Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is No Such Thing as White Discrimination

It’s no secret that people of color have the disadvantage when it comes to being accepted into a pristine college. .....

You say this and not only does your post make no attempt to support it, you ignore the many times I have posted evidence that black skin is a huge bonus in ivy league admissions.

You are a liar and a race baiter.

The majority of students in Ivy League schools are white. Secondly that's only 8 colleges. There are over 5,000 collages in this nation. You haven not proven a nationally mandated policy of discrimination against whites.

I've repeatedly addressed both of those points, many times before.

YOu are a liar.

It’s no secret that people of color have the disadvantage when it comes to being accepted into a pristine college. .....

You say this and not only does your post make no attempt to support it, you ignore the many times I have posted evidence that black skin is a huge bonus in ivy league admissions.

The majority of students in Ivy League schools are white. Secondly that's only 8 colleges. There are over 5,000 collages in this nation. You haven not proven a nationally mandated policy of discrimination against whites.

YOu are a liar.

You've addressed nothing.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Wow. Just wow.
IT IS NOT RACIST TO WANT TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE YOUR HERITAGE, YOU MORON.
There’s nothing wrong with people of European descent being proud of their heritage.

I have no problem with white people celebrating there Scottish, English, French, Germanic or whatever European heritage they are from and I'm sure no black person would oppose that.

However the system of white supremacy does not allow that.

The system of white supremacy works by ALL white people of European descent getting on board. So Irish Americans, Polish Americans, English Americans, Italian Americans, French Americans, Russian Americans all have to celebrate this fking ridiculous notion of whiteness,

And that means there cultures, the traditions of Scotland and Ireland and England and the Russian and Polish have been lost, or diminished in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness.

It's white people fault that the Russian cultures, Polish cultures, Irish cultures, Scottish cultures, Italian cultures have been sublimated to whiteness and so the languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that you're grasping at straws.

That's why white folks feel de-culturated, but not by liberalism and not by the Left and for sure not by black people. Whites have been de-culturated by whiteness.

Wow. Just wow.
There’s nothing wrong with people of European descent being proud of their heritage.

I have no problem with white people celebrating there Scottish, English, French, Germanic or whatever European heritage they are from and I'm sure no black person would oppose that.

Thank you, but you should not speak for other black people. The article IM2 posted presented this support as though it were a problem.

The system of white supremacy works by ALL white people of European descent getting on board. So Irish Americans, Polish Americans, English Americans, Italian Americans, French Americans, Russian Americans all have to celebrate this fking ridiculous notion of whiteness,

And that means there cultures, the traditions of Scotland and Ireland and England and the Russian and Polish have been lost, or diminished in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness.

It's white people fault that the Russian cultures, Polish cultures, Irish cultures, Scottish cultures, Italian cultures have been sublimated to whiteness and so the languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that you're grasping at straws.

That's why white folks feel de-culturated, but not by liberalism and not by the Left and for sure not by black people. Whites have been de-culturated by whiteness.

I have never seen this in action.

I know plenty of white people that celebrate their national origin heritage and I have never heard anyone say anything about that being an issue, and they should just be white.

Hell, I have a scottish coat of arms on my wall, that I inherited from my father. I show it to visitors all the time, mostly white visitors.

NONE have ever said anything like what you suggest. Or even hinted at it, in the slightest.

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

Not sure "who" is more racist. The important this is to not be one yourself.

Since being black can get you killed in this nation, I cannot blame blacks for being mindful of their race and what other races are around.
Being white can get you killed in some parts of the country.
I think some blacks carry their feelings around on their sleeves so they are too easily offended.

One of the shocks of my life is the discovery that so many famous blacks hate whites.
I always looked at them like they were humans first and black second.
Blacks tend to assume that whites hate them, but this isn't true.
I think this is a learned stereotype and one that is false.

Once you discover that they almost universally harbored hatred for the white people that buy their shit, it tends to change your opinion of them.

When I was in H.S. we had two black students.
Everyone knew them.
They were celebrities because of their race.
Everybody liked them.
Course that wouldn't be the case if they acted like they hated all of their white friends.
I grew up believing that most blacks didn't hate me for my white skin.
Then I grew up.
It appears that racism is very strong in America, but mostly among blacks.

The false equivalences never end in here.

Whites have a continuing track record of racist behavior. You want to pretend that doesn't exist and never has.

That's what I mean by psychosis. The inability for you to accept reality has you here talking stupid as if blacks just hate whites because they exist.

