Are the Walking Dead heros evil?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
They are bandits. They come across stable communities and sack them. When they were up against the Governor, they had that prison to live in for about a year. The vege garden was crap. It was totally half assed.

They are no good lay about drifters, acting like a cancer on any community they come across.

They are bandits. They come across stable communities and sack them. When they were up against the Governor, they had that prison to live in for about a year. The vege garden was crap. It was totally half assed.

They are no good lay about drifters, acting like a cancer on any community they come across.
you have such high expectations for the apocalypse

I just think they are anti-heros. They don't produce anything.

I just think they are anti-heros. They don't produce anything.

They produce babies and they also provide security, which is an important contribution to any tribes that are trying to survive, considering there are others out there who would like to use them for a food resource and others who want to steal everything they have. People would be pretty evil in an end of the world situation I'm sure.

Forum List

Back