Are aliens really going to have to land on this planet

We need to destroy Islam and Marxism before we spread humanity around the galaxy.
If Christianity says we're alone we need to drop it too the minute we find other life.
Except it says no such thing. But thanks for being clueless.
Yes it does. Christianity is a spin-off of the old testament. We are alone they say.

Does Christianity say we are not alone?

I'm sure in that book of ramblings it says both if you look and twist hard enough
Be specific and cite for us where it says that.

We need to destroy Islam and Marxism before we spread humanity around the galaxy.
If Christianity says we're alone we need to drop it too the minute we find other life.

We are likely alone, there isn't so much as a microbe in the rest of the universe. Unless of course scientists can prove life can spring out of an inorganic environment by natural means.

We are likely alone, there isn't so much as a microbe in the rest of the universe. Unless of course scientists can prove life can spring out of an inorganic environment by natural means.
There isn't? We know that? Show me a link that this has been proven.

If the old testament doesn't say we are alone why do ignorant Christians all think we are? It's always the nutters who believe it like retardedgysgt

Yes it does. Christianity is a spin-off of the old testament. We are alone they say.

I'm sure in that book of ramblings it says both if you look and twist hard enough
And while I go do the research for you, I love it! Religion is so vague and rambly that you can probably find ten different quotes that suggest we are alone and some that imply maybe we aren't. Maybe? I guess that wasn't a question ignorant people 2000 years wondered.

Why did Vatican condemn gallilao? Today the Vatican believes there may be intelligent life but Jesus was a unique event. They have changed.

We are the evidence life can pop up in the universe. If it can happen here why not somewhere else?

Ok, I looked into it. Christianity has an easy explanation if or when we find aliens. So I wonder why so many of them still believe so strongly that we are special or unique. Just because we aren't advanced enough to have found other life doesn't mean there isn't any.

If the old testament doesn't say we are alone why do ignorant Christians all think we are? It's always the nutters who believe it like retardedgysgt
The bible does not say we are alone in fact it speaks of other books which can mean other groups of believers.

Are aliens really going to have to land on this planet right in front of us all before we take space travel seriously?
If we found life on Europa we would be the more advanced species. Would we obduct them and experiment on them? Would we keep an eye on them from afar? Would we interfer with them? What if they could develop nukes and fly into space? Would we want that? Or allow that?

The bible does not say we are alone in fact it speaks of other books which can mean other groups of believers.
See how vague that is? Could mean anything.

Interesting that Christianity fought the notion for so long and they had no other reason than they thought we were special.

Yes we do know that. There hasn't been a shred of evidence of life outside our planet.

Yes we do know that. There hasn't been a shred of evidence of life outside our planet.
Until Columbus discovered America, they didn't know it existed.

You're conclusion is based on ignorance. Have you been inside Europa or to alpha centuri? Nope. You/we don't have a clue.

In fact your position is so ignorant you can't find anyone saying what you are saying on YouTube. Literally everyone believes we are not alone.

I couldn't even find one christian nut to make the argument that we are alone. Can you show me a link from anyone making your ignorant case?

We didn't think anything lived on the ocean floor where photosynthesis can't reach but damn there are.

You're conclusion is based on ignorance. Have you been inside Europa or to alpha centuri? Nope. You/we don't have a clue.

In fact your position is so ignorant you can't find anyone saying what you are saying on YouTube. Literally everyone believes we are not alone.

I couldn't even find one christian nut to make the argument that we are alone. Can you show me a link from anyone making your ignorant case?

Can you show me a link proving we are not alone?

Can you provide one scientific theory for how life is created with the raw materials of the universe?

We didn't think anything lived on the ocean floor where photosynthesis can't reach but damn there are.

Did I ever claim that? No.

Next red herring.

Can you show me a link proving we are not alone?

Can you provide one scientific theory for how life is created with the raw materials of the universe?
The second one is easy. The elements for life are everywhere.

At least you admit you can't find anyone on the net who argues we are alone. That's because it's statistically impossible.

You want proof? Look at earth. When the conditions are right life appears.

Now, seeing as how there are more stars than grains of sand on the earth, let me know when you've looked at even one up close enough to know.

You haven't looked at even one so what the fuck do you know?

And why do you think we are alone? Besides lack of enough information? Is it because you think you are special?

Next red herring.
All humans believed that. Turns out life can happen in places we didn't think could harbor life

It shouldn't matter to you what some obscure reference like, "why do Christians think [...]" even means. Open the Book and read it for yourself. If anything, the Old Testament outright says we are NOT alone in the book of Genesis:

"When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My spirit will not remain in humans forever, for they are corrupt; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. (How did they know that in a time where people supposedly only lived 40 or so years?)

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

There's really nothing for followers of science and followers of Christ to argue over.... well, except for semantics it seems.

Last edited:
Are aliens really going to have to land on this planet right in front of us all before we take space travel seriously?
For someone who's handle declares science rocks you really don't seem to understand it much. I suggest Fermi's Paradox as a starting point and stop treating things like Star Trek as hard science.

And those creatures will never do anything but eat and shit.

And those creatures will never do anything but eat and shit.
We used to think that about dolphins and cuddlefish

Next red herring.
All humans believed that. Turns out life can happen in places we didn't think could harbor life

You keep side-stepping the issue. This isn't about places that can "support life", I have no doubt there are plenty of worlds out there that can support life.

The creation of life, and a habitable zone that can support life are two entirely different topics. Life does not spontaneously manifest itself just because there is a habitable environment. Because of that fact, there is no grounds to believe life exists out on other planets simply because there is an environment that supports life.

Forum List

Back