Archbishop Vigano says Resist Tyranny

Not only medical totalitarianism but any attempt to crush individuality:

Viganò:”those who resist the NWO will have the help and protection of God”

I think that every priest has the right, or rather the duty, to warn his faithful about the real danger – not at all merely hypothetical – represented by the inoculation of this experimental medical product. This is especially the case when the entire psycho-pandemic farce clearly aims to lead toward the establishment of a dictatorship, whose purpose is to control the citizens through a violation of their constitutional and natural rights under the guise of a health emergency.
The pope just booked a charter to deal with this renegade personally.

Fortunately he booked with Alitalia.

“Viganò has exposed the Great Reset and the plan to destroy mankind. He clearly denounced the infiltration of Freemasonry into society and into the Church.”
Viganò is a liar and demagogue.

There is no ‘plan’ to ‘destroy’ mankind.

In the United States, thankfully, church and state are held separate, safeguarding the people from this sort of reckless, irresponsible religious zealotry.

Then you are easily surprised. Any young teen who pays attention in both Civics and English classes wouldn't be at all surprised. (I know, because I teach both middle school social studies and language arts. ;) )
Or anyone else who looks it up in a dictionary: "a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."

Forum List

Back