Are gag orders constitutional?

Some of you people have SEVERE TDS. Even the ones that support him.
The obsession with that POS blows my mind.

6-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-methinks-shakespeare-shakespearequote-tintodesigns-transparent.png

No man seriously. Almost every thread is turned into a trump thread.
He turned half the country mentally ill.

you are correct, and I am just giving you shit as I know you are just as much a Trumper as I am a statist.

How could a gag order be responsible when it had not been ordered when the information was released by the prosecution?
Dude, I’ve explained it to you at least five times now, it’s obvious you don’t have any desire to agree to disagree. What’s your fking deal?

Dude, I’ve explained it to you at least five times now, it’s obvious you don’t have any desire to agree to disagree. What’s your fking deal?

I have agreed with you about the information that was released before the trial. Never should have happened.

But it happened before the trial started. There was no gag order in place.

So while it is wrong and never should have happened, it has absolutely nothing to do with the constitutionality of the gag order.

If a Democratic politician on trial were subject to a gag order – you and others on the blind partisan right would be all for gag orders.
Nope
That’s that’s the difference between honest and consistent thinkers and erratic emoting liberals
I do not have One person on ignore here. I’m not fragile and can handle all your bull shit and respond . You in turn need a gag order to protect your feelings

So, people in prison have the right to travel? Or do they have that right taken away?
We all understand that upon incarceration you lose some of your free rights because you forfeited them snd thus are no longer free.
Gag orders are to stack the deck and preclude that party you fear from responding. Cowards all of you

We all understand that upon incarceration you lose some of your free rights because you forfeited them snd thus are no longer free.

We do this to people that have not been convicted a crime but are waiting trail, are you ok with that? IOW are you ok with pre-trail confinement for those deemed a danger to society while waiting for trail?

The nurse still running your life?

Always! Happy wife = happy life! :cool:

We do this to people that have not been convicted a crime but are waiting trail, are you ok with that? IOW are you ok with pre-trail confinement for those deemed a danger to society while waiting for trail?

Always! Happy wife = happy life! :cool:
An actual man would never admit to that. Are you a gender neutral?

Timing? Trump has been asking why this wasn’t brought three years ago. Well, he was president three years ago and some of the crimes were committed less than three years ago. Every year we have elections somewhere. If we allowed his reasoning, career politicians couldn’t be held accountable until they retired!
Well, this could have been brought over a year ago, and been resolved by now…But, that’s why it’s politically timed…Liberal democrats didn’t want that, did they? Couldn’t mess with the election if they did, right?

An actual man would never admit to that. Are you a gender neutral?

An actual man would never admit to making his wife happy!

Holy fucking shit, I hope you are not married and if you are I pity your poor wife being married to such a selfish bastard.

You misspelled "selfless".

nope, sure did not. Anyone that thinks someone who puts his wife's happiness first is not a real man is the total opposite of selfless.

But, it is very telling you think that it does.

Well, this could have been brought over a year ago, and been resolved by now…But, that’s why it’s politically timed…Liberal democrats didn’t want that, did they? Couldn’t mess with the election if they did, right?
Why did Trump say three years? He’s losing it, dude!

Forum List

Back