US man extends record for most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime to over 34,000

I haven't eaten a Big Mac in quite a long time and the best burgers in my area are at a local restaurant.

I wonder if Mr. Gorske actually ate them all. He's a cop in the penitentiary, and might well be smuggling them in to sell to the inmates. It would be easy enough to shove them into his rectum to get past security

I wonder if Mr. Gorske actually ate them all. He's a cop in the penitentiary, and might well be smuggling them in to sell to the inmates. It would be easy enough to shove them into his rectum to get past security
1709302842340.png

I have never eaten a Big Mac. I have eaten at McDonalds twice in my life. I would prefer Burger King if I absolutely have to eat fast food.
I almost ate at a McDonald’s a third time. It was rumored that they were selling kangaroo meat so I went and ordered a McRoo

The 70-year-old retired prison officer from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, USA, ate his first Big Mac almost 52 years ago, on 17 May 1972.

“In that moment, I said: ‘I’m going to probably eat these for the rest of my life.’ I threw the cartons in the back seat and started counting them from day one,” Don recalls.

He has kept track of every single Big Mac he’s eaten since that day and still has all the containers and receipts.

34,000 seems a bit low for a world record to me. (Well, it does say OVER 34,000).

According to the link in the OP: "He is not exaggerating. He has kept a receipt of every single Big Mac he’s eaten every day since that first one, and he’s retained each of the burgers’ containers."

Interesting collection!

According to the link in the OP: "He is not exaggerating. He has kept a receipt of every single Big Mac he’s eaten every day since that first one, and he’s retained each of the burgers’ containers."

Interesting collection!
Maybe not a lot to do in Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back