Are my gypsy grandparents and my gypsy mum white?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obviously they are truly brown, but I read sometimes comments like "this is a white guy with a afro" or "this is a white person with a tann" something along those lines. Obviously they are not really white but in a very broad sense I think they have caucasoid features?

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
No fucker. Man up, and promote your line. Quit begging acceptance from others. Pussy...

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
No fucker. Man up, and promote your line. Quit begging acceptance from others. Pussy...
I dont begg acceptance, I just find it interesting. Obviously they are not white, but I read that some can say "that this is a white person with dark skin" or something like that. They say that about arabs too.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’d like to see your hard drive

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obviously they are truly brown, but I read sometimes comments like "this is a white guy with a afro" or "this is a white person with a tann" something along those lines. Obviously they are not really white but in a very broad sense I think they have caucasoid features?

You look more like the women in your family than the men, at least in the face.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's a possibility, Mort. Anything IS possible.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

Your question should be, "Does it matter?"

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List