Are we seeing the Republicans re-define family values?

Deep relaxing sighhhhh. Dropping my party affiliation has made things so much easier and clearer.

I can understand why you were embarrassed to call yourself a republican, but claiming to have dropped your party affiliation while still supporting the exact same goals isn't fooling anybody. If you support and vote republican, you are a republican, no matter what you might claim your affiliation is. I understand. It would embarrass me too.

I wonder how many Conservatives want to admit the amount of rape and incest in their family tree?
I donā€™t think incest is so awful. Look at the colorful blue people living in Kentucky who became blue after generations of inbreeding.

This is the real thing, itā€™s not satire or a joke. There are people who are colored blue because of inbreeding within the same family.

I guess you could call them ā€œcolored peopleā€œ.

1a86e41ce2babb55d13ccedefbd8fca9.jpg

Kentucky has four of the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Itā€™s nearly 90% white. Another state nearly as bad is West Virginia which is 94% white. But I havenā€™t seen any blue people in West Virginia. At least not yet.

Nobody wants the illegals, but if thereā€™s people who came here seeking asylum while fleeing danger, then we have a Christian duty to welcome them and help them out. Thatā€™s what being a Christian is all about.
Yes when Americans arenā€™t struggling I suppose we can try to help foreigners.. AMERICANS ARE STRUGGLING .. we canā€™t help others .. you literally support KILLING BABIES! You could care less about these people you just want slaves .. haha go away

I wonder how many Conservatives want to admit the amount of rape and incest in their family tree?
I donā€™t think incest is so awful. Look at the colorful blue people living in Kentucky who became blue after generations of inbreeding.

This is the real thing, itā€™s not satire or a joke. There are people who are colored blue because of inbreeding within the same family.

I guess you could call them ā€œcolored peopleā€œ.

1a86e41ce2babb55d13ccedefbd8fca9.jpg

Kentucky has four of the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Itā€™s nearly 90% white. Another state nearly as bad is West Virginia which is 94% white. But I havenā€™t seen any blue people in West Virginia. At least not yet.
It's a really good thing that you aren't an arrogant snob....You'd be totally insufferable then.

King incites furor with abortion, rape and incest remarks

King made the remarks while speaking to the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa, on Wednesday, where he sought to defend anti-abortion legislation with no rape or incest exceptions. ā€œWhat if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" the lawmaker said.

ā€œConsidering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that,ā€ he added.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party
ā€”ā€”ā€”

Some Republicans in the past have complained that their party needs to grow and change with the times.

Iā€™m not so sure.

I say leave the Republicans alone and let them live the way theyā€™ve always lived.

Donā€™t try to force Republicans to be something theyā€™re not. Just let them grow naturally in their own way.

Steve King is very popular with in the Republican Party. Stop picking on him and let him live by his own definition of ā€œfamily valuesā€œ.
Oh lucky us.Deany is back with his usual off the wall it is always the _______( insert someone or thing other then what he thinks in his addled mind) fault. No matter how he has to twist reality and facts.

Oh well was nice when we actually had a break from the mind altered idiot.

You are not born of a spirit till you take your first breath.

Until then the Republicans care so very much about the fetus , as they know they wont have to help feed you, help clothe you, or pay for any of your medical attention.

After you take your first breath, then they could careless.

Last edited:
You are not born of a spirit till you take your first breath.

Until then the Republicans care so very much about the fetus , as they know they wont have to help feed you, help clothe you, or pay for any of your medical attention.

After you take your first breath, then they could careless.
Republicans in America donate more to charity then all of Europe.. we do care .. democrats donā€™t

I can understand where he's coming from with the incest argument.

Oooo... paint chips. :eek:

King made the remarks while speaking to the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa, on Wednesday, where he sought to defend anti-abortion legislation with no rape or incest exceptions. ā€œWhat if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" the lawmaker said.

ā€œConsidering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that,ā€ he added.

ā€”ā€”ā€”

Some Republicans in the past have complained that their party needs to grow and change with the times.

Iā€™m not so sure.

I say leave the Republicans alone and let them live the way theyā€™ve always lived.

Donā€™t try to force Republicans to be something theyā€™re not. Just let them grow naturally in their own way.

Steve King is very popular with in the Republican Party. Stop picking on him and let him live by his own definition of ā€œfamily valuesā€œ.

:cul2:

ā€”ā€”ā€”

Iā€™m not so sure.

A bastard child.

ā€”ā€”ā€”

Iā€™m not so sure.

I have no problem with that but I expect the favor to be returned. And there lies the problem.

Deep relaxing sighhhhh. Dropping my party affiliation has made things so much easier and clearer.

I can understand why you were embarrassed to call yourself a republican, but claiming to have dropped your party affiliation while still supporting the exact same goals isn't fooling anybody. If you support and vote republican, you are a republican, no matter what you might claim your affiliation is. I understand. It would embarrass me too.

It Has nothing to do with embarrassment. It has to do with the GOP not representing my core values. I am Pro-choice and want a smaller federal government. And yes, I nearly always vote Republican because in spite of all the things I dislike about the party, the GOP still is closer to my core beliefs and values than the democrats.

Besides, there is no reason anybody can give me for associating with political party at all. None.

It Has nothing to do with embarrassment. It has to do with the GOP not representing my core values. I am Pro-choice and want a smaller federal government. And yes, I nearly always vote Republican because in spite of all the things I dislike about the party, the GOP still is closer to my core beliefs and values than the democrats.

Besides, there is no reason anybody can give me for associating with political party at all. None.

If you support republican goals, and republican candidates then you are a republican. That is just a statement of fact. You can play all the word games you want. Lots of people call themselves all kinds of different things, but if you support republican goals and republican candidates, you are republican. You can call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want, but you are still a republican. As I said before, I don't blame you. I would be embarrassed to admit if I was a republican too..

View attachment 274480 You democrats have always been against diverse views

Get off of it, you are fully aware the party of the republicans are like the old days, South and pro slavery, yet they spread thought-out the USA in mostly rural areas. But their home, remains the south.
Democrats owned slave plantations back then, and todayā€™s urban slave plantations.. cries of racial oppression came from democrat run towns back then,, and todayā€™s cries are from towns run by Democrats..

YOU CANT MAKE UP YOUR OWN TRUTHS LOL

You are the racist
So the Democrats back then, where they religious conservative and Confederates or were they liberals?

Think it through.

Who are the Confederates today?

ā€”ā€”ā€”

Iā€™m not so sure.

That doesn't surprise me that you would say that. As much as you claim to be the party the believe in tolerance, and reaching out, and unity... you actually want other people to be the evil you think they are. That's because it makes you feel better about what a cruel disgusting fascist you are.

Forum List

Back