Zone1 Are Asian-Americans “The New Jews”?

On a global scale, there are no folks more mistreated, reviled, and hated than white folks. You don't see third-worlders invading Asian lands or Hispanic lands, etc.. Only Germanic, Scandinavian, and English lands (including Canada, America, & Australia) being invaded by millions of young, male, third-worlders who proceed to turn their host nations into crime-ridden hellholes.
The US has always been a crime-ridden Hell hole.

Name me a SINGLE European tribe existing today or any ethnic European group being referred to as a tribe and acting as such.
Doubtful there are any left as most have assimilated (often forcefully) into the larger cultures. Possibly the Roma ethnic group is also tribal in it’s organization.

On a global scale, there are no folks more mistreated, reviled, and hated than white folks. You don't see third-worlders invading Asian lands or Hispanic lands, etc.. Only Germanic, Scandinavian, and English lands (including Canada, America, & Australia) being invaded by millions of young, male, third-worlders who proceed to turn their host nations into crime-ridden hellholes.

150 years ago, someone like you said the same thing about the Irish.
100 years ago, they said the same thing about the Germans.
50 years ago, they said the same thing about the Poles.

Doubtful there are any left as most have assimilated (often forcefully) into the larger cultures. Possibly the Roma ethnic group is also tribal in it’s organization.
I didn't forward this ridiculous claim - your pal did, and you supported it.

And Roma aren't Europeans (Check out their ancestry) - no matter how long they been living there.
Also they have never been referred to as tribes in modern times - but Roma groups consisting of a single or several clans.

Your problem is that you don't know what a tribe is, nor what it refers to, or defines it.

You ain't been around much.
You are very wrong - I have stated countless times, that e.g. Trump is a human scumbag. Also countless times that I am in favor of introducing gun restriction laws. No Mod ever jumped on me with errant or falsified statements - no Mod took part in supporting those insulting me, or referencing faulty statements by those opposing my opinion.

They simply stated their own personal opinion and brought in facts supporting their stance - just like me.
Sometimes its simply termed - we agree to disagree

Last edited:
And when will Negro tribes finally start to advance "more cultured", from their existing neolithic culture and behavior?
More or less every single Negro country gained independence in the past 60 years. They need another 3000 years?

And there are NO social&economic CHAOS, nor GENOCIDAL ACTIONS, nor MASSIVE Homicide rates in e.g. independent MALAYSIA.

Those in Rhodesia and South-Africa even had the significant advantage of inheriting a former flourishing economy and a cultured European society. And now 30/60 years after Negro self-rule? TOTAL social and economic CHAOS, GENOCIDAL ACTIONS and MASSIVE Homicide rates.

But please do continue with your errant, false and ignorant statements. - Since its absolutely obvious that you and your pals can't do anything else.

I won’t disagree with you that the ”land reform” in Zimbabwe was badly done, rife with corruption and tribal preferences, settling people on farms who knew nothing about farming, as well as human rights violations and it ultimately destroyed Zimbabwe’s agricultural economy. It is also worthy to note that prior to independence almost all good agricultural land was in White ownership and strict segregation was the law with the Black population confined to seperate urban areas and much poorer far a land. None of this set the stage for a decent transition.

A traditional village in today's Zimbabwe - what insects and animals is that "fence" supposed to keep away? Also no fruit-trees nor vegetables fields grown within the compound, nor any provision for an inside toilet or bathroom - simply a neolithic settlement - without any social environmental culture nor appeal.

View attachment 827386

What part of Zimbabwe is this? The geography of Zimbabwe varies and parts are quite arid and inhospitable to agriculture. Fences can be to keep things in or mark a boundary.

It isn’t hard to google and find pictures of traditional villages in Zimbabwe. Some have a lot of greenery, crops growing, houses that show care and culture.

1694394315863.jpeg

A village (traditional Kampong house) in today's Malaysia. Build just like that already 500 years and more ago

In order to keep insects and animals away - traditionally built on stilts for a 1000 years and more (proof of intelligence and culture) Copying, implementing the idea of a European porch. With a toilet and bathroom inside. And creating a homely and appealing surrounding. (civilization and social environmental aspects).

View attachment 827387
Malaysia is a completely different climate, different resources and terrain than Zimbabwe..why compare them, it makes no sense. Malaysia builds on stilts to keep their homes dry in a flood prone area…why would they do that in Zimbabwe? In Zimbabwe, stones and clay are more readily available than wood for housing.

