Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

It took Jonas Salk a good ten years to perfect a vaccine for polio. Geniuses in the CDC came up with a covid vaccine so fast that you might think they had connections to the Chinese lab that leaked the virus. The problem is that the vaccines sometimes kill people outright or they don't work at all.

It took Jonas Salk a good ten years to perfect a vaccine for polio. Geniuses in the CDC came up with a covid vaccine so fast that you might think they had connections to the Chinese lab that leaked the virus. The problem is that the vaccines sometimes kill people outright or they don't work at all.
They really haven’t created a vaccine. It’s not a true vaccine. It’s simply an inoculation which provides your immune system with added protections. A true vaccine eradicate disease. The word vaccine is being used improperly here.

Delta didn't show up in the U.S. until March.
This is now all on Biden's watch. He really should have shut down some specific air travel, and stopped the invasion on our southern border which is OBVIOUSLY bringing new Delta cases into the U.S.

It’s not been reported that “all” re-infections are the delta variant. You are mistaken.
It has been reported that the vaccinated people who are reinfected is with the delta variant.

It has been reported that the vaccinated people who are reinfected is with the delta variant.
I'm certain some are, but not all. These various COVID shots were never expected or said to be 100% effective. We always knew that some people would get inoculated, but still contract COVID-19.

When did they claim it would stop you from getting COVID or stop you from spreading it?
Are you serious? I've heard Joe Biden and a few others say that if you get inoculated, you cand become infected or pass the virus to others. Of course they've been over the map.

Only 0.001% of the covid deaths in the resurgence have been fully vaccinated. Only 0.004% of hospitalizations have been fully vaccinated.

The vaccine does not prevent break through cases. But it drastically reduces death and hospitalizations.
There is only a small amount of evidence (if you can even call it that since the CDC doesn't list the source) of that according to the CDC and EVERYTHING the CDC claims has so far not exactly been accurate.

This is a bot. The profile is hidden. The posts are contradictory in sentiment. The posts do not directly reference anything specific.

The CDC has shown that 100% of the people with COVID were infected by the COVID virus. Yet, nearly 100% of the people that get seriously ill or are admitted to the ICU are unvaccinated.

Vaccines don't stop the virus from getting in your airways. The air cannot be vaccinated. To stop breathing the virus in, a mask is necessary. The better the mask, the less virus is inhaled. Once the virus enters the airways, it then begins to infect cells and replicate. The body needs to time to recognize and react to the virus. Without the vaccine, the virus is novel and the body has no anti-bodies with which to attack the virus. With the vaccine, the body recognizes the virus and is able to produce antibodies. While the body is producing antibodies, the virus is also multiplying. If your body has a good immune system, then it will get ahead of the virus and stop the infection. If not, the illness will continue to spread in the lungs and the person will end up in the ICU.

• A growing body of evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire SARS-CoV-2 or to transmit it to others. However, the risk for SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.

Reality is not binary. Risk is not binary. Risk is a combination of the likelihood of an event, such as contracting a disease, and the seriousness of the event, such as getting sick and dying. The risk of COVID is high because 1) it is highly contiguous and 2) it is deadly. Across the United States, with a population of over 360 million, the risk varies from county to county. The risk varies due to population density. The risk varies with the number of people currently infected. The risk varies depending on the average age and health of the local population,

Vaccines are a standard technology in medicine and have proven to be effective, time and again, AGAINST THE SPREAD OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE. Vaccines slow and eventually stop the spread of infectious disease. A seatbelt will not stop car accidents. A seatbelt will not stop injuries during a car accident. An airbag will not stop injuries during a car accident. Seatbelts substantially reduce the risk of death from car accidents. They don't guarantee that you won't die. There are no guarantees in life. The best that can be done, the best that can every be done, is to mitigate the risk.

Measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox have been eradicated as infectious diseases in the United States as a result of vaccines.

To stop COVID and end the pandemic requires masks to reduce the risk of each and every individual of contracting and spreading the disease. To reduce the risk of deaths and disabilities caused by COVID requires being vaccinated.

I am one of the most prolific and, dare I say, eloquent posters on this board and I'm a "bot". Okey dokey.

I guess in 2021 "bot" means the opposite of what a "bot" is. I don't spew the party line, so I'm the real bot.

On further consideration, "that is so 2021", as the kids would say.

You're the one who keeps pounding on about people dying. Are you okay? Should we be worried?
I'm absolutely fine. Spare me your fake concern. Just spent a year and a half trying to convince the right wingers on this this board that masking, vaccines and other precautions should be done for the sake of others and they act like it's an alien concept. Having failed at that I am switching to spite. I am certain you people understand that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back