Are Black And Hispanic Americans Abandoning Biden?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Probably not very many, since they know the Dimocrat party is all about creating and maintaining government handouts. I'm certain that African Americans are probably not too happy with Biden's wide open borders, but I doubt many will leave. He may lose a couple percentage points, but I doubt it will be much more than that. I could be wrong, and I certainly hope that I am dead wrong.

President Biden has an enthusiasm problem — again. Since he kicked off his reelection bid in late April, asking Americans for another four years to “finish this job,” there’s been plenty of attention to his potential weaknesses among key voting blocs, particularly Black voters. New data from the 2022 midterm elections also reinforces earlier election analysis suggesting that turnout was down among Black and Hispanic Americans compared to the 2018 midterms, underscoring concerns that support for Biden could be slipping among voters of color.

We took a look at the numbers and found that yes, Biden’s approval has dropped dramatically among Black Americans since he took office in January 2021. But the biggest decline wasn’t among Black Americans: It was among Hispanic Americans.

Maybe a couple of percent of the Black vote but around 10% of the Hispanic vote is leaving the DEM plantation. That's why we will see at least 6 more manufactured crises by the Drama Mamas to whip up hatred for "the Right".

African Americans do not support Homosexual Marriage and Adoption. Of course that is not an issue the Democrat news media covers.

So that is a problem, as long as the Democratic party controls 99% of the News, the Media, African Americans will be politically under-educated.

Probably not very many, since they know the Dimocrat party is all about creating and maintaining government handouts. I'm certain that African Americans are probably not too happy with Biden's wide open borders, but I doubt many will leave. He may lose a couple percentage points, but I doubt it will be much more than that. I could be wrong, and I certainly hope that I am dead wrong.

Na, they are all institutionalized, afraid to leave the plantation.

Forum List

Back