Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

I agree that having a good education does not, necessarily, mean you are smart. An example are college educated who support Trump.
I don't think that intelligence is a function of ideology, or vice versa.

Once a person falls into an ideology, intelligence becomes almost irrelevant.

That's not new. But what we've seen over the last six years is. At least in America.

That's not new. But what we've seen over the last six years is. At least in America.
You are right. The narrative has not been fact based for those six years. Not even close.

You are exquisitely good at that projection thing. I swear, no one here does it as well as you do. Thank you for being so consistent.

by the die hards on both sides right?....

If an anti-Trumper doesn’t piss on a Trumpers leg then that’s more than fair.

Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers. About 30% of the US population are estimated to be pro-Trumpers.
When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is:
Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

maybe not fair but definitely accurate.

Last edited:
you conflate Conservative with Trumpism.
Their only relationship is that Trmpists claim to be Conservative but nothing is further from reality.
Trump had a 90% approval rating among Republican voters. Trump is conservatism. Conservative is Trump. There is no separation.

so you're a crap expert?
It does show.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I wasn't you would have your own shit still in your house or backyard.

An older engineer used to say when asked what he smelled in a wastewater plant, the answer was "money"

It's the same job type done by people that make sure your clean water gets to your tap, your electricity gets to your house, and your bridges don't collapse when you drive to work.

All politicians promise things to their supporters. What, specifically, did President Trump offer his supporters that other politicians have not?
That he would bring the jobs back from off shore. He would not allow immigrant labor to take away American's jobs. The problem was Trumpsters did not want the jobs immigrant had. He said he would bring the coal industry. He would stop white discrimination. Saying the lie that the white race was the race being discriminated the most in the USA. He basically said he would roll back the USA to the 1950's and 1960's.
He conned under-educated, under-employed white men the most.

That he would bring the jobs back from off shore. He would not allow immigrant labor to take away American's jobs. The problem was Trumpsters did not want the jobs immigrant had. He said he would bring the coal industry. He would stop white discrimination. Saying the lie that the white race was the race being discriminated the most in the USA. He basically said he would roll back the USA to the 1950's and 1960's.

He reduced red tape, he TRIED to curb immigration, he TRIED to bring jobs back.

As for the balkanization of the country, Dems kept on doing it, but at least he didn't buy into it like you do.

Trump had a 90% approval rating among Republican voters. Trump is conservatism. Conservative is Trump. There is no separation.
You have no clue to what conservatism is. Did you see how much Trump added to the debt? Do you call trying partially close the US economy a conservative move. Do you call a leader who has 5 kids from 3 marriages, multiple affairs and brags about grabbing women by the pussy, conservative values. You have no clue to what conservatism is. Typical stupid Trump minion.

So he promised to provide jobs and end discrimination?

How does that differ to any politician for the past 10,000 years?

All politicians pledge to favor one group over another by taking from one and giving to another ... all in the name of 'fairness'. That's what politics is and what it has always been.

Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers. About 30% of the US population are estimated to be pro-Trumpers.
When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is:
Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

You don't have the slightest idea what is happening in the party.

Forum List

Back