com.jpg

Wikileaks' Julian Assange says he's 'already been cleared' of sex charges
Assange says he's 'already been cleared' of sex charges

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...n-cleared-of-sex-charges-20160814-gqs1oo.html
"The situation is this, there is one allegation, there are no charges, there have never been charges," he said.

"In relation to this precise allegation, I have already been cleared by the chief prosecutor of Stockholm, back in 2010, who found that no crime had been committed whatsoever."

<snip>

But even in the event he is ultimately cleared by Swedish authorities, Mr Assange said he would remain unable to leave the embassy, where he has been living since being granted asylum by Ecuador in 2012.

Asked by Professor Manne how confident he was he would be allowed to go free if the Swedish charges were dropped, Mr Assange was unequivocal.

"I'm 100 per cent confident that I would not be a free person because the British government has said, regardless of whether the Swedes drop the case or not, they're going to arrest me," he said.

"The UK government also refuses to confirm or deny whether there is already a US extradition request."

It was fears he could be extradited from Sweden to the United States on charges relating to espionage and terrorism that led Mr Assange to seek asylum, rather than face questioning in Stockholm.

This is, however, all a smokescreen. He needs to be kept safe and comfortable, away from everything, appearing to be a villain, yet working for the US institution and the British institution, as he is an establishment asset. He needs to attract other outlaws and whistle-blowers. It's a CIA-MI6 Western Honeypot. Nothing gets released without the institutional say so.

IOW, expect damaging info about the Democrats to soon end as soon as they take the throne.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

Undermining democracy is not a deflection. It's the very core of the campaign. What the fuck is wrong with you?
You

People like you

Any other stupid questions?

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

Poor little rdean has so many lies and diversions to spew out, he had to pack all of them into one post instead of spreading them around as he usually does.

Awww.......:blahblah:

Forum List

Back