Are humans as strong as insects ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Yes , we’re !!
As you scale up you gain in mass by the volume but you only gain in strength by the area

So if a human were to shrink to ant size , then our strength would be insanely high to our mass .
You would easily pick up objects your size and you would easily climb up your walls

The volume is in cube but the strength is only a 2 D cross section of your muscle size

Your strength is not much different from 200 to 250 Ibs.
Spider-Man cannot climb a wall and would collapse to the ground as his mass is too big

Yes , we’re !!
As you scale up you gain in mass by the volume but you only gain in strength by the area

So if a human were to shrink to ant size , then our strength would be insanely high to our mass .
You would easily pick up objects your size and you would easily climb up your walls

The volume is in cube but the strength is only a 2 D cross section of your muscle size

Your strength is not much different from 200 to 250 Ibs.
Spider-Man cannot climb a wall and would collapse to the ground as his mass is too big
I saw 2 medium sized ants once pulling in reverse, a whole GD marshmallow for the team. Lol A whole marshmallow lol

Then I squished their picnic...........lolol.....j/k. I was impressed. ants are very conservative creatures. They work like hell and keep it all rolling along.

Forum List

Back