Are There Any Hopeless Romantics On This Board?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
Well I had my spooky season, turkey, and decorated the Christmas tree and got my Christmas presents and now I'm starting to get REALLY excited for Valentine's Day this year because it means a week over at my fiancée's!!! :D I just bought him his Valentine's Day card and some candy today and we also have a dinner and hopefully some dancing planned. Plus a few days after our week together he'll be over for my birthday since it's on the twentieth. :) I love the spookiest and merriest (and luckiest for Saint Patrick's Day) time of the year, but I'm definitely ready for the most romantic time of the year. 😍

valentines-day-quotes-UD-01-scaled (1).jpg

i am too practical ...i dont care to go out on holidays when they run outta food and the staff is grumpy...after 40 valentines or more...we are just kinda staying home...we normally buy something out of the ordinary to have for dinner...hubby's birthday is just a few days after then our wedding anniversary ..we just burn out fast..and buying roses in feb...they are imported from south american and will wilt fast...dont buy roses that the buds arent tight...

I am a hopeless romantc. That is partly why I do not celebrate Valentines Day. I give my love flowers and treat her special all year.

You know Valentine's Day is actually remembering Saint Valentine who continued marrying couples in Rome even though it was forbidden at the time. He was beheaded because of it, but the day of his death is the day we're supposed to remember his life and that when it comes to love you shouldn't let anybody or anything hold you back. As long as you remember that and keep it in mind then technically you're celebrating it. :)

Emphasis on hopeless. :icon_cry:
i am too practical ...i dont care to go out on holidays when they run outta food and the staff is grumpy...after 40 valentines or more...we are just kinda staying home...we normally buy something out of the ordinary to have for dinner...hubby's birthday is just a few days after then our wedding anniversary ..we just burn out fast..and buying roses in feb...they are imported from south american and will wilt fast...dont buy roses that the buds arent tight...
A bigger prob is they bred the smell out of em....good luck finding roses that smell like roses

Well I had my spooky season, turkey, and decorated the Christmas tree and got my Christmas presents and now I'm starting to get REALLY excited for Valentine's Day this year because it means a week over at my fiancée's!!! :D I just bought him his Valentine's Day card and some candy today and we also have a dinner and hopefully some dancing planned. Plus a few days after our week together he'll be over for my birthday since it's on the twentieth. :) I love the spookiest and merriest (and luckiest for Saint Patrick's Day) time of the year, but I'm definitely ready for the most romantic time of the year. 😍

View attachment 751130
Hope you have a good time

Forum List

Back