Are Republicans rebuilding American Hate Groups?

It would be better if you said something like, "The part where you are wrong is...." and then quoted a part. Only you can't. That's why you didn't.

Or..... I could, but you're hopeless, and I didn't bother.

You don't bother, because you can't. By the way, did you know that Obama really does pal around with "terrorists"? Si modo just said so.:funnyface:
Well, being on an eight-person board for three years with the terrorist pig and piece of shit, getting campaign contributions from the terrorist pig and piece of shit, being neighbors for years, and attending a party at the terrorist pig and piece of shit's home doesn't say they are strangers.

Idiot.

Or..... I could, but you're hopeless, and I didn't bother.

You don't bother, because you can't. By the way, did you know that Obama really does pal around with "terrorists"? Si modo just said so.:funnyface:
Well, being on an eight-person board for three years with the terrorist pig and piece of shit, getting campaign contributions from the terrorist pig and piece of shit, being neighbors for years, and attending a party at the terrorist pig and piece of shit's home doesn't say they are strangers.

Idiot.

FactCheck.org: "He Lied" About Bill Ayers?

Did you get your "facts" from "factcheck"? You might want to reread them. It's looks like a few words were slightly "rearranged".

I do have to thank you for proving my point.

Me: Point point point:eusa_angel:

Republicans: Liar, liar, liar:ack-1:

Me: Which part was a lie?:eusa_naughty:

Me: So, which part was a lie?:happy-1:

Republicans: Asswipe:banghead:

Me: :lol:

Is rdean really trying to convince people that Bill Ayers was not a terrorist? Good luck with that revisionist history little man.

Idiot.

Did you get your "facts" from "factcheck"? You might want to reread them. It's looks like a few words were slightly "rearranged".

Actually, I pay close attention to the associations of Candidate Obama, so much of what I posted is just general knowledge.

But, the Washington Post also finds the same information - they were neighbors for several years, BHO received donations from the terrorist pig and piece of shit, they served together for three years on an eight-person board, Obama went to a party at the terrorist pig and piece of shit's house, etc.

Yeah, Obama and the terrorist pig and piece of shit are much more than strangers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
:beer:
Is rdean really trying to convince people that Bill Ayers was not a terrorist? Good luck with that revisionist history little man.

I love it.

The question isn't about Ayers. It's about Obama "palling around with terrorists".

Gawd, you guys are good.

I couldn't make this shit up.:beer:

I love it.

The question isn't about Ayers. It's about Obama "palling around with terrorists".

Gawd, you guys are good.

What part of "Obama launched his senatorial campaign from Ayers living room" is made up? What reason would there be for Ayers to host that party if it weren't to help a "pal"?

Idiot.

Actually, I pay close attention to the associations of Candidate Obama, so much of what I posted is just general knowledge.

But, the Washington Post also finds the same information - they were neighbors for several years, BHO received donations from the terrorist pig and piece of shit, they served together for three years on an eight-person board, Obama went to a party at the terrorist pig and piece of shit's house, etc.

Yeah, Obama and the terrorist pig and piece of shit are much more than strangers.

Wow, Obama must have recieved thousands of dollars from Ayers. And over three years, they must have attended a hundred meetings together.

Am I right?:popcorn:

Gotta love you, proving my point over and over again.:eusa_clap:

I love it.

Gawd, you guys are good.

What part of "Obama launched his senatorial campaign from Ayers living room" is made up? What reason would there be for Ayers to host that party if it weren't to help a "pal"?

I love it.

Gawd, you guys are good.

From your own link..
"There are other connections between Obama and Ayers: The same year the two men met through the Annenberg Challenge, Ayers hosted a meet-and-greet coffee for Obama, who was running for state Senate and who lived three blocks away from him. Obama and Ayers also were on the board of an antipoverty charity, the Woods Fund of Chicago, where their service overlapped from 2000 to 2002. And Ayers contributed $200 to Obama's campaign for the Illinois state Senate on March 2, 2001."

So.. why did Ayers host the party rdean?

http://www.maxwell.syr.edu/uploadedFiles/news/Hate.pdf?n=1599

The annual tally the by Southern Law Center shows 926 hate groups, with Texas and California, one and two - a 50% increase over 2000.

6 officers have been murdered by those claiming to hate Obama.

Hate groups active in all but two states, Hawaii and oddly enough, Alaska.

The PDF is large and takes a while to download.