But village homes aren’t all “traditional”, here is another.

1694395588104.jpeg

In countries with villages in wet areas, houses are more similar to Malaysia…a lot of ingenuity to build when resources are scarce and flooding is a problem.
1694394892278.jpeg

1694395114971.jpeg

And in Malaysia, it isn’t all beautiful houses. This is described as a typical rural village.

1694395351433.jpeg

1694395686412.jpeg

I suspect you pick and choose the pictures you post to support your particular narrative.

You ain't been around much.
You are very wrong - I have stated countless times, that e.g. Trump is a human scumbag. Also countless times that I am in favor of introducing gun restriction laws. (Aside from racism - the two most HOT topics on this Forum) No Mod ever jumped on me with errant or falsified statements - no Mod took part in supporting those insulting me, or referencing faulty statements by those opposing my opinion.

They simply stated their own personal opinion and brought in facts supporting their stance - just like me.
Sometimes its simply termed - we agree to disagree, and not a Mod using his position to support his personal political agendas.
Topic over.

I didn't forward this ridiculous claim - your pal did, and you supported it.

And Roma aren't Europeans (Check out their ancestry) - no matter how long they been living there.
Also they have never been referred to as tribes in modern times - but Roma groups consisting of a single or several clans.

Your problem is that you don't know what a tribe is, nor what it refers to, or defines it.
So are saying that even if a group fits the definition of a tribe, if you don’t call it a tribe it isn’t?

Tribe

a social group composed chiefly of numerous families, clans, or generations having a shared ancestry and language

You are very wrong - I have stated countless times, that e.g. Trump is a human scumbag. Also countless times that I am in favor of introducing gun restriction laws. (Aside from racism - the two most HOT topics on this Forum) No Mod ever jumped on me with errant or falsified statements - no Mod took part in supporting those insulting me, or referencing faulty statements by those opposing my opinion.

Sometimes its simply termed - we agree to disagree, and not a Mod using his position to support his personal political agendas.
Topic over.
I don’t believe I’ve ever jumped on you and I’ve brought facts to support my statements. That you disagree with them is on you, nor am I using my position for anything in this thread. I am not moderating it. I am participating in it as a member and I have the exact same right to express my opinion as you do.

I won’t disagree with you that the ”land reform” in Zimbabwe was badly done, rife with corruption and tribal preferences, settling people on farms who knew nothing about farming, as well as human rights violations and it ultimately destroyed Zimbabwe’s agricultural economy. It is also worthy to note that prior to independence almost all good agricultural land was in White ownership and strict segregation was the law with the Black population confined to seperate urban areas and much poorer far a land. None of this set the stage for a decent transition.
It isn't just about a disastrous land-reform - but an overall issue that affects every single part of a persons livelihood and as such the existence of a country.
There was NO Apartheid in Rhodesia - but laws that didn't make it easy for Negros to fully participate within the White society. These laws simply existed due to the undeniable fact that Negros in vast majority did not share the aspects of European culture and moral&social standards.
E.g. it was forbidden to sell alcohol to Negros - simply because they can't control their consumption. It was however normal for Whites to hand out "controlled" alcohol to their workers or employees - whom they knew. Now, as I had already stated the entire rural country is plain drunk - over the weekends, causing all kinds of destruction/killings/death - which before never existed.

A person no matter his race or ethnicity who doesn't have a job or leads a socially accepted lifestyle - shouldn't be enabled to get plain drunk. We are not talking about being tipsy here. Since especially plain drunk Negros will feel encouraged to commit all kinds of nonsense and crimes far more then a White. Preferably for Negros - stealing, vandalism, robberies, rape or consensual sex producing fatherless kids a mass. In effect hindering Black women (who do most of the manual work in e.g. Zimbabwe) from working - thus increasing poverty and misery amongst Negros.

The Negro leadership doesn't give a rats ass about people nor other Negros who don't happen to be members of their tribe. Therefore the vast majority of e.g. Zimbabwe's government employees incl. Police, Military, and every single Union is filled with a very specific group of (tribal-members). It's exactly these people who will then do anything to prevent other tribes from increasing/upgrading their livelihood.

E.g. taxing and blackmailing right down to killing business owners to pay till they bleed. Closing schools and hospital - and using those funds to only serve their tribal community. Therefore it is also logical that teachers, doctors, nurses or anyone with a basic or good education or qualification comes in vast majority from those tribal governing associations. If the Harare government orders e.g. teachers to go to Ndebele territory (which they usually never do) then these e.g. teachers will refuse to go there (rather prefer to be jobless) because they have every right to fear that Ndebele will make their live as miserable as possible right down to killing them.

