Are Ghost real?

I found one time that a house i am in was once used as a gambling house.

One time i felt in my bedroom as i got up and started walking, a strong force pushed me.

I wonder if i should get anything like a EMF ghost thingy or would that make possible ghosts in the house mad?

I read about where most houses of gambling had a room for killing someone.

Last edited:
As I understand it, the queen of Holland stayed at the White House one time during World War II.

She heard a knock on her door, opened it, and saw the ghost of President Lincoln.

She promptly fainted.

This incident was reported in reputable newspapers.

T

Had a resident - benign but curious - ghost sharing a new house with my family. We had built on a wooded site once used by a sawmill where two grizzly accidents happened decades before.

Footsteps.

Drawers opening and closing.

Occasional cold breezes on still nights.

But no horror.

When we moved away from that high-tax state my wife invited the ghost to move with us and left a dresser drawer with a cushy towel and small blanket inside open for a day or two. Repeted the invitation when she heard the footsteps. The drawer DID close but when we got to the new state and left the drawer open nothing happened and the drawer didn't self close.

Years later visited the people who had bought the house. They said at first there were occasional heavy footsteps but then the front door opened closed like somebody left angry. Their dog went briefly nuts at the door but then it never happened again.

Was thee a ghost? One who felt pissed off at being abandoned?

I have no idea! I don't know and I don't want to know either! :eek-52: :tongue:

Had a resident - benign but curious - ghost sharing a new house with my family. We had built on a wooded site once used by a sawmill where two grizzly accidents happened decades before.

Footsteps.

Drawers opening and closing.

Occasional cold breezes on still nights.

But no horror.

When we moved away from that high-tax state my wife invited the ghost to move with us and left a dresser drawer with a cushy towel and small blanket inside open for a day or two. Repeted the invitation when she heard the footsteps. The drawer DID close but when we got to the new state and left the drawer open nothing happened and the drawer didn't self close.

Years later visited the people who had bought the house. They said at first there were occasional heavy footsteps but then the front door opened closed like somebody left angry. Their dog went briefly nuts at the door but then it never happened again.

Was thee a ghost? One who felt pissed off at being abandoned?
Hello. I would like to interview you for a podcast. These are done over the phone, from the comfort of you favorite chair or couch, and then posted to YouTube. Feel free to E mail ParanormalConviction at G mail dot com if you would like to be a guest. Thank You!

Forum List

Back