Are blacks capable of ruining a civilized society?

Maybe, maybe not. But it would probably all start with a credit downgrade.

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

Sorry couldn't resist. :D

If they were Africa would be a tourist attraction instead of a zoo.

They have plenty of resources - they're just not smart enough or capable enough to export...........

I suppose warlord general Mickey Mouse would be opposed to the content in this post.

Last edited:
Why? It was the blacks driving the horses.

Ya but, the horses and the negro were both trained by the white man.

I don't see how the negros should get any more credit than any other livestock.

Yea, now get this, do a search on "Southern Inventors" and nearly all come up black.

Hilarious. Right wingers can't win for losing.

Minority Inventors

Between 1863 and 1913, approximately 1,200 inventions were patented by minority inventors. Many more were unidentified because they hid their race to avoid discrimination or sold their inventions to others. The following stories are about a few of the great minority inventors.

Between us and the Hispanics we will give this country the makeover it deserves and the soon to be minority will be too weak to respond.

The left distract and deflect once it comes time to provide FACTS and EVIDENCE (not propaganda disguised as evidence and facts) to why people should support the uplifting of the simian beast even though its been proven time and time again they do not, as a whole have what it takes to keep up.

Leave them be, forcing everyone else to slow down so ole D'Various can catch up is not how one grows civilization. But leftists never grow civilization, they just take the already created empire and run it into the ground, which is when they run out of other peoples money.

What did you create?
Is that best you can do, deflect? You lefty enablers will never admit your ways are the bane to civilization and to admit it it admit your whole live is a big fat lie.

Now can you, Mr sanctimonious black mob enabler name some of the negros "plentiful" accomplishments. Oh ya, no AA assisted plastic accomplishments either little boy.

African History on the Internet - Kingdoms and Ancient Civilizations

African Timelines Part I

african civilizations timeline

Now get this, this is hilarious. If you do a search for "Black scientists and organizations", you get all kinds all over the world. But if you do a search for "Confederate Scientists" or "Conservative Scientists", you get stories about a failed confederate submarine. Maybe they didn't know you needed air? I don't know. 6%

black scientist organizations

One is a race and the other is a recent political ideology.

Besides what did blacks invent? the cotton gin? the gas mask? what else?

Oh and I'm with a black woman and her family is tea party and they would ask the same question.

Last edited:
Between us and the Hispanics we will give this country the makeover it deserves and the soon to be minority will be too weak to respond.
Hispanics hate *******, Hispanics drove the ******* out of Los Angeles.

Hey, if creating a 3rd world dumphole where huffing jenkum is the favorite past time between rapes is considered a desirable make over, you and your simian sort are doing a bang up job.

I bet rdean gives more credit to the monkey that was sent into space, then the white men who built the rocket.

I bet rdean gives more credit to the monkey that was sent into space, then the white men who built the rocket.
Of course he does because rayciss YT stole the idea for a rocket from the negro voodoo priests in Africa. Come on, get with the leftist/white hating ways already.

The left distract and deflect once it comes time to provide FACTS and EVIDENCE (not propaganda disguised as evidence and facts) to why people should support the uplifting of the simian beast even though its been proven time and time again they do not, as a whole have what it takes to keep up.

Leave them be, forcing everyone else to slow down so ole D'Various can catch up is not how one grows civilization. But leftists never grow civilization, they just take the already created empire and run it into the ground, which is when they run out of other peoples money.

What did you create?
Is that best you can do, deflect? You lefty enablers will never admit your ways are the bane to civilization and to admit it it admit your whole live is a big fat lie.

Now can you, Mr sanctimonious black mob enabler name some of the negros "plentiful" accomplishments. Oh ya, no AA assisted plastic accomplishments either little boy.

I personally accomplished the browning of the white race and I didn't need AA to perform that function, just brown skin and a winning smile.

Of course he does because rayciss YT stole the idea for a rocket from the negro voodoo priests in Africa. Come on, get with the leftist/white hating ways already.

I always believed Robert Goddard invented the rocket - I suppose progressives believe it was Jessie Jackson.

I always believed Robert Goddard invented the rocket - I suppose progressives believe it was Jessie Jackson.

And conservatives believe it was Noah.

What did you create?

I personally accomplished the browning of the white race and I didn't need AA to perform that function, just brown skin and a winning smile.
You forgot to mention that rape part, Im pretty sure there was some sort of rape involved. Yellow teeth in a canvas of dark as night purple is kinda spooky, but muh dikking, timeless, right brotha?

Forum List

Back