Are we watching the collapse of the blue city?

I don't understand why liberals who flee blue areas and relocate to red areas, continue to vote for the same kinds of failed blue policies that caused their previous homes to be so horrible in the first place. If these red areas turn blue, then the liberals will just flee to some other red area. They are like locusts, going all over the country, destroying everything that they touch.
They come crawling in like a beaten dog begging to stay. Ya feed it and give it shelter. Then it bites you in the throat by telling you that you are doing it the wrong way and you are a racist...homophobe....women hater...etc

Got a home in a blue city?

Sucks, huh!

Worse if you own it outright. But if you have a huge mortgage and enough cash left for postage you can mail the keys to the bank.
If you live in a failing city and own your home outright take out a large equity loan. Buy another house somewhere safer. Default on the first house and let it slide into foreclosure.

Yeah, but then where you going to live? Camper prices shot up, and they suck to live in. Any idiot selling their Big City Home today will get 15% of it's value from an investor like me, then 2 years I will sell or rent it back at 5 times the price.

Best to get rid of the mayors & corrupt police & kill looters.

Best to kill looters ?

If you live in a failing city and own your home outright take out a large equity loan. Buy another house somewhere safer. Default on the first house and let it slide into foreclosure.
How the hell can that work? There are already 4 million fewer houses that pass inspection in the USA than qualified buyer families with money looking to buy homes.

Likely you couldn't afford one of those $1 million shit holes in the LA Riot Area.
I could, but why would I want to? I'll take my 3700 sq ft in a well-armed gated golf community. I'm trying to remember the last time I had to deal with chimps with torches on my streets. Hmm, maybe never.

Blue cities have already collapsed. So there's no surprise there.

I cry (almost) when I think what nice cities such as Baltimore, Philadelphia, Detroit, Minneapolis, San Francisco, etc. used to be.

They did clean up New York City in the 1970s, but now it is returning to its former violent state.

It is neither a Democrat nor a Republican problem.

It is a bad people problem.

There is NO solution, for bad people never change.

I could, but why would I want to? I'll take my 3700 sq ft in a well-armed gated golf community. I'm trying to remember the last time I had to deal with chimps with torches on my streets. Hmm, maybe never.
LOL - You get robbed more than City people. have 5 close friends who live in those armed gated communities 3 on golf coarse. I hear them complain at dinners all the time. Most had to hire lawyers to deal with HOA's. They have all been robbed, some multiple times. Just try not paying those Expensive HOA fees. They will take that house you thought you owned. Then you have mello roos tax, CDFI fee / tax, Impact fees, property tax, etc.

Those security gates slow down police & fire trucks. So criminals have time to getaway, sick or injured more time to die & fire has more time to burn.

Last edited:
LOL - You get robbed more than City people. have 5 close friends who live in those armed gated communities 3 on golf coarse. I hear them complain at dinners all the time. Most had to hire lawyers to deal with HOA's. They have all been robbed, some multiple times. Just try not paying those Expensive HOA fees. They will take that house you thought you owned. Then you have mello roos tax, CDFI fee / tax, Impact fees, property tax, etc.

Those security gates slow down police & fire trucks. So criminals have time to getaway, sick or injured more time to die & fire has more time to burn.

Heh... your "friends" obviously don't live in Texas. I've never been robbed. It's a given in these parts, you enter a man's house uninvited and the first 2 warning shots are going for the center of mass. We put the bodies on the curb on Thursdays.
Last year I did see a jogger going thru a house that was being framed (nothing to steal yet) and called the police. He was led away in handcuffs. I assume outstanding warrants. Your "friends" are just being nice to you... they don't want rub your nose in your poverty-stricken, ghetto lifestyle. HOA fees and taxes are a joy to pay to keep the neo-marxists shitstains at a safe distance. No state income tax here - so I'm already 9-13% ahead of your shithole.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Heh... your "friends" obviously don't live in Texas. I've never been robbed. It's a given in these parts, you enter a man's house uninvited and the first 2 warning shots are going for the center of mass. We put the bodies on the curb on Thursdays.
Last year I did see a jogger going thru a house that was being framed (nothing to steal yet) and called the police. He was led away in handcuffs. I assume outstanding warrants. Your "friends" are just being nice to you... they don't want rub your nose in your poverty-stricken, ghetto lifestyle. HOA fees and taxes are a joy to pay to keep the neo-marxists shitstains at a safe distance. No state income tax here - so I'm already 9-13% ahead of your shithole.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Texas - LOL - Enjoy all those Toll Roads that cost 10 times more per mile to drive on. I have properties there & crime is higher there. I've had a spray foam trailer, Track Skid Loader & Tool Trailer Stolen in TX. Cops only found gutted out shell of one trailer. My Brother lives there in Justin, TX & deals with lots of crime. His new Grand Cherokee Diesel got stripped last year.

Hmm... there are attacks taking place, targeting mostly areas of nightlife, such as bars in some major cities. Seemingly due to the areas they are targeting, I assume these attacks are islamic terrorism because people drink alcohol at bars.

Seriously though, what the F is happening... there is a serious darkness in Chicago. And this is why I want to militarize and strengthen the police. Street patrols will seriously stop crimes from being committed, like an army of Batmen to stop the violence.

What do you think? Police National Guard uniforms like the ones on your far left here? Bullet proof helms and Kevlar vests?

1592856139243.png

Forum List

Back