Are Evangelicals Americans or Israelis?

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
In a recent interview Trump insulted Netanyahu and said F*** him for congratulating Biden's victory. Many evangelicals attacked Trump for that and called for him to apologize to Bibi lol. Are Evangelical more Israelis or Americans, I think they should be allowed to vote in the next Israeli elections.

In a recent interview Trump insulted Netanyahu and said F*** him for congratulating Biden's victory. Many evangelicals attacked Trump for that and called for him to apologize to Bibi lol. Are Evangelical more Israelis or Americans, I think they should be allowed to vote in the next Israeli elections.

Evangelicals are Christians and they live all over the world.

Trump has a split personality, kneeling in front of everyone on the left, right down to the Afghan Taliban, enjoying the kicks of their heels. Reagan's family despises this leftist traitor, and is he still posing as right? Wasn't he praising Judeo-Christian left values?

Evangelicals are insane retards that Jewish nationalists love, although they have total contempt for them, as they should.

He's talking about Americans, not Israelis. They are prophetic futurists and Christian Zionists known as Evangelicals.

ANALYZING Cyrus I. Scofield and His Teaching
In 1895, Moody's home church called Scofield to be its pastor for a year which meant Cyrus had to leave Dallas and sever connections with the Missionary Society. In January 1896, Cyrus submitted

Forum List

Back