Instead of building e.g. schools and hospitals or investing into agriculture - the first major expense was? - right, ordering 200 Mercedes E-class for their new government. I do admit, it was quite comfortable to ride along with ministers and higher officials.

They have a totally underdeveloped sense for social work or social commitment. Once they have an income or a certain social lifestyle - they refuse to help or mix with those being poor. So called social workers are in vast majority European or Chinese organizations, who even need to bring in their own staff from their own countries. And again even then some government official will instruct those foreign social organizations as to were they are allowed to work and were not - again directing these resources towards their own tribal associations.

Right down to directing the location of infrastructure programs or economic/industrial programs financed by foreign investors and organizations. To understand all this, one needs to be there and see personally for himself.

Both Zimbabwe and South-Africa's "new" governments never stuck to the initial agreements of joint rule and government for a longer transition period - factually allowing for a promising future. Giving time and therefore being able to acquire necessary knowledge and the understanding/acceptance of processes. But simply propagating "we are free we will do on our own"(just to catch votes and ensure a certain groups well being). The results of this "new" now Black racial policy, are obvious and well known. They simply took the worst aspects of Apartheid and transformed them onto their own policy.
What part of Zimbabwe is this? The geography of Zimbabwe varies and parts are quite arid and inhospitable to agriculture. Fences can be to keep things in or mark a boundary.
Doesn't matter - e.g. Zimbabwe is know for it's rich and fertile soil and abundance of water from rivers and groundwater, throughout the entire country. And yes there are also traditional villages that have crops planted within their own compounds. So there is factually no need to setup and live in a traditional village as in the photo shown by me. However the vast majority is just like that - why? because tribal custom dictates - that is how grandpa build and so do we. And common sense of a further developed civilization will tell you - don't build on the ground - insects and animals and how to build an effective fence if needed.

Why do most Negro tribal villages have compounded earth instead of a lush green environment aka lawn, or a veggie garden? So that they are able to see insects and animals (especially snakes, rats and spiders - in huge abundance in Zimbabwe). Since they never build ditches and roads and took other known measures to get rid of pests and dangerous animals in their surrounding - unlike e.g. Malaysia. The abundant sorts of rats, spiders, snakes and iguanas in Malaysia - didn't walk off by themselves. !!

And stilt houses - see e.g. neolithic stilt houses and settlements throughout Europe were not build due to floods. But to protect from animals and foremost to gain direct access to a river or a lake - it's called being smart!! Why walk 20km e.g. in Zimbabwe - if one can settle right next to a river or lake. And NO - White's in e.g. Rhodesia did not steal or rob fertile land a mass from tribal communities land - they took arid land (since it wasn't owned or claimed by anyone) therefore also dirt cheap - and made it into fertile and agricultural land. Just like the Israelis.

if they had - then why would all these thousands of traditional villages still exist? - do you see Wigwams all over the place in the USA??
And the Whites did not need to compound the earth around their houses - because they knew how to take care of unwanted or dangerous animals. And wash. cook and bath INSIDE. - just like Malays.

But village homes aren’t all “traditional”, here is another.
The discussion was about NEGROS own traditional culture - aka traditional villages, and not what they copied from Whites.

BTW - this house is clearly owned by one of these Negros with a "preference" status. And might have even been build by a former White farmer who used to own this land or still owns it, and provided Western housing for his Black "managerial" staff. !!
I suspect you pick and choose the pictures you post to support your particular narrative.
Off course you will state that - go to Malaysia and Zimbabwe and look for yourself. Lot's of traditional Malay Kampongs look wrecked - since the younger ones want to stay in a modern houses or areas. But they keep their inheritance, and sometimes the elder people don't want to move away.
There was a great discussion and laugh about the Sultan of Brunei - who had spend US$ billions to provide modern brick and cement stilt houses - really nice, incl. carports - to get rid of the Orang Laut's (Malay name for those Malays living at rivers, lakes or the sea) who obstructed his view from his fancy palace - or offered a view (e.g. rusty corrugated roofing) that he didn't like to see.

