Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hoarding.

Profit for all doesn't work. You can't steal what belongs to one and gift it to another and call it equality. It's theft.
And the rich are not hoarding. They spend lavishly.
What makes you think you are entitled to the reward for someone else's hard work?
The ultra rich do not work 10,000 times harder than the average guy.
Do you work 10,000 times harder than the average homeless person? I think we need to confiscate 50% of your earnings so we can start providing homes for the homeless, since you are, after all, very rich compared to them. You don't really need that big screen television or that smart phone or that extra 600 sq ft of house you have. That's excess.
I don't complain about the taxes I pay and I pay plenty. I'm glad that I've reached a level of success where it's expected.

But you seem to have no problem bitching about what other people should be doing, which is none of your business. I don't want to live in a society that decides how much money I'm allowed to have. If you do, then there are plenty of places out there like Cuba and North Korea and Venezuela that I'm sure will make you feel right at home.

Well that simplistic view tells me just how savvy you are WRT the lifestyles of the rich. Why do you think they can never get 'enough' wealth and are always looking for ways to get more?

What makes you suggest you know what 'enough' is ... :dunno:
The only thing you have a sufficient grasp on is what you think isn't enough for you.

I simply suggest that for rich people to have faith in their ability to produce more of what they already have ... Isn't an argument against their having it.
If you would like to suggest your faith in a bunch nit-wits in Washington ... Who have a terrible record of achieving their goals ... With nothing more than unsurmountable debt to show for it is a better course of action ... I am willing to accept you seriously haven't thought that out.

Profit for all doesn't work. You can't steal what belongs to one and gift it to another and call it equality. It's theft.
What makes you think you are entitled to the reward for someone else's hard work?

So how much of their money do you think you are entitled to? And why are you entitled to it? I have worked hard and reaped the benefits of a job well done. How much of my hard work do you think you should benefit from?

Do you work 10,000 times harder than the average homeless person? I think we need to confiscate 50% of your earnings so we can start providing homes for the homeless, since you are, after all, very rich compared to them. You don't really need that big screen television or that smart phone or that extra 600 sq ft of house you have. That's excess.
I don't complain about the taxes I pay and I pay plenty. I'm glad that I've reached a level of success where it's expected.

But you seem to have no problem bitching about what other people should be doing, which is none of your business. I don't want to live in a society that decides how much money I'm allowed to have. If you do, then there are plenty of places out there like Cuba and North Korea and Venezuela that I'm sure will make you feel right at home.
LOL, from Rush Limbaugh's mouth to your keyboard. Why are all right wingers only good at parroting others?

Well that simplistic view tells me just how savvy you are WRT the lifestyles of the rich. Why do you think they can never get 'enough' wealth and are always looking for ways to get more?

What makes you suggest you know what 'enough' is ... :dunno:
The only thing you have a sufficient grasp on is what you think isn't enough for you.

I simply suggest that for rich people to have faith in their ability to produce more of what they already have ... Isn't an argument against their having it.
If you would like to suggest your faith in a bunch nit-wits in Washington ... Who have a terrible record of achieving their goals ... With nothing more than unsurmountable debt to show for it is a better course of action ... I am willing to accept you seriously haven't thought that out.

As incompetent and self-serving as those in Washington have shown themselves to be, they're rank amateurs compared to our so-called captains of industry.

So how much of their money do you think you are entitled to? And why are you entitled to it? I have worked hard and reaped the benefits of a job well done. How much of my hard work do you think you should benefit from?
I'm guessing you don't have enough for me to give it much thought. I do know that CEOs from the last two companies I've worked for have only gotten filthy rich on the backs of the innovative people who have worked for them. Their idea of adding value is to acquire, outsource, consolidate and then relocate. Fuck, I could train a network to do that.

As incompetent and self-serving as those in Washington have shown themselves to be, they're rank amateurs compared to our so-called captains of industry.

I am certainly not going to argue with that ... That was pretty much my point all along.
The incompetent telling the competent what to do just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I am certainly not going to argue with that ... That was pretty much my point all along.
The incompetent telling the competent what to do just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Short of a full blown revolution, I don't know where else the average guy is going to go for some leverage.

Short of a full blown revolution, I don't know where else the average guy is going to go for some leverage.

How about getting a well paying profession or vocation?

Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording.

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards

DL
Are you an American? Your English is fucking terrible.

If you're not, mind your own business.
If you are, mind your own business and take some English courses.

The rich may be securing their own interests better by building more wealth.
As it becomes more evident that whatever they choose to do to help those lower still isn't going to stop the lower end from demanding more of what the rich have.

When the government of the people ... Decides they have a right to what the rich have ... Then it is no longer up to the rich.
If they go as far as threatening the rich ... And insisting on taking everything they have ... Then the rich should do what is necessary to protect their interests as well.

