Are black women just easy targets for racist whites?

Personally I don't believe it's skin tones as much as it is facial features.

IMO Halle Berry is much more attractive than Serena Williams because she has European facial features, as opposed to William's more African features.
Halley Berry is white but identifies as black

If there's 1% black genes, they'll claim they are AA today, because they know they have special societal and legal privileges as a person of color that most of the rest of us do not have.
No, it was you racist that claimed it they had any black genes the were black. Now you are trying to flip that.

Radio host fired after comparing skin tones of Black women to toast
in a conversation rating Black women according to their skin tone. On the show, Lederman said he "would never go with Serena Williams level, but I'm very comfortable at a Halle Berry level." View attachment 472941
Are white racist just cowards, since our black men have the EXACT SAME TEXTURE AND TONE AS DO THEIR MOTHERS...so why always take your racism to black women? Could it possibly be, your cowards and no white boy wants to get with a negro like dat?, best to stick with attacking his woman?
Are you fucking kidding me?
White guys avoid black women for the same damn reason black guys do...... about 80% of them are fucking batshit crazy and violent.

Ask Tommy Sotomayor if you don't want to take my word for it.
How many black women do you know, fool?
Well, there is that one I been married to for over 30 years.

in a conversation rating Black women according to their skin tone. On the show, Lederman said he "would never go with Serena Williams level, but I'm very comfortable at a Halle Berry level." View attachment 472941
Are white racist just cowards, since our black men have the EXACT SAME TEXTURE AND TONE AS DO THEIR MOTHERS...so why always take your racism to black women? Could it possibly be, your cowards and no white boy wants to get with a negro like dat?, best to stick with attacking his woman?
White guys avoid black women for the same damn reason black guys do...... about 80% of them are fucking batshit crazy and violent.

It's amazing how the biggest racist are married to someone black or are best friends with someone black.

Both my friends are married and have children. Both men married black women and have stayed with them over 30 years while living the American dream of home ownership, full time jobs, providing for their families. Shame uneducated blacks cant do the same. But then the Prog party wouldnt have any black voters either.
Where do you ignorant racist come from?
Not from anywhere near this neighborhood that is for sure.

It's amazing how the biggest racist are married to someone black or are best friends with someone black.
Yeah, isnt it amazing that some people dont judge another person by the color of the skin, but the content of their character. Maybe you should fucking learn about that...Dumbass..

You have a black friend?

Lol

154406046_10158073445230914_5063603383886407796_o.jpg

Is also what all the white people in your party thinks of you. They think you're too stupid to get an id and you support them. Lol

Blacks are the biggest racists in the country right now and the people who call themselves anti racist.

Honestly I wish I lived in a all white country. Not because I don't like black people, but because I am so sick of all the arguing. I'd rather live somewhere where race wasn't an issue because we all looked the same.

IMO Halle Berry is much more attractive than Serena Williams because she has European facial features, as opposed to William's more African features.
Halle Berry is slender with a good figure. Serena Williams looks like a water buffalo.
What do you look like Tipsy Hag? Probably a sloppy drunk.
I'm not black.

Blacks are the biggest racists in the country right now and the people who call themselves anti racist.

Honestly I wish I lived in a all white country. Not because I don't like black people, but because I am so sick of all the arguing. I'd rather live somewhere where race wasn't an issue because we all looked the same.
Come down the Florida, where most people are polite to each other and respect is given and earned..

Halle Berry is slender with a good figure. Serena Williams looks like a water buffalo.
What do you look like Tipsy Hag? Probably a sloppy drunk.
I'm not black.
Thank God.

Ridiculing Namibian African Queen Snagletooth from Georgia and that great African American intellect Maxine Waters??? Say it ain't so!

African American men are worthless assholes and African American women are jokes for the most part.

Black women keep the wig industry from going bust.
I just love it when they lose their wigs in public.
That's what makes Maury and Jerry Springer so popular. Those black women go for the wig first thing. Wigs flying everywhere. It's hilarious.

No. Black women are just east targets for shiftless black men who live off them, get them knocked up, then dump them for white, blond-haired floozy.

Sad but true.
Why do all those blonde floozies have butts bigger than a pickup truck?

No. Black women are just east targets for shiftless black men who live off them, get them knocked up, then dump them for white, blond-haired floozy.

Sad but true.
Why do all those blonde floozies have butts bigger than a pickup truck?

EBT cards, food stamps, government cheese, and McDonalds.

Forum List

Back