Arab Spring in Action

Just whom do you think you are kidding? Go find some Christian Copts in your area and ask them what is happening in Egypt. Or are you do busy on message boards to even come up for air? From your favorite Israeli newspaper............
Living in fear: Coptic Christians in Egypt - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

A few might live in fear in tribal areas. And Christians get attacked daily by price tag settlers in Israel. Yet again irrelevant topics. Sad you can't speak of the strictly Israeli Palestinain section. Leave this section if that's too hard for you.
It sure looks like Mr. Know-it-all wants us to be kept in the dark when it comes to what the Muslims do to the Copts. He makes up some cock and bull story about this only happening in tribal areas, but so many Copts are trying to get out of Egypt because of what the Muslims are doing to them. Since you have been posting since you ran home from school, when do you find time to do your homework?

It's not in the dark. Unless you live under a rock. Yet it's off topic. Like most of your posts. I just had a family friend come from Egypt and he said the government is taking care of things. They are cooperating.

A few might live in fear in tribal areas. And Christians get attacked daily by price tag settlers in Israel. Yet again irrelevant topics. Sad you can't speak of the strictly Israeli Palestinain section. Leave this section if that's too hard for you.
It sure looks like Mr. Know-it-all wants us to be kept in the dark when it comes to what the Muslims do to the Copts. He makes up some cock and bull story about this only happening in tribal areas, but so many Copts are trying to get out of Egypt because of what the Muslims are doing to them. Since you have been posting since you ran home from school, when do you find time to do your homework?

It's not in the dark. Unless you live under a rock. Yet it's off topic. Like most of your posts. I just had a family friend come from Egypt and he said the government is taking care of things. They are cooperating.
Did the Muslim animals stop killing Christians, for now? Ha ha ha.

Abdul, why are Muslim animals killing Non Muslims in Egypt, Lebanon, Israel, and all over the world. Oh wait don't tell me, it's the non Muslims' fault, Iiiiiiissssssllaaaaaam is a peaceful religion. Ha ha.

Abdul, why are Muslim animals killing Non Muslims in Egypt, Lebanon, Israel, and all over the world. Oh wait don't tell me, it's the non Muslims' fault, Iiiiiiissssssllaaaaaam is a peaceful religion. Ha ha.

Doesn't exist. Israel is killing though. That's how the world looks at it. They see the aggressor killing the victims. Israel has killed British, American, reporters, journalists all over the world. They are known for it.

Doesn't exist. Israel is killing though. That's how the world looks at it. They see the aggressor killing the victims. Israel has killed British, American, reporters, journalists all over the world. They are known for it.
Doesn't exist? Muslims aren't killing non Muslims all over the world? Huh, well I be damned!

What parallel universe are you living in, Abdul? Who do you think they're looking for, while searching through people's bags and shoes all over international airports across the world, normal people, or Muslim animals like you?

Dude, it's not healthy to be in such a deep state of denial, one of these days reality is going to smack your upside the head (or ass, in your case), and it's going to be extremely painful.

The Egyptian Copts and the Jews: No Illusions - Op-Eds - Israel National News

"As just one example of the problem, Saint John Chrysostom of Antioch--one of the early Church Fathers, is beloved among the Copts. Here's a taste of Chrysostom's teaching in Homily 1, some sixteen centuries ago."

"The Jewish people were driven by their drunkenness and plumpness to the ultimate evil; they kicked about, they failed to accept the yoke of Christ, nor did they pull the plow of his teaching. Another prophet hinted at this when he said: "Israel is as obstinate as a stubborn heifer " ...Although such beasts are unfit for work, they are fit for killing. And this is what happened to the Jews: while they were making themselves unfit for work, they grew fit for slaughter. This is why Christ said: "But as for these my enemies, who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and slay them."

Here's an excerpt from Homily 6...

You {Jews} did slay Christ, you did lift violent hands against the Master, you did spill his precious blood. This is why you have no chance for atonement, excuse, or defense.
The important point here is how the Christian Copts view the Muslims who are harassing and murdering these Copts in Egypt. Get some fresh air this week and try to find some Copts in your town and ask them what they think about what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Copts. Regardless of how the Copts think about the Jews, it is not the Jews killing the Copts, but your own fellow Muslims.

Uh. No one is killing anyone right now. Like I said Hossfly people in Egypt know how to live together. They don't have your bigoted Zionist mindset.
Yeah right, Muslims aren't bigotted, it's the Zionists and the rest of the world that are bigotted. Those poor Muslims I feel so sorry for them. Why can't they go around hating and killing non Muslims at will, without any consequences? Not fair! They want freedom, Arab Spring! Ha ha ha!

Doesn't exist? Muslims aren't killing non Muslims all over the world? Huh, well I be damned!

What parallel universe are you living in, Abdul? Who do you think they're looking for, while searching through people's bags and shoes all over international airports across the world, normal people, or Muslim animals like you?

