Are We Doomed?

Wonder why the left fears Sarah Palin sooooooo much!!!:cool:

Did you read the cartoon?

Do you understand the implication?

We've already been down that road. We elected an unqualified person to the Presidency and the result was disaster. Do you want to do it again?

George W. Bush was not unqualified to be President, but he did prove to be less capable as a manager of the office than many of us who voted for him hoped he would be, and promoted fiscal policies far more liberal than many of us could accept. But he also did some good things too. I wouldn't vote for him in the primary for another term, but I see him as a good guy, and there is no question that he loves his country and he had the best of intentions. He wasn't in it for personal glory.

We did elect one far more unqualified and far less competent, however, to replace him, and I see the new one as being in it for personal glory. And I am becoming more and more convinced that the new one does not love his country and has ambitions of enhancing his standing in the world at the expense of his country.

Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President? I don't know. She brings more practical qualifications than Obama did. I believe her mind and heart are in the right place, and I trust her to stick to conservative principles in a way that President Bush did not. Whether she would be wise enough to surround herself with competent people who also have their hearts in the right place, I don't know. Whether she has the political clout to pull together a competent team, I don't know.

I do know, we couldn't possibly be any worse off than we are with her as President right now, and if she does have the moxie along with the skills to do the job, we would be hugely better off.

A Negro is leading white-America. Do you really think that this Negro doesn't feel deep seated hatred toward his white masters? He does. Obama is going to destroy the economy of the USA first off by introducing National Health Care, he will then reduce military spending, increase welfare to coloured people, and borrow more money from China. America is doomed.

66% of all expendable money the government has goes to the military, right now.

Nothing has really changed all that much.

Obama is no threat to the masters of our universe.

Too bad, too.

Sarah is a lot of fun. I do not fear Sarah, however I do have some fear based on the rights infatuation with her.

Sort of like a bunch of critters that keep banging their heads on the wall and never learning.

A Negro is leading white-America. Do you really think that this Negro doesn't feel deep seated hatred toward his white masters? He does. Obama is going to destroy the economy of the USA first off by introducing National Health Care, he will then reduce military spending, increase welfare to coloured people, and borrow more money from China. America is doomed.

That's a very racist comment.

But also very revealing.

You dont understand America very well do you.

I know you really want us to distroy ourselves from inside and that some on the right are looking like good targets for your race baiting but what you dont realise that if you poke us with a stick hard enough our multicolored asses will disapear your hate from this planet.

Seriously, "MOST" of the debt we have is because of Obama??????

Ya know, It's BS like that (either woefully uninformed or absurd hyperbole) that leads so many people to roll their eyes and laugh at Palin and her ilk.

The party of the "right" has become the party of fright and deception.

Like the boy who cried wolf, they became hard to hear.

I know you really want us to distroy ourselves from inside and that some on the right are looking like good targets for your race baiting but what you dont realise that if you poke us with a stick hard enough our multicolored asses will disapear your hate from this planet.

Unfortunately our first Black President is proving to be just as racist and biased and fucked up as any one of us can be.

I was hoping the first one would be colorblind for starters. But he unfortunately isn't even though he implies that he is.

Unfortunately our first Black President is proving to be just as racist and biased and fucked up as any one of us can be.

I was hoping the first one would be colorblind for starters. But he unfortunately isn't even though he implies that he is.

But he is more racist than I am! ;)

We've already been down that road. We elected an unqualified person to the Presidency and the result was disaster. Do you want to do it again?

You mean Obama, right?

Surely you're joking.

Obama, for whatever lack of experience you might find in him, is not ignorant of national and international issues.

Can't be any worse than what we have right now. Look at how many people actually believed that an inexperienced & unqualified "Community Organizer" would make a great President? So why not Palin? Hmm?

You mean Obama, right?

Surely you're joking.

Obama, for whatever lack of experience you might find in him, is not ignorant of national and international issues.

No....but he does have a tendency of dealing with them in ways that are counterproductive to U.S. interests.

Yukon heres one for you.

Not all Americans understand the spirit of America, this one is too dishonest for us too.

So far I've never seen anyone qualified to be president.

Politics doesn't require much in qualification.

Oh man i forgot to answer your question. Yes we are definitely doomed but it isn't because of Sarah Palin.

Because Palin will never hold any high office.

Doomed?

You righties are such chicken shits

Can't be any worse than what we have right now. Look at how many people actually believed that an inexperienced & unqualified "Community Organizer" would make a great President? So why not Palin? Hmm?

Ohh no question the quality of the candidates being presented to us in recent years has declined greatly. Is that an indication of the overall negative changes in the USA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama
Obama moved to Los Angeles in 1979 to attend Occidental College.[25] After two years he transferred in 1981 to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations[26] and graduated with a B.A. in 1983. He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation,[27][28] then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.[
Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[36] and president of the journal in his second year

Last edited:
Actually I misspoke. Seems the only qualifications are that you be 35 born the in the u.s. And that you've lived here for 14 years

you don't even need a high school diploma. So I guess everyone over 35 and a citizen is qualified.

Lololol.

Forum List

Back