Are all of God's instructions for stoning sluts to be ignored?

Fred Phelps is an anti-war protestor who choose to exercise his God given right to express his opinion of people killed in Iraq. He is what the USA is all about - freedom of religion, and free speech.

My free speech that I've EARNED my right to says that Fred Phelps is an asshole whose ass I will stomp into the dirt if I ever see that sorry fucking cock smoking idiot.

I'd gladly do time for a misdemeanor just to stomp his ass.

Let us know when you get past the book of Malachi, Barth

You might need some help when you start getting into the book of Mathew
Um, I'm pretty sure he was referring to Leviticus, not Malachi.
Actually, we are dealing with Revelation where God is going to kill everybody who is not totally obedient to him. He does not have any patience with the riff raff of this planet, so He is going to kill them all, especially the Islamics.

Fred Phelps is an anti-war protestor who choose to exercise his God given right to express his opinion of people killed in Iraq. He is what the USA is all about - freedom of religion, and free speech.

My free speech that I've EARNED my right to says that Fred Phelps is an asshole whose ass I will stomp into the dirt if I ever see that sorry fucking cock smoking idiot.

Fred Phelps Rocks!

Or is that, "Rock Fred Phelps!":eusa_whistle:

She didn't SAY you said it, derrrrrrr

zzzzzzzzzz

Another insane pathological liar and daughter of Satan strikes again. YOu are as crazy as Care4NONE

The demons and enemies you see everywhere are in your own mind.

I can not help it that you are crazy like the rest of the clique. Read the Bible for once in your life. God is going to stomp the sheet out of all of these morally corrupt people. He promises it over and over and over and over in the Bible. You ignore it because you want to advance Satan's Universal Religion agenda.

Let us know when you get past the book of Malachi, Barth

You might need some help when you start getting into the book of Mathew
Actually, we are dealing with Revelation where God is going to kill everybody who is not totally obedient to him. He does not have any patience with the riff raff of this planet, so He is going to kill them all, especially the Islamics.

Um... not all unbelievers die during the tribulation, nor are all who accept jesus ones the countdown starts guaranteed safety. At least not in the translations I've read.

Um... not all unbelievers die during the tribulation, nor are all who accept jesus ones the countdown starts guaranteed safety. At least not in the translations I've read.
You might be right. When Jesus comes down and personally kills several hundred million it is understood that some more must be left. So I quote from Revelation after all of the killing is over.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse....

Now, if those that remain are the remnant, than He is killing all that are left. If the remnant are just some on the battlefield of Meggiddo, then there should be more left. It is all in how you read it.

The important thing to glean from the passages in Revelation is that after one quarter of the Earth is killed and one third of the Earth is killed and then we have all of those plagues and pestilence and earthquakes and storms most if not all of mankind will be dead and it will have all be orchestrated from Heaven.

Neubarth is having you folks on.

It is called parody.

And, I think, he wanted to see what women would respond to his words and how they would respond.

Darn straight. He wanted to see what he could infer from the responses about the posters. The maneuver was very sly (and successful).

I despise the word sluts. It's completely disrespectful to people.

However, those you are talking about usually get stoned on their own. In fact, getting stoned often provides the circumstances behind their behavior.

I most always found stoned sluts to be very enjoyable.

Hard Preaching........... Equals Truth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5j8LVhIX6k&feature=channel]YouTube - Why I Don't Go to a "Community Church"[/ame]

If you were a Christian, Madeline would certainly be by to neg rep you for that.

Don't tell her I said that though.:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Sluts (Women who lose their virginity before marriage) are to be stoned.
Women who practice witchcraft are to be stoned.
Adulterers are to be stoned if the testimony is adequate.
People who have sex with animals are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with other men are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with children are to be stoned.
People who worship any god but JHVH are to be stoned.

Defying God in one thing ends up in defying God in all things. Thus I propose that all people who defy God should be stoned. Do you agree?

Ever read Matthew?:confused:

Fortunately, no one stoned any of the women in the line of David.

And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive...
-Joshua 6:25

Forum List

Back