Dude, it's not healthy to be in such a deep state of denial, one of these days reality is going to smack your upside the head (or ass, in your case), and it's going to be extremely painful.

Deflection. Yet again diverting. People these Jews won't address their issues. They believe Zionist is above all. They will trash everybody against them. Including Americans who are sick of Israel. When I see these troll post, I laugh. Because I've seen Zionist pigs all over Gaza back in 03. This is what they resort too.

Deflection. Yet again diverting. People these Jews won't address their issues. They believe Zionist is above all. They will trash everybody against them. Including Americans who are sick of Israel. When I see these troll post, I laugh. Because I've seen Zionist pigs all over Gaza back in 03. This is what they resort too.
Well look who came home from school. He probably didn't even stop for an after school snack. I think it is wonderful how the Muslims are able to just close their eyes to the "actual" pigs who are busy murdering other people in the name of a religion. I even wonder what the death toll is now for the Sunnis murdering the Shiites and the Shiites murdering the Sunnis just in the 20th century. Do you have any idea, Mr. Know-it-all? And actually, Mr. Know-it-all, there are so many Muslims who believe Islam is above it all and for the entire world. Maybe you can tell us why it is so important for Muslims to be kidnapping and forcing young Christian and Hindu girls into Islam.

Well look who came home from school. He probably didn't even stop for an after school snack. I think it is wonderful how the Muslims are able to just close their eyes to the "actual" pigs who are busy murdering other people in the name of a religion. I even wonder what the death toll is now for the Sunnis murdering the Shiites and the Shiites murdering the Sunnis just in the 20th century. Do you have any idea, Mr. Know-it-all? And actually, Mr. Know-it-all, there are so many Muslims who believe Islam is above it all and for the entire world. Maybe you can tell us why it is so important for Muslims to be kidnapping and forcing young Christian and Hindu girls into Islam.

Got my license :) . I'm gonna busy for the next few weeks. Either way I'm still watching these threads. If you lie and play propaganda. Ill be there. Yet another irrelevant discussion Hossfly uses to appease his Zionist Jews. Probably his boss as well. The Zionists hold Hossfly like a dog on a leash. :cool:

Got my license :) . I'm gonna busy for the next few weeks. Either way I'm still watching these threads. If you lie and play propaganda. Ill be there. Yet another irrelevant discussion Hossfly uses to appease his Zionist Jews. Probably his boss as well. The Zionists hold Hossfly like a dog on a leash. :cool:
A kid just getting his license!!! So you think I am lying? Is anyone stopping you from researching about the Christian and Hindu young girls who are being kidnapped and forced into Islam in the Muslim world. In fact, there was a Letter to the Editor appearing on one of the on-line news sources from a Muslim man in Pakistan saying that he thought it was a shame that this was happening. See, at least he admits the truth, while you try to hide it. And speaking of bosses, I wonder who is paying for your jalopy -- your parents or some Muslim propaganda group.

Yet again another deflection by a Muslim hating nazi. He can't control his hate what a sick person

Wow, check it out...donkey's got a whole lineup of Jihadi animals as his avatar. Inshallah soon Israel will send them to the beloved virgins. Ameeeen.

Good luck on your hallal hot dog stand. What are you going to call it? Mohammad's dogs? Never mind, they're both the same thing. Ha ha ha.

The important point here is how the Christian Copts view the Muslims who are harassing and murdering these Copts in Egypt. Get some fresh air this week and try to find some Copts in your town and ask them what they think about what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Copts. Regardless of how the Copts think about the Jews, it is not the Jews killing the Copts, but your own fellow Muslims.

Uh. No one is killing anyone right now. Like I said Hossfly people in Egypt know how to live together. They don't have your bigoted Zionist mindset.
Just whom do you think you are kidding? Go find some Christian Copts in your area and ask them what is happening in Egypt. Or are you do busy on message boards to even come up for air? From your favorite Israeli newspaper............
Living in fear: Coptic Christians in Egypt - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Don't you know?! Muslims live in this parallel universe where they are never killing, persecuting, or oppressing anybody. It's a nice place, I've never seen it and neither have most non Muslims, but I'm sure it's a great place, ideally speaking. Just imagine, Muslims not behaving as Neanderthal animals, wow, now that is such a novel idea. I hope I live long enough to see that one day. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Ha ha ha.

Wow, check it out...donkey's got a whole lineup of Jihadi animals as his avatar. Inshallah soon Israel will send them to the beloved virgins. Ameeeen.

He's a spokesman and a security guard to the right of him. This speech was a speech that pointed out Israeli tactics.

Roudy occupying pigs are cursed to Hell.
Really? Then Muslims should evacuate all lands they invaded through Jihad and committed land and property theft, and forced Islam down people's throats. Just as the animals are doing today.

Forum List

Back