Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

Are they vaccine deniers or just people who think getting the vaccine is personal choice? Also it’s no one else’s business.
As soon someone makes their "personal choice" into a public crusade to make people ignore the consensus of every doctor in America they can go to hell and rot for all I care.

As soon someone makes their "personal choice" into a public crusade to make people ignore the consensus of every doctor in America they can go to hell and rot for all I care.
"Every doctor?" How do you know this?

I've heard doctors say that not everyone needs to take a COVID shot for a variety of reasons.

"Every doctor?" How do you know this?

I've heard doctors say that not everyone needs to take a COVID shot for a variety of reasons.
There are certain people who cannot take a vaccine. For their sake every able bodied person should get it.

"The Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the dominant strain in the U.S., is driving up cases in particular where vaccination rates are lower. Also known as B.1.617.2, the variant was first identified in India in late 2020. It has spread to at least 85 countries and has itself mutated to produce a further version that is causing concern in India. The three shots authorized in the U.S.—were primarily tested in large clinical trials for their efficacy at preventing symptomatic disease, rather than their ability to prevent infection completely.

CDC study shows 74% people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated -- the study also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals."

For months and months smarter people have told you that this virus isn't very dangerous..in fact, the way this virus has been overhyped, the nanny-state authoritarian protective measures against the virus -- those things have actually caused more harm and killed more people than the virus (which to date, only 9 people have actually died from the virus)....Trump was proven right when he decided to downplay the virus....he knew early on about science's plan to use the vaccine to kill people....and they walked right into his trap....So now that science was caught lying and had to admit what we already knew -- the question has to be asked...are the people who got vaccinated dumb? or is it much worse than that....are they evil??

It's safe to say that some people who were vaccinated were lied to and too dumb to research for themselves...so we can't be too hard on the dumb ones...but what about the ones who pushed this vaccine to fulfill their agenda of global genocide? As one brilliant pastor correctly predicted; "You and I are witnessing the first global mass murder and it's being led by Satan's team on the planet," Wiles said on TruNews. "You must survive it. Do not be vaccinated...My objective is to survive the genocide." So the message is pretty clear...for those people like Dr. Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, BLM, Oprah, the guy who was the bartender on Love Boat -- all of them are part of an evil conspiracy to depopulate the Earth by 40% by 2022...how exactly do we stop them?
Lindsey thinks he was smart! And, he's a Trump disciple!

With each passing day, the vaxed folks look more and more like intellectual cripples. You can feel this bitterness/ resentment growing as they realize they fell for a con.

To a person, all will be marching off for their 37th booster jab opining, "Hey...the science says.....!!" :abgg2q.jpg:

I am spreading actual TRUE information. The vaccines will keep the injected from severe disease for what looks like a few months.

It will not keep the injected from CONTRACTING Covid.

It will not keep the injected from SPREADING Covid.

That being the case, there is absolutely no case for mandates, passports, or any such thing. It's a completely personal choice--it affects the person's health ONLY.

That is the truth.
When did they claim it would stop you from getting COVID or stop you from spreading it?

There are certain people who cannot take a vaccine. For their sake every able bodied person should get it.
That's not necessarily the case. There are millions of people who are known to have a natural immunity.

With each passing day, the vaxed folks look more and more like intellectual cripples. You can feel this bitterness/ resentment growing as they realize they fell for a con.

Bitter?
Hell yes I’m bitter

We should be well on our way to recovering from the worst epidemic in a hundred years.
But because of the lies and misinformation being spread by the anti-Vaxers , only 60 percent got the vaccine and COVID is coming back strong.

By September, we will be wearing masks again
Thanks a lot

Roflmao holy shit

Said the leftard ....who are not reject retarded totalitarian hall monitors at all

Make sure you get a booster .....can I push the plunger???
It would be an honor
ghhhhs.jpeg

The unvaccinated don't seem to care who they endanger or what their so-called personal choce costs the country. It is correct to despise callous self-absorbed people with no regard for others.
Yep.

Unfortunately, there's really nothing we can do about it. So, we just have to let this run its course, like a controlled burn. Hopefully between those who get vaccinated and those who get sick, we'll reach some kind of herd immunity.

We're not going to change their minds. We can only hope for two things: That they don't kill too many innocents with their ugly fucking selfishness, and that medical science can stay ahead of the variants.

Fuck it. These people are zombies.

That's not necessarily the case. There are millions of people who are known to have a natural immunity.
The long-term effectiveness of natural immunity is even less certain than the vaccine with the emerging variants. Eventually we will all have to get updated boosters to deal with numerous mutated strains if we are unable to get to herd immunity.

The long-term effectiveness of natural immunity is even less certain than the vaccine with the emerging variants. Eventually we will all have to get updated boosters to deal with numerous mutated strains if we are unable to get to herd immunity.
No one knows how long natural immunities will last. No one knows whether boosters will be required. People need to quite making statements of certainty concerning the unknown.

And only Pfizer and Dr fauci ...bureaucrat and expert extraordinaire can lead us from temptation and deliver us from evil.

awomen

Get your jabs bigots! Shut up about this whole second opinion nonsense

Experts Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"The Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the dominant strain in the U.S., is driving up cases in particular where vaccination rates are lower. Also known as B.1.617.2, the variant was first identified in India in late 2020. It has spread to at least 85 countries and has itself mutated to produce a further version that is causing concern in India. The three shots authorized in the U.S.—were primarily tested in large clinical trials for their efficacy at preventing symptomatic disease, rather than their ability to prevent infection completely.

CDC study shows 74% people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated -- the study also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals."

For months and months smarter people have told you that this virus isn't very dangerous..in fact, the way this virus has been overhyped, the nanny-state authoritarian protective measures against the virus -- those things have actually caused more harm and killed more people than the virus (which to date, only 9 people have actually died from the virus)....Trump was proven right when he decided to downplay the virus....he knew early on about science's plan to use the vaccine to kill people....and they walked right into his trap....So now that science was caught lying and had to admit what we already knew -- the question has to be asked...are the people who got vaccinated dumb? or is it much worse than that....are they evil??

It's safe to say that some people who were vaccinated were lied to and too dumb to research for themselves...so we can't be too hard on the dumb ones...but what about the ones who pushed this vaccine to fulfill their agenda of global genocide? As one brilliant pastor correctly predicted; "You and I are witnessing the first global mass murder and it's being led by Satan's team on the planet," Wiles said on TruNews. "You must survive it. Do not be vaccinated...My objective is to survive the genocide." So the message is pretty clear...for those people like Dr. Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, BLM, Oprah, the guy who was the bartender on Love Boat -- all of them are part of an evil conspiracy to depopulate the Earth by 40% by 2022...how exactly do we stop them?
Smarter people say it isn’t dangerous? Lol

Forum List

Back