“Arab party wants all Swedes ‘who do not accept diversity’ to leave Sweden,”

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Question: why presstitutes, 'activists', do-goodies, 'politicians' don't demand diversity in non-whites countries, for example Israel, Mexico, Turkey etc?
What will do members of the Arab Party after Arabs become majority in Sweden ( in 15 years )?
How they will treat still remaining whites?

Arab party wants all Swedes ‘who do not accept diversity’ to leave Sweden,” translated from “Arabiskt parti vill att alla svenskar ‘som inte accepterar mångfald’ lämnar Sverige,” Fria Tider, August 31, 2020:
Politics. All Swedes who “do not accept diversity” are urged to renounce citizenship and leave Sweden. So writes the newly formed Arab Party on Facebook.
“The Arab Party wants to ask all Swedes who do not accept diversity to renounce their citizenship and leave the country. You have nothing to do here, your Sweden that you want back is gone for good.”
As well as:
“The Arab Party wants to arrange an emigration project for Swedes who do not like the situation, to facilitate integration and create community in the country.”

This is what the so-called “Arab party” writes in posts on Facebook that have provoked strong reactions on social media.

DGbSy7AUIAAtkjC.jpg

I spoke to a very attractive under 30 classic Swedish blond a while back who has immigrated to the US

it suprised me when she said most of her friends that she grew up with no longer live in Sweden

according to her its not safe for white women on the streets because of immigrant criminals

I spoke to a very attractive under 30 classic Swedish blond a while back who has immigrated to the US

it suprised me when she said most of her friends that she grew up with no longer live in Sweden

according to her its not safe for white women on the streets because of immigrant criminals

What do you need to move to Europa?

1. To have a strong Muslim believe and good knowelage of Quran
2. Be illiterate
3. Be criminal
4. Be owner of two or three wives
5. Desire never work
6. Desire to have 5 or more children
7 To hate Christians, whites, the western culture

Nothing more, enjoy your visum and live the entirely life as a welfare bandit.

Question: why presstitutes, 'activists', do-goodies, 'politicians' don't demand diversity in non-whites countries, for example Israel, Mexico, Turkey etc?
What will do members of the Arab Party after Arabs become majority in Sweden ( in 15 years )?
How they will treat still remaining whites?

Arab party wants all Swedes ‘who do not accept diversity’ to leave Sweden,” translated from “Arabiskt parti vill att alla svenskar ‘som inte accepterar mångfald’ lämnar Sverige,” Fria Tider, August 31, 2020:
Politics. All Swedes who “do not accept diversity” are urged to renounce citizenship and leave Sweden. So writes the newly formed Arab Party on Facebook.
“The Arab Party wants to ask all Swedes who do not accept diversity to renounce their citizenship and leave the country. You have nothing to do here, your Sweden that you want back is gone for good.”
As well as:
“The Arab Party wants to arrange an emigration project for Swedes who do not like the situation, to facilitate integration and create community in the country.”

This is what the so-called “Arab party” writes in posts on Facebook that have provoked strong reactions on social media.

DGbSy7AUIAAtkjC.jpg

I am reasonably sure that short of the statist left most other folks on the globe have identified the islamic cult for what it is.

"according to her its not safe for white women on the streets because of immigrant criminals" LOL, Sweden the most save place on the earth . its even boring, i like hot street action , but everyone avoids fu&k with me on the streats ))) Blondie sold you what you want to hear )))

Blondie sold you what you want to hear )))
Uh huh.

I am going to trust what I hear face-to-face from an actual Swedish person rather than a stranger like you on the internet

Forum List

Back