Racism is strong in America primarily among whites. Just like this guy.
I think you have mental health issues that need treatment. You have a habit of projecting your feelings onto others.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.
[2]

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow.

Thank you, but you should not speak for other black people. The article IM2 posted presented this support as though it were a problem.

I have never seen this in action.

I know plenty of white people that celebrate their national origin heritage and I have never heard anyone say anything about that being an issue, and they should just be white.

Hell, I have a scottish coat of arms on my wall, that I inherited from my father. I show it to visitors all the time, mostly white visitors.

NONE have ever said anything like what you suggest. Or even hinted at it, in the slightest.

He can speak for me as I pointed out already that the Irish, Germans etc, celebrate their heritage. You on the other hand cannot speak for me..

Yes you have seen it. Yes people have said what Essen suggested. That's why you are crying about a white history month.

Last edited:
This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

Since being black can get you killed in this nation, I cannot blame blacks for being mindful of their race and what other races are around.
I think some blacks carry their feelings around on their sleeves so they are too easily offended.

One of the shocks of my life is the discovery that so many famous blacks hate whites.

Once you discover that they almost universally harbored hatred for the white people that buy their shit, it tends to change your opinion of them.

Everyone knew them.
Everybody liked them.
Course that wouldn't be the case if they acted like they hated all of their white friends.
Then I grew up.

Whites have a continuing track record of racist behavior. You want to pretend that doesn't exist and never has.

That's what I mean by psychosis. The inability for you to accept reality has you here talking stupid as if blacks just hate whites because they exist.

I think you have mental health issues that need treatment. You have a habit of projecting your feelings onto others.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.
[2]

Apparently you are describing yourself.

YOu are a liar.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

You say this
Then you say this
So according to you white people are out there "heritaging" it up, to the max, then what's the problem ?
Good for you. Haggis is disgusting by the way.

You say this
Then you say this
So according to you white people are out there "heritaging" it up, to the max, then what's the problem ?
So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

You say this
Then you say this
So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

The same thing as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest and every month but February.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

My goodness! You are a dumbfuck!

Last edited:

Everyone knew them.
Everybody liked them.
Then I grew up.

[2]

Clearly a circular argument.

You're a racist but can't admit it.
So you blame everyone you hate for your own hatred.
Have you ever considered the fact that people hate you because you're an ASSHOLE???

Everyone knew them.
Everybody liked them.
Then I grew up.

[2]

Have you ever considered the fact that people hate you because you're an ASSHOLE???

LOL! I have a kinds of friends.

Just face it, you suffer from psychosis.

Do you want white people to celebrate their color ?

Well almost everything in America already celebrates being white so what reason do you have to go out of your way to find “white pride”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

Everyone knew them.
Everybody liked them.
Then I grew up.

[2]

LOL! I have a kinds of friends.

Just face it, you suffer from psychosis.
Well that's a surprise. You have friends. Are they real friends, or do you bring them up whenever you try not to appear racist? Would you permit your kids to date them, or are you like some racists I've met that say they'd rather kill them than let them date or marry a Caucasian?

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

They don't need black history month to be pissed off, just reading comments from white nationalists/supremacists is enough.

The grave error you make is attributing your white nationalist/supremacist agenda to all whites, when the majority of whites despise your character.

Do you want white people to celebrate their color ?

Well almost everything in America already celebrates being white so what reason do you have to go out of your way to find “white pride”
I know of no holiday that celebrates whiteness. We don't have a slavery celebration. We don't have a Jim Crow Day.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

That's rich.

They don't need black history month to be pissed off, just reading comments from white nationalists/supremacists is enough.

The grave error you make is attributing your white nationalist/supremacist agenda to all whites, when the majority of whites despise your character.
Where is all of this white doctrine found?
I've never seen it.

That's rich.St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
The more black history is down played the easier it becomes to label blacks as inferior today. That's one of the reason "black history month" annoys whites. Historically there have been major contributions to this country’s greatness by African Americans. The accomplishments themselves are something to marvel, but the obstacles these wonderfully talented people had to overcome to achieve their greatness is the real testiment to their historical significance.

To broaden it out, you'll found out that West Africa, was not full of naked savages like white people said. In fact before whites came and screwed up everything it had civilizations of its own, like the Mali and Songhay empires. It had great seats of learning, like Timbuktu, and cities larger than any in England of the time.

At one level whites do not see what black history has to do with them, so they are not interested – “It is just for blacks” – and yet deep down at another level they know full well what black history has to do with them and they do not want to face the ugly truth about themselves.
So you're saying that black people have no history apart from slavery. Have I got that right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back