Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?

This is cute. PAY NO ATTENTION TO OUR YEARS OF PUTIN-LOVE! DISTRACTION! DEFLECTION! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

FAIL! Would you like another crack at the OP or is it too tough for you to answer?
Not at all. It could have been a simple question about how posters felt about arming citizens against a foreign invading power. A political point scorer wanted to make it partisan. Rise above it Godboy. Also, you might want to check my history, strongly conservative.

Not at all. It could have been a simple question about how posters felt about arming citizens against a foreign invading power. A political point scorer wanted to make it partisan. Rise above it Godboy. Also, you might want to check my history, strongly conservative.
I dont give a shit what you are. You failed to answer the OP. Would you like to try again, or are you sticking with that weak answer?

You realize we are not Ukraine, and our military is probably dozens of times stronger than their military, and we are not, nor are we likely to be attacked by anybody, don't you?
Which country do you live in?

Dontell Black, 31​

New - February 24, 2022
24396@2x.png
24396@2x.png
24397@2x.png
24397@2x.png

Dontell Black, a 31-year-old black male died February 24, 2022 after being shot around 11:34 AM near the 9700 block of South Halsted Street in Washington Heights.
Read more about this death

Marcos Beltran Serranno, 39​

New - February 22, 2022
24375@2x.png
24375@2x.png

Marcos Beltran Serranno, a 39-year-old hispanic male died February 22, 2022 after being shot around 7:10 AM near the 4900 block of South Marshfield Avenue in New City.

Julio Inglesia, 42​

New - February 22, 2022
24375@2x.png
24375@2x.png

Julio Inglesia, a 42-year-old hispanic male died February 22, 2022 after being shot around 7:10 PM near the 4900 block of South Marshfield Avenue in New City.

Darnell Hardy, 26​

New - February 20, 2022
24407@2x.png
24407@2x.png
24407@2x.png

Darnell Hardy, a 26-year-old black male died February 20, 2022 after being shot around 3:50 AM near the 12000 block of South Princeton Avenue in West Pullman.

I dont give a shit what you are. You failed to answer the OP. Would you like to try again, or are you sticking with that weak answer?
I would have, but a dumbass like you can't make me do anything.

Being partisan over this subject serves none of us.
It wouldn't be partisan if democrats minded their own business. The citizens have constitutional rights to bear arms. Don't like it don't bear arms.

I see so many of these same exact democrat people now posting in favor of the Ukrainians kicking ass in war.

Such a double standard there and don't bitch about partisan hackery it wouldn't exist if BOTH sides didn't play it and if you aren't honest in that fact then I disregard your whole post.

It wouldn't be partisan if democrats minded their own business. The citizens have constitutional rights to bear arms. Don't like it don't bear arms.

I see so many of these same exact democrat people now posting in favor of the Ukrainians kicking ass in war.

Such a double standard there and don't bitch about partisan hackery it wouldn't exist if BOTH sides didn't play it and if you aren't honest in that fact then I disregard your whole post.
Ukraine has a second amendment like clause in their Constitution? You may want to provide a link to that. Otherwise, I'll disregard your posts.

Forum List

Back