‘Are USA Getting Invaded?’ U.S. Boats Faced "Russian" imperial Aggression Near Alaska. “the surprise was how aggressive they got on our side of the m

Trump has put us in a terribly vulnerable position with his characteristic Trumpian child-like behavior. He won't even let Biden have access to critical intelligence.

Our enemies can see our weakness and instability. It's hard to miss at this point. Don't be surprised when they press like this. Let's hope this is all they do.

Sleepy Joe is very frail and confused, and Kamala is a clueless hoe who slept her way into the VP-elect mob.

The Biden-Harris team can expect numerous challenges beginning on Day One. The enemies do see weakness, but Trump warned the people what would happen.
Muscovy today is 1 % of world GDP, USA will bang him over in very short time
After the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, Russia faced the old challenge of building a modern economy rather than a Potemkin village of modernity. The first decade after the fall was chaotic as investment bankers and oligarchs appropriated the wealth under the banner of privatization. The emergence of Vladimir Putin, the former KGB agent who was tied into the oligarchy, should have led to a surge of modernization. Energy prices were reasonably high, and investment capital for a modern economy could, in theory, have been created.

View attachment 415596
Russia’s challenge is not building a new generation of hypersonic missiles, nor investing in advanced technologies. Russia’s challenge now is to avoid collapse. The Russian budget is distributed among its constituent regions, which pay the teachers and doctors and firemen.

View attachment 415595

But with the decline of energy prices, Russia’s budget declines, and as it declines, the regions contract. Russia, a Third World country, has few counters to low energy prices.

Unfortuntely they now have the superior nuclear arsenal, which renders all conventional warfare minimally deterrent
whats about its oil - gas - bank industries ? can it survive USA Iranian style sanctions?

Trump will release another very stern letter to Iran.

Better than pallets of cash, eh?
No, not at all..
Trump has put us in a terribly vulnerable position with his characteristic Trumpian child-like behavior. He won't even let Biden have access to critical intelligence.

Our enemies can see our weakness and instability. It's hard to miss at this point. Don't be surprised when they press like this. Let's hope this is all they do.

Yeah, they see a weakness alright. Biden/Harris is the weakness you nitwit. Do you really think they would be doing this if they knew Trump was going to remain in charge?
7 weeks away? Brilliant, Einstein. Trump is still in office.

Holy shit. Have a cookie and try again.

President Trump should definitely ask hostile foreign powers to hold off until 20 January as a courtesy. Biden says he will be ready on Day One.
You are anti-American and anti-democracy. It's written all over your forehead.

I'm about as pro-American as you can get. That's why I oppose Bidenism.

But I do hope that he doesn't embarrass America too much on the world stage during his reign of error starting in January.
Trump IS in charge. As they do this.
update :

Microsoft: Russian hackers target vaccine work
apnews.com › article › microsoft-russia-north-korea-va...

4 hours ago — BOSTON (AP) — Microsoft said it has detected attempts by state-backed Russian and North Korean hackers to steal valuable data from leading ...

Sleepy Joe is very frail and confused, and Kamala is a clueless hoe who slept her way into the VP-elect mob.

The Biden-Harris team can expect numerous challenges beginning on Day One. The enemies do see weakness, but Trump warned the people what would happen.
After the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, Russia faced the old challenge of building a modern economy rather than a Potemkin village of modernity. The first decade after the fall was chaotic as investment bankers and oligarchs appropriated the wealth under the banner of privatization. The emergence of Vladimir Putin, the former KGB agent who was tied into the oligarchy, should have led to a surge of modernization. Energy prices were reasonably high, and investment capital for a modern economy could, in theory, have been created.

View attachment 415596
Russia’s challenge is not building a new generation of hypersonic missiles, nor investing in advanced technologies. Russia’s challenge now is to avoid collapse. The Russian budget is distributed among its constituent regions, which pay the teachers and doctors and firemen.

View attachment 415595

But with the decline of energy prices, Russia’s budget declines, and as it declines, the regions contract. Russia, a Third World country, has few counters to low energy prices.

