Are LGBTQ+ proud of this?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.00.42 PM.png

Or this?

or this?
Reparations! Reparations!” The DJ yells as 2 women dry hump each other nipples showing at LA pride There were children in attendance

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.04.03 PM.png

Are you LGBQT+ supporters really that despicable that you would DO this especially in front of children?
And YOU totally unforgivable parents that took your kids to this? NOW do you understand why there are school shootings?
Absolutely NO shame. No disgust. No intelligence!

I am not. I am completely against this perverted bullshit.

They don't do it because this is who they are.........they do it because they are ALLOWED TO!!!

Once again, I will state........that in every state in this country, there are child protection laws that have NOT been changed, that include what children ARE AND ARE NOT allowed to be around or witness to.

So WHY aren't these laws being enforced???

View attachment 657941
Or this?

or this?
Reparations! Reparations!” The DJ yells as 2 women dry hump each other nipples showing at LA pride There were children in attendance

View attachment 657947

Are you LGBQT+ supporters really that despicable that you would DO this especially in front of children?
And YOU totally unforgivable parents that took your kids to this? NOW do you understand why there are school shootings?
About as outrageous as anything found in a strip joint.

hey don't do it because this is who they are.........they do it because they are ALLOWED TO!!!

I'm "allowed" to marry a man. I don't, because that's not who I am.

If I want to walk through my neighborhood wearing a vagina hat, I'm "allowed" to do that. I don't, because that's not who I am.

They absolutely do this because this is who they are. The fact that it's tolerated is ancillary...

I miss when gays just wanted to be treated as equals and I was only annoyed on occasion by the overly dramatic gay.

Now I've grown to hate them much like blacks because they don't want to just be equal, they want special treatment and consideration and attention. Instead of just minding their own business and acting like a person they get in your face about being gay, force it to be an issue, use their gayness as their identity, and just in general act like entitled assholes.

I wonder how many others are like me in that they never had an issue with gays before but over the past year or so have come to dislike or even hate them because of their actions.

View attachment 657941
Or this?

or this?

View attachment 657947

Groomers gotta Groom.

Then The End Times Come.

Then Judgement Day

And Groomers Gotta Burn in Hell.

I am not. I am completely against this perverted bullshit.

They don't do it because this is who they are.........they do it because they are ALLOWED TO!!!

Once again, I will state........that in every state in this country, there are child protection laws that have NOT been changed, that include what children ARE AND ARE NOT allowed to be around or witness to.

So WHY aren't these laws being enforced???
You are 100% right! I guess law enforcement is more afraid of being "WOKED" that following the law!

I'm "allowed" to marry a man. I don't, because that's not who I am.

If I want to walk through my neighborhood wearing a vagina hat, I'm "allowed" to do that. I don't, because that's not who I am.

They absolutely do this because this is who they are. The fact that it's tolerated is ancillary...
Which speaks VOLUMES for today's generation! Absolutely ME! ME! ME! Which is really dangerous for our
society because without consideration for others, we are animals in packs. Truly sad that these "Mss" were raised
with NO consideration for others, i.e. at least little kids! Do it in your home, or clubs BUT not in front of kids! Definition of pedophiles and I thought that was against the law? Oh wait we have a president that likes to smell little girls hair and kiss little boys on the lips... All makes sense now!
Biden_pedo_kissing_kids.png

View attachment 657941
Or this?

or this?

View attachment 657947

Being essentially inhuman due to intensive, relentless brainwashing most faggots think only of their right to commit sodomy and other perversions. I highly doubt they give much thought to the well being of children. I knew a woman once who was married for twelve years, gave birth to two children and suddenly left them for another woman one day and did not return for years to see her kids. This same person ended up with a queer son and a lesbian granddaughter. There is no doubt in our minds neither child would identify as gay had this woman not run off with another chick. I knew this woman incredibly well. Let me tell you she to this day has zero regrets about abandoning her children. She did it all in the name of herself and her own desires.

Being essentially inhuman due to intensive, relentless brainwashing most faggots think only of their right to commit sodomy and other perversions. I highly doubt they give much thought to the well being of children. I knew a woman once who was married for twelve years, gave birth to two children and suddenly left them for another woman one day and did not return for years to see her kids. This same person ended up with a queer son and a lesbian granddaughter. There is no doubt in our minds neither child would identify as gay had this woman not run off with another chick. I knew this woman incredibly well. Let me tell you she to this day has zero regrets about abandoning her children. She did it all in the name of herself and her own desires.
Your story is becoming more common, i.e. people, not just LGBQT but ordinary type people...now believing living their life is the most important aspect. This woman you knew COULD have continued her life-style like my piano teacher and her "room-mate" for 60 year ago! People at that time were more conscious of their affect on others lives...like me that I didn't realize for many years later. More people are selfish and don't consider like your example the affect of their decisions primarily I believe because they believe they have only one life to live. Which is just one side of the coin!

Forum List

Back