End of story, the vast majority of Orang Laut's refused to move - and Europeans, Chinese and other foreigners made some great bargains on these new houses.
Have you ever been inside a Kampong house? hygienically cleaner then a Malaysian hospital, because they wipe and sweep the whole day long - any food that would drop onto the usually polished wooden floor - you can pick up and eat. And unlike Europeans or Negros, Malays, do not permit for shoes or dirty feet to enter a house. This also goes for Ibans and Dayaks living in traditional longhouses in e.g. Sarawak and Sabah. They and Malay's usually wash and shower 2-3 times a day. And dress very neatly and clean when they go out.

Ever gone into a traditional Negro kraal or hut? aside from their hands, "if", they wash and shower, maybe 2 times a week. Because they are too dumb and lazy to get a water-pipe to their hut. And if you would know about the inside construction and layout - there is no place inside, to cook, (you wouldn't want to do that since there is no venting), nor wash, nor shower, but many have a TV. They do that outside on their compounded ground. or an external construction for public use, same goes for the public toilet - which YOU would refuse to use.

Kraal-cooking-xhosa.jpg

Kraal.jpg

Therefore most Negros, aside from being partially incredibly dirty, have a really bad body odor - and that is why Whites introduced toilets for Blacks and Whites, benches for Black and Whites , buses for Blacks and Whites and Taxis for Blacks and Whites, including buildings of limits for Blacks.

Damn White racists - right?

Last edited:
I don’t believe I’ve ever jumped on you and I’ve brought facts to support my statements. That you disagree with them is on you, nor am I using my position for anything in this thread. I am not moderating it. I am participating in it as a member and I have the exact same right to express my opinion as you do.
Nope - because you constantly pick up nonsense propagated by your pals - and then even try to use these ridiculous accusations and statements, as a rebuttal towards me - see your above commitment towards "European Tribes" - simply a waste of time.

Anyway do whatever pleases you.

If whites are reviled it's because whites have invaded every continent and forcibly tried displacing the indigenous groups. Canada, America and Australia are not originally white countries.

Ever gone into a traditional Negro kraal or hut? aside from their hands, "if", they wash and shower, maybe 2 times a week. Because they are too dumb and lazy to get a water-pipe to their hut. And if you would know about the inside construction and layout - there is no place inside, to cook, (you wouldn't want to do that since there is no venting), nor wash, nor shower, but many have a TV. They do that outside on their compounded ground. or an external construction for public use, same goes for the public toilet - which YOU would refuse to use.

View attachment 827772

View attachment 827773

Therefore most Negros, aside from being partially incredibly dirty, have a really bad body odor - and that is why Whites introduced toilets for Blacks and Whites, benches for Black and Whites , buses for Blacks and Whites and Taxis for Blacks and Whites, including buildings of limits for Blacks.

Damn White racists - right?
Way too much to unpack here without completely destroying the thread…needless to say, racism is alive and well in the world today. “The African” “Negros too dumb and lazy”….no particular ethnic group, just “negros”, “negros smell bad” etc.

I did come across some interesting facts.

The Tonga people along the Zambezi traditionally built houses on stilts until a push for modernity in the 50’s led them to swap for brick homes. Now with climate change altering weather patterns they are going back to building houses on stilts. The article makes a point about the geology and the soils in the area creating unstable foundations in these ”modern” euro-style brick homes causing them to crack and erode. Almost every culture that builds stilt houses do so in wet areas, for example one of the photos I posted was from Benin, building on a lake. They happen to be Negros.

Malaysia apparently has the reputation for the worst toilets in the world.

Enough said.

Coming full circle…are Asians the new Jews? No. Asian Americans are being used by certain White groups as a proxy to attack Blacks because it keeps them from being accused of racism. Asians certainly have suffered from discrimination, and from offensive stereotypes including “positive” stereotypes that leave them trapped in unreal expectations for performance. The same people who take offense on behalf of Asian Americans have no problem with negative stereotypes applied to Blacks.

If whites are reviled it's because whites have invaded every continent and forcibly tried displacing the indigenous groups. Canada, America and Australia are not originally white countries.
As usual - living in the past - and furthermore ignorant of the fact that other races and ethnicities did the same. E.g. Ottoman Empire, Mongol Empire, etc. etc.
And none of your above stated countries is an exclusive White country - but it's called Multi-Cultural. That due to the vast majority being Europeans - that logically the social&political environment is designed by them is understood - it is also understood that minorities need to adapt to the regulations of the majority and NOT only the other way around - only a moron can't understand that.

