Zone1 Are Democrats ultimately trying to disenfranchise Republican voters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If a party's most popular candidate was being constantly harassed by fraudulent claims, even to the point of attempting to disqualify or incriminate that candidate, wouldn't that be considered "voter disenfranchisement" or "voter suppression"?

Yes, I'm referring to Trump. Even though he hasn't announced his candidacy, the Democrats seem intent on removing him from the race. This sure seems like a form of "voter disenfranchisement" or "voter suppression" to me.

The DementiacRats don't have the mental ability to comprehend that what they are doing and saying is having the REVERSE effect and affect on society and the American taxpayer.

The MORE they spew their lies, frauds, scams, hatred, and hypocrisy, the more people are turning towards other parties, or just going self-independent. They don't "get" that the rats have left the ship already, and they continue to poke holes in the hull.

It's fun watching them sink themselves and show the world exactly what they truly are.........but it's also tiring at the same time, and you just want some other political party to step up and take charge of throwing these mongrel pieces of CommieMarxist shit into Gitmo for the rest of their lives!!

If a party's most popular candidate was being constantly harassed by fraudulent claims, even to the point of attempting to disqualify or incriminate that candidate, wouldn't that be considered "voter disenfranchisement" or "voter suppression"?

Yes, I'm referring to Trump. Even though he hasn't announced his candidacy, the Democrats seem intent on removing him from the race. This sure seems like a form of "voter disenfranchisement" or "voter suppression" to me.
This is just one avenue of voter disenfranchisement for them.
Another popular one is cancelling our votes with fraudulent ballots.
Yet another is to use voting machine software to switch the votes in batches from one candidate to another.
Another is to assign an algorithm that allows fractions when counting votes.
They are also known to throw away batches from conservative areas.
Military ballots are disenfranchised regularly.

Yet another is to use voting machine software to switch the votes in batches from one candidate to another.

I didn't mention the fraudulent ballots and election-rigging thing because no Democrat I know actually believes that. But they do believe in disqualifying or prosecuting him.

But yes, the fraudulent ballots, rigged voting machines, and other nasty tricks they used in 2020, were disenfranchisement and voter suppression.

Just got done watching Trump in Alaska. He addressed your ideas, and hopefully conservatives will overwhelm the polls in November to have a majority Senate and a majority House that will put an end to the hijinks of cheating at the polls.

Joe Biden has wiped out any chance of prosperity as long as he selfishly and I do mean very selfishly raised the cost of transportation which made prices double in the store on heavier items like meat, bottled milk and other liquids, and everything else. Seniors on a fixed income are taking a regular horse whipping thanks to Joe Biden's selfishness, while he can choose any one of 5 mansions worth more money apiece than most people earn in a lifetime. While Joe eats ice cream, seniors walk slowly through the store trying to read prices and labels with tiny print. A car breakdown can end a senior's safety and increases isolation with no way to get to the grocery store, church, senior centers, exercise classes.

Last edited:
Wisconsin: drop boxes now illegal.

:yes_text12:

1657419948307.png

Everything happens in America! Musk is working on transportation. Badger is too, especially for old people.

Youtube: "Elon Musk Just Announces New Updates from the Boring Company"

It is frustrating thaat youtube has changed their format and made it impossible (at least for badger) to transcribed the URLs of videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back