Are Republicans rebuilding American Hate Groups?

Look at your rep points. We can't be even, you can't affect me with your measly neg rep spasms.

Some of the board members take the "Rep" feature waaaaaay too seriously. It's child's play, dear. But since it's so all-fired important to you, I can point out that you've been posting on this board for over three years, and me less than one year. Does your "rep" status make you a better person when you're not logged onto this message board? Do you sleep better at night believing that you really CAN "start your own religion"?? Do you really believe it gives you the power to actually do it? I mean how adolescent is that?

You're the one who is all het up about neg repping me. Not the other way around. I think it's funny.

Have at.

Oh yeah, we're the trolls.

I sure as shit wasn't the one who derailed this entire thread. You arrived later; perhaps you should re-read what's become a tome, half of which has nothing to do with the topic, other than the inflamatory crap posed by "hateful" people for whom any hint of a civil dialog sends them into their own sick private worlds.

You're the one who is all het up about neg repping me. Not the other way around. I think it's funny.

Have at.

I just keep the game on a level playing field. It IS just a "game" you know... :eusa_whistle:
To you, perhaps.

The current political climate is not a joke to me.

And how often do you actually discuss it? No, you consistently jump in and start trashing someone's opinion with insults and nothing more, which sends any political discussion on a collision course.

I just keep the game on a level playing field. It IS just a "game" you know... :eusa_whistle:
To you, perhaps.

And how often do you actually discuss it? No, you consistently jump in and start trashing someone's opinion with insults and nothing more, which sends any political discussion on a collision course.
Your perception of reality is bizarre. And, you have quite the record of lies.

No sale.

I sure as shit wasn't the one who derailed this entire thread. You arrived later; perhaps you should re-read what's become a tome, half of which has nothing to do with the topic, other than the inflamatory crap posed by "hateful" people for whom any hint of a civil dialog sends them into their own sick private worlds.

Yes, you did derail it.

Not that it matters, it's a dishonest bait thread anyway.

Yes, you did derail it.

Post which numbers so I can see.

Yes, you did derail it.

Right. If the thread was any sort of honest issue based on something of substance (not hallucinations), I would have stayed away from pieces of shit and seagulls.

To you, perhaps.

Your perception of reality is bizarre. And, you have quite the record of lies.

No sale.

And I'm so sure you have saved proof of my "record" of lies. Just like your "proof" that Rinata hates Marines, or whatever it is you ignorantly accused her of.

Forum List

Back