If you are not able to access the PDF, click on:

maxwell study on us hate groups - Google Search

and scroll down to (PDF) Hate Groups

Did you happen to see Farakan- attempting to rile up black people out in Chicago stating white people are attempting to assasinate Obama. Would you call that a hate group?? Because I sure as hell do.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
http://www.maxwell.syr.edu/uploadedFiles/news/Hate.pdf?n=1599

The annual tally the by Southern Law Center shows 926 hate groups, with Texas and California, one and two - a 50% increase over 2000.

6 officers have been murdered by those claiming to hate Obama.

Hate groups active in all but two states, Hawaii and oddly enough, Alaska.

The PDF is large and takes a while to download.

If you are not able to access the PDF, click on:

maxwell study on us hate groups - Google Search

and scroll down to (PDF) Hate Groups

Did you happen to see Farakan- attempting to rile up black people out in Chicago stating white people are attempting to assasinate Obama. Would you call that a hate group?? Because I sure as hell do.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Lou F is a hate-monger. He doesn't have his angry-Black-Muslim body guards around him for no reason.

From your own link..
"There are other connections between Obama and Ayers: The same year the two men met through the Annenberg Challenge, Ayers hosted a meet-and-greet coffee for Obama, who was running for state Senate and who lived three blocks away from him. Obama and Ayers also were on the board of an antipoverty charity, the Woods Fund of Chicago, where their service overlapped from 2000 to 2002. And Ayers contributed $200 to Obama's campaign for the Illinois state Senate on March 2, 2001."

Somebody Google "Annenberg Challenge"...I'm too lazy. :cool:

From your own link..

Check it out:

--------------------

snopes.com: Barack Obama and Bill Ayers

"In fact, Ayers said he didn't even know Obama when he hosted a coffee early in Obama's political career at Ayers' home in the Chicago Neighborhood where the two live. Ayers added that he agreed to have the meet-the-candidate event after a state senator asked him to.

"I think he was probably in 20 homes that day as far as I know," he said. "But that was the first time I really met him".

--------------------

Yea, sounds like a big fucking plot, you morons.

---------------------

What is wrong with you people? You're worse than those people who think Bush blew up the WTC.

You want to believe something bad about him so much, that you'll believe anything. What a bunch of kids.

From your own link..

Now that Obama is not in Chicago, perhaps Stanley can see the PUBLIC records he requested a year and a half ago.

How's that public school sytem doing, too?
A recent op-ed in the New York Times skewers Barack Obama for sending his daughters to the prestigious University of Chicago Laboratory Schools rather than one of the public schools near his Kenwood home. The author, Sandra Tsing Loh, acknowledges that the CPS schools in Obama's community are struggling, with most of them recording test scores in the bottom 20 to 40 percent compared to the national average. In fact, Shoesmith Elementary, the school closest to Obama's house (and where he voted in the 2008 Illinois primary), has a ranking of 3 on GreatSchools.net, meaning the most recent available standardize test scores for the school fall in the bottom 30 percent nationwide. Shoesmith's fifth graders, the class that Obama's oldest daughter Malia would be in, have test grades in the lowest 10 percent.
....​
[Emphasis added]

I wonder what Obama and the terrorist pig and piece of shit actually did on that project. They were feckless in improving the public schools.

Last edited:
From your own link..

Now that Obama is not in Chicago, perhaps Stanley can see the PUBLIC records he requested a year and a half ago.

How's that public school sytem doing, too?
A recent op-ed in the New York Times skewers Barack Obama for sending his daughters to the prestigious University of Chicago Laboratory Schools rather than one of the public schools near his Kenwood home. The author, Sandra Tsing Loh, acknowledges that the CPS schools in Obama's community are struggling, with most of them recording test scores in the bottom 20 to 40 percent compared to the national average. In fact, Shoesmith Elementary, the school closest to Obama's house (and where he voted in the 2008 Illinois primary), has a ranking of 3 on GreatSchools.net, meaning the most recent available standardize test scores for the school fall in the bottom 30 percent nationwide. Shoesmith's fifth graders, the class that Obama's oldest daughter Malia would be in, have test grades in the lowest 10 percent.
....​
[Emphasis added]

I wonder what Obama and the terrorist pig and piece of shit actually did on that project. They were feckless in improving the public schools.

Once again, you PROVE their close connection CHILD. Give it up.

Forum List

Back