Rome didn't fall just because the people were corrupt ... It fell when the wealthy found it safer to do business elsewhere.
When Rome could no longer afford to pay its army ... Then it got run over by invaders ... The wealthy that had the means and wisdom to be elsewhere didn't suffer the same.

What is it that you think the rich are doing to help the lower classes? From what I can see, they're doing everything they can to shut down everything in this country and move it elsewhere. They seem to have no shame or guilt about it either in spite of the blood and treasure spent to create the conditions for their success.

I think it is safe to say the last two sentences I posted are a direct reflection of why the rich are taking their business elsewhere ... :thup:
When government decides to start distinguishing what is fair ... The rich actually have no obligation to humor them.

Government should ensure some sense of justice for its citizens. When a group of people exert undo influence over wages paid, benefits received and cost of living, the government SHOULD intervene. You still didn't say what they great benefits to the average citizen the rich have provided.

You mean unions, right?

Okay ... Now we are getting somewhere ... Sometimes you have to give up your course of action before you start heading in the right direction.

It isn't a cure-all ... But let's look at principles described in Six Sigma.
It's one thing to think you have a better plan ... It is entirely something different to justify it and then "sell it" to the people in charge of the purse strings.
To make demands is not going to give you leverage.

Develop a program/process that satisfies a particular goal.
Prove (don't speculate) how it not only improves the quality of life, but saves the investor who is footing the bill money.

If the only thing the investor's sacrifice to accomplish your desired goal achieves is costs ... Then you really don't have any leverage.

Got one. Still hasn't stopped our CEO from sending about 20,000 of our jobs abroad.

The rich may be securing their own interests better by building more wealth.
As it becomes more evident that whatever they choose to do to help those lower still isn't going to stop the lower end from demanding more of what the rich have.

When the government of the people ... Decides they have a right to what the rich have ... Then it is no longer up to the rich.
If they go as far as threatening the rich ... And insisting on taking everything they have ... Then the rich should do what is necessary to protect their interests as well.

Rome didn't fall just because the people were corrupt ... It fell when the wealthy found it safer to do business elsewhere.
When Rome could no longer afford to pay its army ... Then it got run over by invaders ... The wealthy that had the means and wisdom to be elsewhere didn't suffer the same.

What is it that you think the rich are doing to help the lower classes? From what I can see, they're doing everything they can to shut down everything in this country and move it elsewhere. They seem to have no shame or guilt about it either in spite of the blood and treasure spent to create the conditions for their success.

I think it is safe to say the last two sentences I posted are a direct reflection of why the rich are taking their business elsewhere ... :thup:
When government decides to start distinguishing what is fair ... The rich actually have no obligation to humor them.

Government should ensure some sense of justice for its citizens. When a group of people exert undo influence over wages paid, benefits received and cost of living, the government SHOULD intervene. You still didn't say what they great benefits to the average citizen the rich have provided.

You mean unions, right?
No I mean corporate upper management and Wall Street.

I used to be somewhat anti-union but that was 35 years ago. I can see why they were needed now.

Okay ... Now we are getting somewhere ... Sometimes you have to give up your course of action before you start heading in the right direction.

It isn't a cure-all ... But let's look at principles described in Six Sigma.
It's one thing to think you have a better plan ... It is entirely something different to justify it and then "sell it" to the people in charge of the purse strings.
To make demands is not going to give you leverage.

Develop a program/process that satisfies a particular goal.
Prove (don't speculate) how it not only improves the quality of life, but saves the investor who is footing the bill money.

If the only thing the investor's sacrifice to accomplish your desired goal achieves is costs ... Then you really don't have any leverage.

I'm not so sure about that. In the corporation that I work for, a cadre of fools managed to convince the guys with the purse strings that they had a better way. It was a disaster and now, the guys with the purse strings are trying to sell things off before it all implodes. Two bad outcomes from this: 1) A lot of really good people are going to be losing jobs that they had a ton of expertise and creativity invested in. 2) The guys who caused the implosion might get away with it.

Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording

The answer is "YES". A friend and I were discussing this just the other day. The thing that came to mind was the inheritance taxes. The 1% wants to claim that via their government influences. Yet if it were left for the middle class to bolster the next generation of their hard-working values offspring, this nation wouldn't be in the trouble it's in today. Just one example of many siphons the 1% and their lawyers have crafted to stick in the spine of the middle class. The gutting of the middle class by myopic 1% greed is the 1% cutting their own throats. You can't keep getting rich off a tax base that you are killing off with your own greed.

LOL, from Rush Limbaugh's mouth to your keyboard. Why are all right wingers only good at parroting others?
It's funny you should say that...all leftist tools say it. Why don't you tell us why you do it?

Got one. Still hasn't stopped our CEO from sending about 20,000 of our jobs abroad.

I thought this was a hoarding thread.

Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording.

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards

DL
Hoarding? Rich people don't become wealthy by hoarding money. They invest it, which helps everyone.

Forum List

Back