Are there any bomb shelters in the Palestinian Territories?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I’ve never heard of Palestinian civilians sent to a bomb shelter that’s why I ask

I’ve never heard of Palestinian civilians sent to a bomb shelter that’s why I ask
Because they are primitive savages...they don't have the intelligence to build bomb shelters....

And plus Hamas doesn't want bomb shelters because they want their own people to die for PR reasons...

No they don't.

Psalm 59 5-14

5 You, Lord God Almighty,
you who are the God of Israel,
rouse yourself to punish all the nations;
show no mercy to wicked traitors.
6 They return at evening,
snarling like dogs,
and prowl about the city.
7 See what they spew from their mouths—
the words from their lips are sharp as swords,
and they think, “Who can hear us?”
8 But you laugh at them, Lord;
you scoff at all those nations.
9 You are my strength, I watch for you;
you, God, are my fortress,
10 my God on whom I can rely.
God will go before me
and will let me gloat over those who slander me.
11 But do not kill them, Lord our shield,
or my people will forget.
In your might uproot them
and bring them down.
12 For the sins of their mouths,
for the words of their lips,
let them be caught in their pride.
For the curses and lies they utter,
13 consume them in your wrath,
consume them till they are no more.
`14 Then it will be known to the ends of the earth
that God rules over Jacob.

Yes it’s called the Palestinians!! Their bodies can absorb them
Hamas don’t care

Jews got delis , movie theaters and temples under ground . It’s like a magical dwarf kingdom

We should also remind people, especially MSM when they report the Palestinian deaths, to note some of those are from Hamas rockets coming back down in their own territory, the rest are Hamas commanders and militia and then there is the small portion of civilians from Hamas using them as shields, willing to stay and vote and support their Hamas lead gov't.
So the actual number of innocents are to few to fractionalize. Any misguided sympathy is medias ignorance or pandering.

It should be noted as well that even North Korea has large bomb shelters for their civilians buried deep and very strong..Also the press and others never mention the deaths that have occurred in various wars going on in the Arab or Muslim world such as Yemen with an estimated 200,000 plus deaths many woman and children.... Syria where the death rate has been extremely high amongst woman and children.. There are many other examples in the Arab Muslim world and nations such as Turkey have been most foul to the. Kurds in the north ofSyria... I could go on and on esp aboutthe hand Iran Has played in most of these tragedies... Butwe all know when Israel is involved that is big news and the ones. Who hate her are ever ready to point their fingers and they want the Jews to fight fair in other words (with their hands tied behind their backs) those days are over to their tremendous chagrin...Israel tries its best to avoid killing civilians but guys like Arafat always were willing to hide amongst civilians to protect themselves even dressing like a woman to escape so why are we surprised that Hamas is fallowing in a well worn tradition...

It should be noted as well that even North Korea has large bomb shelters for their civilians buried deep and very strong..Also the press and others never mention the deaths that have occurred in various wars going on in the Arab or Muslim world such as Yemen with an estimated 200,000 plus deaths many woman and children.... Syria where the death rate has been extremely high amongst woman and children.. There are many other examples in the Arab Muslim world and nations such as Turkey have been most foul to the. Kurds in the north ofSyria... I could go on and on esp aboutthe hand Iran Has played in most of these tragedies... Butwe all know when Israel is involved that is big news and the ones. Who hate her are ever ready to point their fingers and they want the Jews to fight fair in other words (with their hands tied behind their backs) those days are over to their tremendous chagrin...Israel tries its best to avoid killing civilians but guys like Arafat always were willing to hide amongst civilians to protect themselves even dressing like a woman to escape so why are we surprised that Hamas is fallowing in a well worn tradition...
Hence Lilith (Israel) seeking equality with Adam (mankind) in the The Book of Adam and Eve as Adam's first wife and The Zohar (Leviticus 19a)

Forum List

Back