Are Anti-Trumpers so obsessed they want to destroy the USA?

Please tell me if those of you in the media, on this board, folks in general if you hate Trump and people that support Trump are so incensed that you approve the destruction of federal property, the killing and injury of Federal employees and in general support anarchy?

Sadly, yes. If the best this nation can do is Trump and his deplorables - burn the motherfucker down.
If you are so self righteous how come all you can offer up is Joe Biden and BLM riots?

Please tell me if those of you in the media, on this board, folks in general if you hate Trump and people that support Trump are so incensed that you approve the destruction of federal property, the killing and injury of Federal employees and in general support anarchy?

Sadly, yes. If the best this nation can do is Trump and his deplorables - burn the motherfucker down.
If you are so self righteous how come all you can offer up is Joe Biden and BLM riots?
Sigh... for the hundredth time, I'm not a Democrat.

Regardless of your party, why are you evidently so upset with Trump's personal behavior?

Because his "personal behavior" radically impacts his leadership ability. His combative, defensive bickering with the press, his petty obsession with "ratings", his predilection for insane conspiracy theories, his rambling BS'ing, his spiteful knee-jerk attacks on anyone who dares criticize him - all of it adds up to shitty leadership. And it's costing us dearly. We need a President who can inspire people to rise above. But Trump does exactly the opposite. He drags everyone down with him. He thrives on everything negative about the human psyche. Fear, insecurity, xenophobia, racism, paranoia.

I've had bosses like Trump... true ass...s! But they got things done and they were good at what they did...as Trump has been.
Trump is NOT good at being President. He sucks ass. He's tearing the country apart with his divisive insanity.

So I ask you why do you expect Trump to be perfect?
I don't. I expect him to have good intentions and some leadership ability. He has neither.
All your statements about "personal behavior" are true. BUT for so many years we've had what you would want, politically correct Presidents and the last one not only was politically correct... BUT wanted to destroy America. Proof is the attached.
YOU tell me where Trump would agree ...
Trump is putting the final nail in the coffin of liberty and limited government. An entire generation of voters now associates conservatism with morons and racists.
NO... uninformed people like YOU are making that association.
Nope. Wrong again. I'm not making that association. I know Trump isn't a conservative, and he's the polar opposite of a libertarian.
What proof do you have that people LIKE me are racists? Or Trump?
Give me proof when you call me a name because obviously your lack of substantiation clearly identifies you with ignorance!

Settle down. I'm not calling you names. I'm telling you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. Trump is taking everything you care about and dragging it through his cesspool. He's making a mockery of conservative values and Republicans are complicit.

Regardless of your party, why are you evidently so upset with Trump's personal behavior?

Because his "personal behavior" radically impacts his leadership ability. His combative, defensive bickering with the press, his petty obsession with "ratings", his predilection for insane conspiracy theories, his rambling BS'ing, his spiteful knee-jerk attacks on anyone who dares criticize him - all of it adds up to shitty leadership. And it's costing us dearly. We need a President who can inspire people to rise above. But Trump does exactly the opposite. He drags everyone down with him. He thrives on everything negative about the human psyche. Fear, insecurity, xenophobia, racism, paranoia.

I've had bosses like Trump... true ass...s! But they got things done and they were good at what they did...as Trump has been.
Trump is NOT good at being President. He sucks ass. He's tearing the country apart with his divisive insanity.

I don't. I expect him to have good intentions and some leadership ability. He has neither.
All your statements about "personal behavior" are true. BUT for so many years we've had what you would want, politically correct Presidents and the last one not only was politically correct... BUT wanted to destroy America. Proof is the attached.
Trump is putting the final nail in the coffin of liberty and limited government. An entire generation of voters now associates conservatism with morons and racists.
Nope. Wrong again. I'm not making that association. I know Trump isn't a conservative, and he's the polar opposite of a libertarian.
Give me proof when you call me a name because obviously your lack of substantiation clearly identifies you with ignorance!

Settle down. I'm not calling you names. I'm telling you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. Trump is taking everything you care about and dragging it through his cesspool. He's making a mockery of conservative values and Republicans are complicit.
How do you know so much about Trump NOT being a conservative?

You're missing my point. It's irrelevant whether he's conservative, because he's amoral and insane. Republicans, and many people who consider themselves "conservatives", have hitched their wagon to his train, and he's dragging you down with him. Think of it this way: he's the principal spokesperson for the Republican party. And a prominent representative for "conservatism" in the eyes of the public. If you really care about promoting your values, why would you want him as your lead pitch man?

Last edited:

You're missing my point. It's irrelevant whether he's conservative, because he's amoral and insane. Republicans, and many people who consider themselves "conservatives", have hitched their wagon to his train, and he's dragging you down with him. Think of it this way: he's the principal spokesperson for the Republican party. And a prominent representative for "conservatism" in the eyes of the public. If you really care about promoting your values, why would you want him as your lead pitch man?

OH now you've really shown your f...king ignorance! Trump is AMORAL and INSANE!!!!
I'll give you the following reasons because everything OBAMA was for as the attached... TRUMP is against...AND so am I!
Dummies like you think Trump is 'anti-immigrant" right? YOU are so stupid. Trump married a LEGAL immigrant and his Grandmother was a legal immigrant!
But more importantly you and your dumb ilk claim TRUMP anti-immigrant is totally insulting to me and 50 million relatives of and or LEGAL Immigrants who spent time, gave up their citizenships, money to become "LEGAL" citizens which is what Trump and 50 million of us think is RIGHT!
But you and the ignorant biased MSM continue this garbage about Trump anti-immigrant. BECAUSE of that ignorance by people like and the MSM we have the issues we are confronting now!
READ the attached what the MSM wanted, Obama Wanted and WHAT Biden will DO! NONE of which Trump nor any logical rational person would want!
But dummies like you with your 30 second attention span don't understand! YES Trump's a dick. A braggart. A politician? NOPE! He is a businessman who gets thing done and would NEVER make the below statements or put into policies what Obama said and did and what Biden would do!
Obamaantibus011320.png

OH now you've really shown your f...king ignorance! Trump is AMORAL and INSANE!!!!

Yep. And I stand by that. All the traits that you write off as objectionable "personal behavior", add up to a sociopath.

New Topics

Forum List

Back