Unfortuntely they now have the superior nuclear arsenal, which renders all conventional warfare minimally deterrent
whats about its oil - gas - bank industries ? can it survive USA Iranian style sanctions?

Don't misunderstand me. Russia has the superior arsenal. And unfortunately it's unclear how loyal trump's new appointees to Defense and Energy are to the U.S.

View attachment 415596

View attachment 415595

Don't misunderstand me. Russia has the superior arsenal. And unfortunately it's unclear how loyal trump's new appointees to Defense and Energy are to the U.S.
don't worry, USA has the post powerful institutes in the world - CIA, Pentagon, FBI, senate, so its does not matter who is USA president today , when it comes to pit-fight with the Asiatic aggressors USA will come on the top as usual

View attachment 415596

View attachment 415595

On a budget nearly a quarter that of the US.

Yeah, they see a weakness alright. Biden/Harris is the weakness you nitwit. Do you really think they would be doing this if they knew Trump was going to remain in charge?

President Trump should definitely ask hostile foreign powers to hold off until 20 January as a courtesy. Biden says he will be ready on Day One.

But I do hope that he doesn't embarrass America too much on the world stage during his reign of error starting in January.

What ethos and principles are those which cause you to be pro-American?

People said I was crazy when I said this would happen. Trumps personell moves in the last week have all been installing russian assets
If Beijing Biden wins, Trump needs to EO to the max. He needs to get judges okayed. He needs to put many tentacles in everything he does to stop you Progs from pushing us into the Soviet Union style of government quickly. To wear the Soviet KGB/Nazi SS uniforms would be cool though. And their tenacity will not one side towards the deplorables. In fact Deplorable will be a good part of those jobs because they will be seething with vengeance towards you and what you wrought.

Don't misunderstand me. Russia has the superior arsenal.

Link?
The Problem with Russia's New Armata Tank | The National ...
nationalinterest.org › blog › buzz › problem-russias-ne...

Apr 28, 2019 — Along with the Armata production problems, the Su-57 5th generation stealth fighter has also been shelved for the time being due to budgetary ...

How many subs have they lost since 1990?

2 or 3?

I believe in the basic principles of America. Things like Freedom, Liberty and Capitalism. The very right to Life that the founding fathers observed was endowed to Americans by Almighty God.

Link?

Apr 28, 2019 — Along with the Armata production problems, the Su-57 5th generation stealth fighter has also been shelved for the time being due to budgetary ...

2 or 3?
" How many subs have they lost since 1990? " many if not all

The Cold War Submarine Graveyard of Russia's Kola Peninsula
recyclenation.com › 2011/09 › cold-war-submarine-rec...

Sep 7, 2011 — Submarine graveyards like the one at Russia's Nezametnaya Cove may have a certain decrepit charm, but they can do untold environmental ...
1605308847433.png

Why spend any money on fighters - money that can be used bribe Bidens to hand over anything? Cheaper and far more effective than war.
empty speculation , why Moscow´s official Media are so Angry and Desperate? if they can "bribe Biden"?
Joe Biden's Win Is Making Russian Media Angry and Desperate
www.thedailybeast.com › joe-bidens-win-is-making-rus...

6 days ago — ... President Joe Biden's victory in 2020, having described it as “the worst scenario for Russia.” As their nightmare became an inevitable reality, ...

Russia ponders Biden and sees a foe they know - The ...
www.washingtonpost.com › europe › 2020/10/31

Nov 1, 2020 — Putin has decried Biden's “anti-Russian rhetoric. ... may be that a Biden administration doesn't want either a bador good relationship with him, ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 11/6/20

I believe in the basic principles of America. Things like Freedom, Liberty and Capitalism. The very right to Life that the founding fathers observed was endowed to Americans by Almighty God.

Define the form of Capitalism you support?

Link?

2 or 3?

Sep 7, 2011 — Submarine graveyards like the one at Russia's Nezametnaya Cove may have a certain decrepit charm, but they can do untold environmental ...
View attachment 415751

How many were lost with all hands?

Link?

2 or 3?

View attachment 415751

How many were lost with all hands?

i dont know, what is your point ?

Forum List

Back