Way too much to unpack here without completely destroying the thread…needless to say, racism is alive and well in the world today. “The African” “Negros too dumb and lazy”….no particular ethnic group, just “negros”, “negros smell bad” etc.
Since you and your pals try to make a ridiculous self-inflicted issue out of the term Africans - I am SPECIFICALLY referencing to NEGROS. And it doesn't matter in which African country they live or what particular ethnicity they belong to - in general NEGROS behavior, in regards to their social environment and backward societies and culture - are ALL the same.

There is no behavioral difference between a comparable Negro from Ghana or one from South-Africa. Over and out.
I did come across some interesting facts.

The Tonga people along the Zambezi traditionally built houses on stilts until a push for modernity in the 50’s led them to swap for brick homes. Now with climate change altering weather patterns they are going back to building houses on stilts. The article makes a point about the geology and the soils in the area creating unstable foundations in these ”modern” euro-style brick homes causing them to crack and erode. Almost every culture that builds stilt houses do so in wet areas, for example one of the photos I posted was from Benin, building on a lake. They happen to be Negros.
Yes rivers, lakes and the sea-side are indeed wet. You observed that remarkably well. What does this have to do with building inadequate and primitive traditional huts, in areas that are not near a river, lake or the sea-side? - nothing.
Malaysia apparently has the reputation for the worst toilets in the world.

Enough said.
To pick out such an idiotic article already shows who you are!!

That is a single persons opinion - who additionally is even too dumb, to understand why toilet-floors in South-East-Asia are generally wet and show shoe marks on the seat.
And even the selected photos (aside from a single one) you show are Super Hygienic in comparison to toilets used by Negros in Africa.
As I stated many times - don't just talk, and forward dumb news-articles, that fit your mindset - go there and see for yourself.

Quote from the same article: when we say “worst in the world” it is an exaggeration, we mean “worst that we have ever seen”.
Well that idiot has never been to Africa, nor to e.g. Brazil - obviously.

Adapting to your mentality towards discussions - have a look onto the following photo - a school toilet in SA - became known due to a kid having fallen in and died. or Photo #2 - a public toilet in Kenya - which one can't even flush - and unlike an e.g. Malaysian school or public toilet, doesn't even have a water-hose that people use to clean, the toilet, their hands and backsides - which is why the floors are wet. They usually squat when they take a shit - they also squat on a toilet seat - hygiene's and custom - and if you squat and shit like an e.g. Malaysian you don't need to use toilet-paper to wipe your ass. Only a dumb and ignorant person wouldn't know that.

School toilet in SA, flushing device? water-hose? toilet-paper? safety? how primitive must an ethnicity be to have this right into 2023?
SA T.jpg

Public toilet in Kenya water-pipe? flushing? water-hose?
kt.jpg

Public Toilet in SA - how primitive, asocial and brainless must an ethnicity be to construct this?
SAPT.jpg

School toilet in SA - no water tab - no water-hose
STA.jpg

Coming full circle…are Asians the new Jews? No.
Agree - they are simply the victims of envy by those who are poorer - just as better off Whites are the victims of poor Blacks and Negros and all others poorer then them.
Asian Americans are being used by certain White groups as a proxy to attack Blacks because it keeps them from being accused of racism.
Nonsense - only you and your pals come up with that faulty accusation and with no proof whatsoever.
Asians certainly have suffered from discrimination, and from offensive stereotypes
Fully agree - but you forgot to mention utter suppression, slavery by Europeans, destruction of their original advanced cultures (unlike Negros) and genocidal actions, see wars conducted by Europeans onto their population, right down to the perversity of enforcing opium addiction.
Instead you purposely and ignorantly try to downplay it to simple "discrimination". Obviously avoiding the FACT - that South-East-Asian countries after gaining independence - managed to catch up with their former Colonial masters - unlike any Negro country.
The same people who take offense on behalf of Asian Americans have no problem with negative stereotypes applied to Blacks.
To state that Negros were 3000 years behind any other civilizations known achievements in the 19th century - isn't stereotype, it's a FACT.
That Negros haven't managed to catch up anywhere near till today is also a FACT.
Name me a single Negro country (aside from SA - solely due to Whites) that is able to produce a jet-or prop aircraft, military or civilian. Or any cars that are sold internationally - not some Negro jungle-rickshaw. Or any other industrial manufactured tech commodities of worth. Compared with South-East-Asia.

Only Lefty&Libs and racist Negros will endlessly endeavor to falsely declare FACTS as being White racism or a White racist statement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back